Clans of Legend

YoungDreamer said:
Dessert would effect them more then a regular person.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yum!~ Dessert... I mean oh... that's bad O.o

Hmm... Really want to post right now ;-; But I'll be good and wait just a little longer...

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]Still waiting on Lord Griever?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but I'll move on without him if he doesn't post soon.

DeijiiChan said:
Hmm... Really want to post right now ;-; But I'll be good and wait just a little longer...
I know... I'm sorry T.T I just don't want anyone to fall behind that is still interested in RPing with us! It's a slow start up but once things get rolling it will be a lot better! I promise!

So, does this mean I make my first post? Or should I pretend I already had one and lag one post behind everyone or should I just make a combined post of both? xD

Scintilla said:
So, does this mean I make my first post? Or should I pretend I already had one and lag one post behind everyone or should I just make a combined post of both? xD
Well we haven't made it far so do a introduction! No one haven't started mingling yet~ xD

Scintilla said:
Yup, just make an intro post. That's pretty much the only thing that all of us have posted anyways.

Yes, made my 3rd post, lol. 
Been putting the gym off long enough today though. I'll see you guys when I get back. 
Here you go!

tumblr_mqkqujRH7d1swumkto1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]Yes, made my 3rd post, lol. 
Been putting the gym off long enough today though. I'll see you guys when I get back. 
Here you go!
tumblr_mqkqujRH7d1swumkto1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha xD I would love to write that it was a rabbit that ate liver but I didn't ;-;

DeijiiChan said:
Hahaha xD I would love to write that it was a rabbit that ate liver but I didn't ;-;
Lol, it's from the movie Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Though go to fight a vicious beast and it turns out to be a man-eating rabbit, lol.

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]Lol, it's from the movie Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Though go to fight a vicious beast and it turns out to be a man-eating rabbit, lol.

[/QUOTE]
But a man-eating bunny is more vicious then a beast itself o_o That bunny could act as a adorable bunny then randomly attack you and bite off your flesh xD

DeijiiChan said:
But a man-eating bunny is more vicious then a beast itself o_o That bunny could act as a adorable bunny then randomly attack you and bite off your flesh xD
Much scarier than a dragon or something like that, lol.

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]Much scarier than a dragon or something like that, lol.

[/QUOTE]
Even a small mouse or rat... they are the most smallest mammals and they can be so vicious ;-; Even bugs -shivers-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back