• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy City of Two Faces: Curious Case of the Demon's Ambrosia (Closed)

I might be interested! Before I get to working on anything I hope you don't mind me asking how common it is for characters to wield magic? Not looking to make an OP character but I have a certain affiliation for mages.

Magic is indeed present in this roleplay so you could play as a mage so long as you keep to the gothic horror/mystery/ steampunk/ theme.

I'll have you a completed CS tomorrow. I am on European time so it is late for me, and I am retiring to bed. I decided to play with BBCode, and thus some hours were sacrificed just setting up a layout. The hard part is done at least. zzzz

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that I may or may not be able to post for the next week, something has come up. There's a chance I'll have access to a computer, and in that case, I'll try and wrap up my cs, but otherwise just wanted to let you know that any sudden temporary hiatus doesn't mean I've lost interest! I've already started work on my sheet, hoping to get it down once I get the opportunity.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Hey Reven, I am going to have to pass on this. I do love dark fantasy, but when I was building my CS, it was before I started my game. Now that my game is running, I won't have much time to commit to this. I am putting out GM posts every day that take up a lot of my posting time. Thank you for considering my application initially. I did read the entire IC and you have a lot of great writers in your game. :grinningteeth:

While that is indeed unfortunate I respect your reasons. Thank you for showing interest and I hope your game is a successful one. :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back