• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern City of "Heroes" OOC

Is it fine not to have any affiliations? Like maybe a rogue vigilante or a lunatic villain? Also, what's that mastery thingy on the cs?

Is it fine not to have any affiliations? Like maybe a rogue vigilante or a lunatic villain? Also, what's that mastery thingy on the cs?
Of course it's fine! The world isn't black or white, there will be plenty of unaligned antiheroes anyways XD

Mastery is to what extend they control/wield their power, if they're still new to using their abilities or if they've already mastered them.

So, how long has this city been around, since I had an idea for a character to not be able to die of old age

Hi new friends! Mind if I be apart of this? Oh what am I saying, you have no choice! (100% joking btw)

Alright, the great purge is about to begin where I go through the finished CS's and point out all the stuff that may irk me.

or just accept them :)

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Accepted.
This one's going to be really confusing to role-play with, as expected with an ability and psyche like that

WhipDing WhipDing
Accepted.
Great character dynamic you got there with the Siblings

transparent lie transparent lie
Looks good so far.
Bio still missing

Ouro Ouro
Interesting power.
Accepted but you still need to add a Bio

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Accepted.
Who would've thought.

Ronan Ronan
Great one.
Accepted

Emibow Emibow
So, this power is really bloody Overpowered.
Buuuuuut, it's interesting so if you can limit her being able to access the entirety of a mimicked person's skill set I might give it a pass. (plus, X-Men have rogue after all)

Damafaud Damafaud
Looks good so far

JokerValentine JokerValentine
No rush, and frankly, if you're no longer interested I'd be better to drop out now instead of just disappearing mid RP

Would anyone be interested in plotting out pre-established relationships? It can be anywhere from friends, enemies, romantic, et cœtera.

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Accepted.
This one's going to be really confusing to role-play with, as expected with an ability and psyche like that

WhipDing WhipDing
Accepted.
Great character dynamic you got there with the Siblings

transparent lie transparent lie
Looks good so far.
Bio still missing

Ouro Ouro
Interesting power.
Accepted but you still need to add a Bio

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Accepted.
Who would've thought.

Ronan Ronan
Great one.
Accepted

Emibow Emibow
So, this power is really bloody Overpowered.
Buuuuuut, it's interesting so if you can limit her being able to access the entirety of a mimicked person's skill set I might give it a pass. (plus, X-Men have rogue after all)

Damafaud Damafaud
Looks good so far

JokerValentine JokerValentine
No rush, and frankly, if you're no longer interested I'd be better to drop out now instead of just disappearing mid RP
I left my laptop at school. I have a small idea of what i want to do, i just gotta do it. And plus, we need more heroes. I'll be sure to get it in by like Friday at the latest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back