• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Multiverse RP) - CS

Someone made a hellsing char who was way OP. Like, no one could've (without bullshitting logic, which yeah we did) couldve stood up to him.

For all you Star Wars fans out there, the "No Hellsing" logic would apply the same way as applying as Abeloth (who, according to Donder172 Donder172 , can possibly destroy the galaxy) from Star Wars, and because of that, the entirety of Star Wars being banned.

How the vampiric girl that can't stop time, and would be raped by DIO (if he wanted to,) being classified as OP is beyond me.

How the vampiric girl that can't stop time, and would be raped by DIO (if he wanted to,) being classified as OP is beyond me.
Technically you're the GM and YOU, AND YOU YOURSELF fucking decide what's allowed or not.
The mods' only duty is to enforce what you decide. And HELP you decide.
Not decide for you

For all you Star Wars fans out there, the "No Hellsing" logic would apply the same way as applying as Abeloth (who, according to Donder172 Donder172 , can possibly destroy the galaxy) from Star Wars, and because of that, the entirety of Star Wars being banned.
It would probably only apply to Abeloth, though she can't directly destroy the Galaxy. But give her enough time to grow and she could have along side with Vitiate, the power to wipe out all life in the Galaxy. Palpatine could probably as well, but he lacks the ritual required to do that. Vitiate has that ritual and used it more than once.

Alright, fine, I'm game (perhaps we should discuss Superman in PM though)

Technically you're the GM and YOU, AND YOU YOURSELF fucking decide what's allowed or not.
The mods' only duty is to enforce what you decide. And HELP you decide.
Not decide for you
Gabriel. We are the mods because he trusts us to use our judgement. Yes, I carried on with these conversations with full knowledge Birdsie had the veto on me. You can actually argue your point and not just say "I AM THE GM THEREFORE IT IS SO! WORSHIP ME!" I highly respect Birdsie for taking this stance.

Alright, fine, I'm game (perhaps we should discuss Superman in PM though)

Gabriel. We are the mods because he trusts us to use our judgement. Yes, I carried on with these conversations with full knowledge Birdsie had the veto on me. You can actually argue your point and not just say "I AM THE GM THEREFORE IT IS SO! WORSHIP ME!" I highly respect Birdsie for taking this stance.
I didn't say that
I just said that I was talking to him and he didn't seem aware of this decision.
Did you even ask him before saying Hellsing Characters are banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back