Clans of Legend

YoungDreamer

Headmaster
Last edited by a moderator:
So far all profiles look good, but since I'm on my phone I'll wait until I get home to officially approve anything. Be sure to read over the rules (most of you have and feel free to skip the text for the 'no's list if you already know what the things listed there are.)

Thanks everyone,

May the stars guide you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sheet's posted! I can add more detail to it if you want. I only added the thing written in parentheses at the end which is why it says it's edited just to let you know. 
Added colors to the listings!

Nizrindane said:
Well when I'm done tweaking my essay a little, I'll get started on my character sheet.
No rush, I won't start the RP up until either Sunday or Monday

Make sure everyone finds the time to reply, I won't hold it for openings for long I'm going to move everything along.

Also, I'd like to hear everyone's ideas of where you want this to go. I have my plans - ones that I've written as 'history' for ToK- but I'd like to hear what others want thrown in.

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]Bah, why am I overcomplicating my openning post?

[/QUOTE]
Ahah! I'm looking forward to reading ing, over complicated of not!

YoungDreamer said:
Ahah! I'm looking forward to reading ing, over complicated of not!
I have to ask you first.

Is it ok if I describe the lands of the Urecee as largely a frozen "wasteland" but the majority of the Urecee live in hidden valleys that are just like any other in terms of flora and fauna? Also, how big can "cities" be at this point? Are they typically just smaller villages with one big village for the clan head or are there actual towns, etc? I usually like to paint my environments before throwing my character into it so I'm asking so I can avoid messing anything up for you and other people. Thanks!

Hey Youngdreamer just a tip about tapatalk, when you go to your tab at the top left and click on it. Then it will pop up all the subscriptions And notifications at the top right is settings when you go there you can take out the "Sent from my --- using Tapatalk" :) But it's just a tip if you don't understand I could give you a screenshot of what I mean.

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]I have to ask...

[/QUOTE]
Describe is how you'd like. Not a big problem. The cities are small, since most of the groups are nomadic. It'd make sense that the Urecee travel with the herds, since as you said before they do live in a frozen 'wasteland'. If you have any more question just ask!

DeijiiChan said:
Hey Youngdreamer just a tip about tapatalk...
I don't really understand it but it's not a big deal ^.^ it doesn't really both me in the least, it just tells people I have an iPhone -which is quite common nowadays

Just to be sure the Cisia clan would be more nomadic in forest areas right? I was planning on there being where I'd write my introduction. ^_^  
I won't be able to post until tomorrow hopefully if I'm not busy ><

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Just to be sure the Cisia clan would be more nomadic in forest areas right?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's right! And alright, as long as you post before Wednesday- I plan to move on at that point

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]Any chance you can clue me in on what you mean by "moving on"? Like a major event in the story?

[/QUOTE]
Something like a major event, it's going to get all the clans into one place... O.o

As part of my starter, I wanted to describe a clearing of the forest where there is a murky swamp as a meeting point for the various nymphs and dryads. I would think that they would be somewhat nomadic, though this could work. What do you think?

Akeira said:
As part of my starter, I wanted to describe a clearing of the forest where there is a murky swamp as a meeting point for the various nymphs and dryads. I would think that they would be somewhat nomadic, though this could work. What do you think?
That's fine, the Nymphs are going to be native to the swamplands in ToK anyways so you can do that.

[QUOTE="Dark_Matter]So, dreamer, whassup?

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to message everyone who hasn't posted yet, I want to give everyone a chance to post their openings before it gets to far along. I don't want anyone to be overly lost and not want to join in when it's to far along. I'll move on if it takes them to long though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back