• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque de Monstres (1941) second edition

(Going to make this quick)

Nora looked at the crowd in the bar. She was feeling slightly claustrophobic. She jumped off of Marius's lap and pulled him along with her to the bathroom.

"Come on......lets go somewhere....more quiet."

She held her half drank bottle of absinthe. And took Marius to the bathroom. Once in she locked the door. She was going to have some fun with him.

(See ya guys Sunday, Axel is in charge while I am gone)

(( I shall keeps things running as smooth as silk in your absence captain!))

"You don't have to tell me twice." He slurred and followed her to the bathroom without a single shred of hesitation. A wry smirk spread across his drunken face. He was absolutely plastered now and more than eager for a little 'fun' with Nora.

Lucas shrugged his shoulders in a gesture of compliance. He rested his body against the wooden frame of the wall.

"To be honest, I didn't think I would get this far. By now I'm usually passed out drunk while whoever spent the night with me goes through my pockets. Its a nice change from norm. Unusual, but nice."

He suppressed a hiccup and fought to keep the liquid fire inside of his liver. He liked the burn, it kept him anchored to now.

"Although I'm warning you, I've taken to wearing woman's pants. They are incredibly formfitting but you can't fit ass-all down the pockets. Its quite a surprise for a pickpocket to find nothing but a stick of gum in them."

Lucas joked.

@The Velveteen Rabbit

Emmaline tilted her head and stepped back a bit. Her hand let go of his and fell limp in the process.

"Would you like to go back to the cirque? I don't want you passing out or anything..." The porcelain doll said in worried voice. Her face turned into a delicate frown, with her lips pursed. The bar was getting considerably quieter as people began departing back home or somewhere else. A group of men laughed boisterously while passing the two. One even tripped, and passed out automatically. Emmaline watched the whole scene silently, trying not to look amused. The group of friends ended up helping him out the door.

Emmaline turned back towards Lucas, rocking back and forth on her heels as she waited for his response.

@Sungwonc01

Some time later Marius came stumbling out of the restroom. A crooked little smile on his face as he made his way back towards the table. He had to feel his way there seeing as his normally acute senses were out the window now. This got him a few jabs to the sides and a few drinks tossed at him by some angry patrons. They weren't too fond of this drunken circus freak bulldozing his way though the bar.

Kora was less than happy as her muse disappeared, sending a little glare at Marious. She was feeling light headed, and really woozy as she got up from her seat, wobbling back in forth as she held her empty bottle of wiskey. "I have a *hic* bone to pick with you." She slurred as she walked up to Marious, swaying back and forth as she tried to stand still

"Oh yeah?" He cocked his head to the side curiously. Gripping a nearby chair to keep his balance. He didn't even bother turning his head in her direction at all. "And just what....what would that be dragă?" There was a slight hint of venom in the last word. He wasn't too amused with her approaching him like this.

@IceQueen

Kora glared at him, hiccupping slightly. Just as she was about to say something, she stopped. "Well shit." She mumbled. "I forgot." She said, burping quite loudly, and she punched her chest. "To loud." She grumbled, stumbling forwards a bit and into the person in front of her, Marious. It was clear that Kora was very, very drunk.

"Heh, that's too bad." He slurred. A cocky smile now decorating his face. "In that case can you...move out of the way. I'd like to get back to my seat." He shoved her away rather roughly. That was unintentional though....in his drunkenness he'd sort of forgotten his own strength. Also how to balance as well seeing as his first step back to the table was a step backwards.

@IceQueen

Kora stumbled away, and ended up running into some guy. Swallowing hard, she looked up drunkenly, glaring at him. He glared right back at her, and she cowered a bit. "What is a fine dame like you doing out here?" He asked, snaking his arm around her waist. Kora gave out a yelp, being forcefully pulled into the man's grip. Growling, Kora took the mans arm and twisted it, causing him to yelp and slam his face onto the table. Soon enough there where a few guys around her, and Kora could feel dread pooling up in her stomach.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Marius was suddenly looming over the men surrounding Kora. His was more deep and menacing as he glared down at the lot of them, or at least forced his eyes to focus more on them. He wasn't very fond of Kora, but wasn't going to tolerate creeps like these harassing a fellow performer. Fighting back the drunkenness he hardly even wobbled as he 'stared' them down. "Back off from the lady.....*hic*..or else..."

@IceQueen

Nora had slightly passed out while trying to leave. She awoke to yelping noise. Pulling herself up she opened the door. An angry look plastered her face when she saw Kora being surround by some guys.

"HEY!!!"

She yelled at the guys. It was obvious she was very drunk as she seemed to be rocking side to side.

"You....you leave....her.................alone....."

She pointed at the guys who were looking her over, she glared at them.

"Oh.....so....you like??? Ahahahahahahhahaha!"

She moved to one of them looking directly in his eyes. Between her and Marius they looked like drinks looking for a fight.

"Go.....go go.........jump off......a....bridge."

Kora smiled as Marius and then Nora showed up. The drunks, where very, very angry. "Hey, look at this one." The biggest one said, who was closest to Nora. He made a move to grab her by the hair. "She looks like a good catch too." He sneered, as they all started moving in. Kora had lost her focus, and was now being pinned by the man whom she had pinned, and he was so close she could smell the alcohol on his breath, almost making her want to vomit.

