• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⋆ Citri's Fandom Search ⋆ (FE:3H, Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail) CCxCC & CCxOC (NEW CHARACTERS ADDED)

Koganekin

Your local yuurei
Hello everyone ! I hope you all are doing well and feeling creative. I’m Citrinitas or Citri, a 21 year old female located in GMT+2.
I'm first and foremost looking for friends who share my interests and love to chat about any and all things, but especially videogames and other fandoms we'll both enjoy :)

I would love to have a complex story mixing action, long tirades, angst and surely romance if that's something you all are into. I don't develop a lot in my ads, but that's because I really prefer coming up with a story directly with my partners.
(You may ask me for a writing sample !)

First of all, here are a few things you should know about writing with me:

REGARDING OCS:

→ Please have a character sheet ready for me to read !
→ Be ready to headcanon with me !
→ I will roleplay any pairing, whether it's MxF, FxF, MxM FxNB, MxNB or NBxNB
Your character HAS to be 18+, there will be no exceptions. No, I do not care if your 10 year old looking girl is really 500 years old.
→ Please, keep your overpowered Mary Sues and Gary Stus to yourself. I have no interest in them...

REGARDING AUS:

I do not want to write modern AUs
→ I like transformation AUs (where characters have wings, animal features, mermaids, fictional creatures...)
→ Fantasy AUs may be fine - no matter what, I may be swayed if we headcanon about it long enough !

Here is what I ask of you as a partner:

→ Literate / Novella (300/1000+ words) (I am somewhat of a slow writer, let this be known)
→ Past tense - 3rd person
→ OOC chat and plotting required !
→ Long term, complex plots
→ Be 18+
→ Please be ready to play side characters along with me !

I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR SEVERAL FANDOMS:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Interested in writing as:
→ Dimitri
→ Felix
→ Byleth

Genshin Impact

→ Alhaitham

Honkai Star Rail

→ Sampo
→ Veritas Ratio
→ Blade

Please write me a message with a short introduction and what you would like to write if you're interested.

I hope you all have a great day ⋆

Last edited:
Hello! Genshin is my special interest and I adore both Maveh and Alhaitham! If you're interested then I'd love to plot something with that ship!!

hi, i'm interested in writing fe3h with you! i have an oc, if your interested in oc x canon, and i can double!

hi, i'm interested in writing fe3h with you! i have an oc, if your interested in oc x canon, and i can double!
Hello ! I don't write my own OCs, but I'm always happy to play canon characters ! Could you DM me with some details, what you would like to write and all that ? :)

Hello!! If you’re still looking, I’d be interested in roleplaying Aventurine against Veritas Ratio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back