• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Salem OOC

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
2F5D95FE00000578-3359311-image-a-7_1450101020182.jpg

Welcome! Ask me stuff, or talk about the RP.

[Main Thread]
}{ [CS]

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak 'Ello. I was interested in your roleplay and thought I would go ahead and comment here. I have a few questions. For images, if you want images, would you prefer realistic or drawn? And, would it be possible to play one of the monsters causing havoc in the city, or are you only looking for characters that reside in the small population of non-humans?

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak 'Ello. I was interested in your roleplay and thought I would go ahead and comment here. I have a few questions. For images, if you want images, would you prefer realistic or drawn? And, would it be possible to play one of the monsters causing havoc in the city, or are you only looking for characters that reside in the small population of non-humans?

Glad you're interested - I'd like to keep the bases as open as possible, so both realistic and drawn images are fair game. Playing as a monster is cool too, just make sure that it's clear in your CS.

Hey there! I just posted in the Official RP for the first time.
Do you think you have time to discuss a couple outcomes for my character? xD

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Thanks! Firstly, thanks for accepting my character - I kind of gave him a powerful position and rather OP skills without asking for permission. >,< Sorry about that. On the other hand I probably won't use him for fighting or anything unless his opponent/opponents have an equal chance of winning.

Could you tell me a little about Mayor Geralt? Although Julian and the Mayor's relationship is formal and all, the Mayor is the closest thing Julian has to a friend - at least for now. So if there are any quirks or habits I should know about...?
Also, how is the Mayor likely to react if Julian's true identity is revealed? xD

The Mayor's rather pompous - that about sums him up. He might care for his city and its people but he's not one to meddle with the riff-raff (hence why he's hiring others to do it for him). His reaction to Julian's true nature would most likely be, in his own words, flabbergasted.

To be honest I haven't given the Mayor much thought until Julian, since I only really expected him to be an exposition character that'd appear to make some remarks every now and then.

But who knows? Maybe it'll turn out he's actually the world's secret main villain or something. I just haven't quite decided yet what to do with him yet. I'd kinda like to get a feel for where this rp'll go first - then maybe I'll post a CS about him when I think he's ready to be fleshed out.

TerribleTachi TerribleTachi

I'm gonna pop on into this conversation, as well. Any ideas for plots relating the two gals I've got?
Open to like, anything to spice it up a bit.

I'm gonna pop on into this conversation, as well. Any ideas for plots relating the two gals I've got?
Open to like, anything to spice it up a bit.

The plot's pretty young, so it could honestly be anything. Do you mean plot as in the relationship between them or the relationship between them and other characters?

Ah, well if you're implying romantic relationships, I think you're out of luck on my characters' end. The Mayor's going through a midlife crisis and Seth is sterile. Both kinda deadbeats when it comes to being flirty.

Haha, nah nah, I got ya. I'm just speakin' in general.
Honestly, I don't even think Lua is capable of having a relationship because she's too busy trying to one-up Sance. And Sance is too busy looking after Lua to care about love. But, who knows.

Haha, nah nah, I got ya. I'm just speakin' in general.
Honestly, I don't even think Lua is capable of having a relationship because she's too busy trying to one-up Sance. And Sance is too busy looking after Lua to care about love. But, who knows.

In which case, perhaps Lua could confide in another character to mentor her, in hopes of out-doing her sister. Or maybe Sance puts her faith in someone else to keep tabs on her sister if the two ever work separate cases. I'd think Seth would be up for that kind of thing.

Just spitballing though, perhaps there's a few other character-themed plots that you other guys could think of?

In which case, perhaps Lua could confide in another character to mentor her, in hopes of out-doing her sister. Or maybe Sance puts her faith in someone else to keep tabs on her sister if the two ever work separate cases. I'd think Seth would be up for that kind of thing.

Just spitballing though, perhaps there's a few other character-themed plots that you other guys could think of?

I'm gonna post and then read over Seth's CS again right quick, then if I get an idea, I'll DM once I actually hit ten posts. ((Damn restrictions))
b7ae6c694085e0b294cdd938278c70c7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back