• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarisse's Parnter Search~

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow

Hey guys my name is Clarisse and it's nice to meet you. I'm currently 18 and am in college.
Anyway I'm trying to get some new rps started and looking for some partners to rp with

First things first is that don't message me if you tend to drop out before we even rp. That is not fun and it annoys me a lot.

Also I only rp mxf relationships since I am straight. Sorry I'm not against mxm or fxf I just personally don't like rping it.

I always play a female lead, but I don't mind doubling to make it fair for the two of us.

I'm fine with doing dark stuff, obviously no breaking any of RPN's rules though.

Italics: Role I would want to play
Bold: Craving

Pairings:
Royal x Peasant
Princess x Bodyguard
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Shy Girl x Heartthrob
Nerd x Jock
Singer x Guitar Player
Arranged Marriage
Childhood Friends

Plots
Just Friends

Character A and B are childhood friends. Character B is known to get in trouble as he is a bad boy, while Character A is a good girl trying her best to keep Character B in line. Despite his reckless actions he would never get Character A involved knowing that she doesn't need to get herself in trouble. He obviously has a caring and protective side when it came to Character A as he secretly had feelings for her. One day Character B invited Character A to go out as they both wanted to tell each other something. Character B was going to confess his feelings towards her, but apparently Character A had a new boyfriend. Although it wasn't just anyone. Her new boyfriend was Character C who was Character B's enemy that he hated. While Character A dates Character C apparently Character C is only dating Character A to make Character B jealous

Guilt Sucks
One night Character A was out late. He was being reckless driving under the influence as he was in a rush to get home from a high school party. While driving on a winding road at night he hadn't seen and oncoming car and collided with a car head on. The other car seemed to be a wreck as the driver was unconscious slumped over the wheel while Character A seemed to only have minor injuries from the crash. He was charged for a DUI and underage drinking, but was decided not to be arrested and was placed under probation for 6 months.

6 months later Character A tried to change their ways after their probation was up. When at school a new girl shows up at his school. Character B is a small girl who seemed to be very cheerful. Expect she was in a wheelchair. Character A decides to befriend Character B in hopes to change himself and become a different person. Eventually the two get close to one another as Character A slowly started to develop feelings for Character B, but when he decides to ask what had happened to her, he is shocked to hear that Character B was the driver that night in which Character A had crashed in to.

Mistakes Last Forever
Character A and B have been dating for about a year. One night, Character B had lost track of time at Character A's house and decided to walk home. Character A offered B a ride home, but didn't want Character A to get in trouble. So while Character B was walking home, a group of guys pulled her into a van and raped her.

Ever since that night, Character B had been avoiding Character A not wanting to get him involved and be a burden to him. Not long after, Character B learns that she is pregnant and doesn't know what to do. While this is going on, Character A is desperately trying to figure out why Character B is pushing him away.

Last edited:
I really like all of your pairings, as well as the 'Guilt Sucks' plot. Message me if you wanna discuss things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back