• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clair's Partner Search

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.

This search is:

[SIZE= 28px]CLOSED.[/SIZE]

Current Craving(s):

[SIZE= 20.1px]Mass Effect sounds awesome.[/SIZE]

Hello, everyone! Clairvoyance here, and I'm looking for just one, maybe two partners to keep my roleplay needs satishied for the remaining school year!

About Me:

My name is Clairvoyance, but please, call me Clair! I've been searching all of the forums high and low for something that I'm interested in, but dammit I just couldn't find anything. So, this little search has been made!

I'm a 16-year-old guy who's about halfway though my sophomore year of highschool, and I miss summer so much...I love to watch Daz Games and Anima Gaming on YouTube, and Spotify is my go-to app for music. I like pop, a little punk rock, the 50's, symphonic stuff, and a few other random foreign bands. I've probably been roleplaying for about 4 years now, but I've been writing since I was probably 10 or 11. The first actual 100+ page book I ever read was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and it took me like a month to finish (only because the first book is so boring...). I think I was 6 or so.

Since it's the middle of the school year for me, I'm going to be much busier than I would be in the summer - if that wasn't obvious already. I usually have an assload of homework during the week, and I'm usually with friends on Saturdays. I will try my very hardest to reply at least once a day, but you know how it is. Sometimes there's too much homework, sometimes I'm with friends, and other times I'm just not in the mood. Please, don't pester me for replies unless it's been like a week of radio silence or something.

Now that that's been said, I'd also like to mention that I live in the central US/Canada time-zone, Texas specifically.

I consider myself to be a moderately advanced roleplayer. I can write up to 6 or 7 paragraphs if I'm feeling particularly inspired, but my usual post length is 2-4 well-sized paragraphs. As I said before, I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now, and consider myself experienced in the RP arts. I usually only play female characters though. My male characters are always underdeveloped and bland, and I have a hard time nailing the character into place. I've literally been surrounded by women and girls my whole life, so I just got better getting into the mind of female characters than males. :smile5:

Finally, I love a little OOC! It's always nice to make a new friend. :smile1:

Rules and Requirements:

The following is what I expect from my partner.

1.) When making a character, don't give me some Mary Sue I could cut out of a cardboard box. Give me a character that's fun to interact with, someone with personality!

2.) Do not God-Mod, power play, whatever you wanna call it. Just don't.

3.) I'm fine with profanity and dark or mature themes, but all sexual scenes must fade to black. Don't cuss like a sailor either! In bloody, gory situations, I'd prefer it if not too many details about the entrails dangling from someone's gutted corpse were shared.

Now, just so that I know you've read the rules, place the name 'Andromeda Ryder' at the bottom of your post!

4.) Quality over quantity, always and forever, but I don't tolerate one-liners. You've gotta give me something to work with!

5.) Please be literate, use proper punctuation, capitalization and the whole shebam. I'll make mistakes and so will you, but constant misspellings, run-on sentences, and things like that are extremely annoying.

6.) Tell me if you don't want to continue anymore, because I'll tell tell you. Don't worry about my feelings. If it's not enjoyable for both of us, what's the point in doing it?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Please, do not judge me based on my age. You do not know a person's level of maturity, nor their level of skill unless you give them a chance in the first place.

"You can't judge a book by it's cover."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I believe that's all I have. Of course, all of RpN's basic rules apply as well, but that's all from me!

Fandoms:

In a fandom universe, I don't really like to play canon characters. No matter how hard you try, you just really can't embody the character of another person's creation. In any case, the following are fandoms I'm interested in and would love to RP! If there's a + next to it, then that means I really, really want to do it! If there's an - next to it, it means I might do it, but it's possible I won't want to. Feel free to suggest anything as well, because I'm sure I forgot stuff.

TV Shows:

++Revolution++
+Heroes+
-Falling Skies-
+++Killjoys+++
Wynonna Earp
Colony
Roadies

++This is Us++

+The Good Place+

+++Falling Water+++

Games:

+++Mass Effect+++
-Skyrim-
+Tomb Raider+
-Dragon's Dogma-
+Fallout: New Vegas+

++Fallout: 4++
-Fable-
-Dishonored-
---GTA---
+Left4Dead+

++Until Dawn++

++The Last of Us++

+Life is Strange+

Books and Movies:

The Golden Compass

-The Divergent Trilogy-

Themes:

I love to roleplay futuristic things, so I'm always craving high tech, super advanced awesomeness. Supernatural occurrences are always fun to do as well, as long as it's not cliché. I really don't care for modern settings, like a typical high-school roleplay for instance. I RP to take myself on a journey to another world, not to go on a journey back to school after a long day of already being there! I really don't like fantasy that much anymore, so I'm likely going to refuse anything like that. Romance is alright, but I definitely don't want it to be any kind of main focus.

+++Futuristic+++

-Modern-

---Fantasy---

+Post-Apocalyptic+

Romance

+Dark+

--Light/Fluffy--

--Humorous--

I can't think of any pairings at the moment, and I really don't like them anyway. Just throw me something if you want to try it, my only trigger is alcoholism. I can only do MxF though, and the female role at that. Despite being bisexual, I'm terrible at both MxM and FxF for some reason...nothing against the LGBT+ community, of course, as I'm a part of it myself! <3

So anyway, thanks for reading all this! :smile1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i'm sad because the search is closed but I'm sitting here like 'But I finally found someone who wants to roleplay new vegas and not fallout four!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back