• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Salem {ded}

Sance giggled at his mockery and hissed back at him jokingly. "Yes, I'm oozing malevolence." He was quite a bit taller than she was so when addressing him, she did have to tilt her head a bit. Once exiting the room, she made her way to the exit she assumed her sister would be waiting at. She stopped before opening the door and stood and made eye contact with Seth and she tilted her head, a bit confused. "Seth, my dearest, how long were you sitting in that waiting room?" She stood on her toes and brushed bits of his hair back into their normal position and fixed his other shoulder plate. She smiled and patted his arm before opening the door.
Lua, just as she expected, was waiting just outside.

Lua went to greet her sister, but soon folded her arms as she saw Seth right behind her. "Why is he always here?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Good morning, you two. I assume you got the letter as well," she looked her sister up and down, a little agitated she healed so fast. It was nice being on her own. "I mean, why else would they let you out? You're not completely healed?"

Sance shoved her sister's shoulder playfully. "Don't look so sad to see me alive, damn Luana," she could sense her sister's agitation and narrowed her eyes, but soon shook the thought off as she looked back at Seth. "C'mon slowpoke."

Lua cringed as Sance used her full first name. She didn't like that much, and especially didn't like her attentiveness to the male that was tagging along. Who was he to take so much of her attention?

"Luana, huh?" Seth drawled Lua's full name, quite successful in concealing the amusement it brought him to see the girl cringe. If it weren't for the shared features, Seth figured it would be a quest in itself to figure out whether the two were related. "Just so happens we did get the letter, perhaps you'd be so kind as to assist us?" His blunt tone utterly betrayed the meaningfulness of his words, though Seth couldn't deny that having more people in his stride was always useful when a never ending horde of the undead popped out of the next burrow.
He followed closely behind Sance, but something caught his attention on the way out.

A young, somewhat plump boy was sat facing the opposite direction in a metal waiting-room chair, watching something on what Seth recognised as one of those magic EyePads popular among the youth. Upon the most-likely-demonic device's screen was a face that was strikingly familiar, which just so happened to resemble one of the photos that came with the letter Seth had received earlier. The device's volume was blasting out of the kid's headphones, so Seth didn't have to listen too keenly to hear the video as he craned his head over the boy's shoulder.

"Good evening Jack Pallers! What's -- going -- on --?" Between each word, the video subject in question performed a questionable gesture with his forehead and the crook of his elbow, Seth could only assume it was some sort of satanic cult salute. "Tonight we are in this really scary forest place, Rick Compton swears he's spotted a zombie while we were walking!" The camera whirled to a distant figure in the fog-swamped woods, shuffling idly before disappearing into the mist. "This is so scary guys, I'mma need you to smash that like button to help us survive-"

Seth shook his head, he'd heard enough. He was convinced that what he had previously assumed to be a simple encounter with a group of humans had now become a hunt for leaders of a devil cult. Sinister indeed. "This could be more dangerous than I thought." Seth muttered.

Lua growled lowly as Seth spoke her name. Who did he think he was? He was of no importance to her, and he didn't need to be important to her sister, either. They had been in Salem for awhile, alone, so why did they need other people around? She sighed and shook her head. "I might as well tag along," she looked up at him. "But only since Sance almost died on your watch last time." She glared at him and turned on her heel to start walking in the way of the forest.

Sance sighed at her sister's response. "Why do you have to such a sour-soul? You'd be so much prettier if you'd drop the 'tude." Rolling her eyes, she smiled again. "Just ignore her if she's like that, don't worry about me! Things just got out of hand." She hooked her arm around his, like she usually did. It gave her a sense of security, especially with how much he helped with her recovery.
She strode proudly connected to him, smiling and just jabbering for most of their walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back