• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clash of the Fandoms

What are planets like? Are they just individual game settings (so there'd be a certain "earth" in the year 1960, conquered by the Nazis), and are the characters aware of this? Should that be included in the bio? Additionally, should individual game traits exist (such as FPS player characters tanking truckloads of bullets, or turn-based characters moving as such) (noting that this only applies to game characters)?

Last edited by a moderator:
We can start once I post my CS soon. Also I'll answer your first question when I get on a computer. Currently on a tablet.

[QUOTE="Kalashnikova Squid]What are planets like? Are they just individual game settings (so there'd be a certain "earth" in the year 1960, conquered by the Nazis), and are the characters aware of this? Should that be included in the bio? Additionally, should individual game traits exist (such as FPS player characters tanking truckloads of bullets, or turn-based characters moving as such) (noting that this only applies to game characters)?

[/QUOTE]
The setting is essentially unlimited, you can have one Earth in which the Nazis took over, and another that is in the Marvel Universe.

[QUOTE="Kalashnikova Squid]Do we have enough players now?

[/QUOTE]
It bother's me on how little you're characters are reacting to what Sheogorath is doing

billthesomething said:
It bother's me on how little you're characters are reacting to what Sheogorath is doing
Oh shit, I wasn't watching this thread. But basically, some of the augumentations in ADVENT units includes fearlessness; and they're assuming he must be a powerful psionic deflecting it with his mind (because that's the only explanation they could consider rational) while in reality he's simply immortal. The Stun Lancers were so fanatical they simply don't care, and the MEC is a robot.

[QUOTE="Kalashnikova Squid](OOC Context: In the beginning of The New Order, Deathshead forces B.J. to watch Pvt Wyatt of the 109th Airborne being dissected alive, ending with his skull being taken apart to remove his brain.)

[/QUOTE]
Goddamn. Those poor guys.

That is a good question, though. Is OC allowed? I only like rping my own OC characters, not canon. And I'm considering joining.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]That is a good question, though. Is OC allowed? I only like rping my own OC characters, not canon. And I'm considering joining.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not one to say so, but I've got an ADVENT Captain character named AC-1665. (The ADVENT Captain being a generic type of NPC enemy in XCOM2) and it was accepted.

[QUOTE="Kalashnikova Squid]If you were referring to that, OOC refers to "out of character", not "original character". To provide context.

[/QUOTE]
I know how RP works Comrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back