Marius growled a most inhuman growl and uppercut the guy pinning Kora down. He figured Nora would have no trouble with the one reaching for her hair. Taking a demon, drunk or not, head on like that was a baaad idea. "I said back off!!" He snapped. Taking the guy and pinning him down like the creep had pinned Kora down.

The drunk man grunted as he was punched in the jaw, and the bar fell silent. A few seconds later, someone called out "BAR FIGHT!" And the entire place went into a frenzy of drunks. There where fists flying, and Kora tried her best to stay away from them, though she did have to punch a few to get though. The only thought she couldn't shake away was the one that Marius had actually stood up for her, which was new.

Nora relaxed her gaze on her guy, he had tried to touch her and that was a bad idea. Her eyes shifted to a slight red color as she tightened her grip on the man's wrist. He had awoken the demon, and she was not going to let him off easy. Using her powers to woo and persuade she spoke to him again.

"I...said...go jump...off a....bridge."

Her powers were not as strong when drunk but, she could easily sway another weak mind. The man walked away as another called out bar fight. She grabbed Kora by the waist, pulling the woman close to her. Nora threw punches at people while, protecting Kora. Marius could protect himself. She kicked another person as she yelled to Marius.

"I think....this is....our queue.....to leave!"

She continued to keep Kora safe from the out of control bar fight.

"Not so fun on the receiving end....is it?" He snarled at the man. Others around could see there was nothing but fear in that poor creeps eyes as Marius pinned him mercilessly, before tossing him over the bar that is. Blind as he may be he was not one to be taken lightly.

"That...that's probably a good idea..." He yelled back as he took a few more guys down with the old one-two punch.

As soon as the bar fight broke out, Emmaline's worry peaked to a record high. Nora was throwing punches, with Kora close next to her. Marius was fighting off a few other guys. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a beast of a man appear. How had she not seen him before?

Around the height of 6'7" and completely built with pure muscle, he walked slowly over to Marius. He pushed people out of the way with his big hands, sending them flying into nearby tables. The doll watched him crack his knuckles, a menacing grin on his face as he grew closer and closer to Marius. Immediately, the porcelain doll leaped into the situation without thinking. She wasn't quite sober after all. The huge man reared his fist back, and prepared to punch Marius straight in the face. Emmaline's heart pounded as she ran towards them, reaching Marius and pushing him out of the way before the man could lay a finger on him.

There was the sound of glass breaking, echoing throughout the bar. The man punched her straight in the chest, causing her glass skin to crack and break into pieces. She fell to the floor, surrounded by small white shards. Emmaline stared dumbfounded at the glass pieces in the palm of her hands. She felt no pain, but a strange empty feeling in her chest.

"What the-" The man whispered, dropping his clenched fist and staring in disbelief at the girl before him. The doll felt all eyes on her, and she tried to scramble backwards. But she was stopped by one of the bar stools.

"She's one of those freaks from the cirque!" One of them called out in a slightly slurred voice. Soon enough, there was a huge breakout of voices arguing about the cirque. Another bar fight broke out, causing the others to forget about the broken doll on the floor.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood @Axel1313 @IceQueen

Marius hardly knew how to react when he was shoved out of the way. His eyes went wide and he stumbled back over fallen bar stool. Hitting his head on the corner of the bar as he fell. "Wh-wha?" He rubbed the tender spot. As soon as he heard the shattering of glass he knew, but why did she shove him out of the way like that?!?

Seething with rage he quickly locked on to the aura the guy who had hit her. He was a mountain of a man, but only human. Too easy to take on, but with his head aching and clouded from the alcohol he did so with little thought to his actions. Springing up from the floor he launched himself at the man. Biting down hard on his massive shoulder with long, razor sharp fangs in revenge for Emmaline.

Sisceal was dumbfounded when the fight suddenly broke out and struck on the side of the head with a bottle as well. Not really feeling like having something like this in his report he quickly picked up Sayuri and carried her to safety outside of the bar. "S...so sorry if I didn't give ya any warning....that fight came outta nowhere!"

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Kora looked back as the sound of shattering glass filled the room. She looked at Nora, and gave her cheek a quick kiss before saying. "We should go! NOW!" She yelled, as she separated from Nora, barring her razor sharp teeth at the men and biting one guys hand. "MARIUS! NOW!" she yelled, heading towards the door in the middle of the brawl.

Nora watched in horror as Emmaline was hit. She looked at Kora.

"You don't have to tell me twice but, I need to change his mind."

In the heat of the moment her demon nature was making her seem sober. She jumped on the man when Marius bit him and used her persuasion.

"You knocked the girl's glass out of her hand how rude."

She grabbed Marius and pulled him away.

"Come!! We should not overstay our welcome. God forbid the cops come."

She looked at Lucas.

"LUCAS!!! Protect Emmaline!!"

She pulled Marius along as she went outside.

Without arguing he released the man's shoulder and hastily followed Nora and Kora outside. Spitting out the blood as the went, it tasted too much of alcohol for his taste. "Right, the last thing we need is the cops after us..." Thank goodness Nora was pulling him along. He didn't look it right now, but he was still absolutely wasted.

Kora grunted as she shook the last man off her trail, darting out of the bar with Nora. They where in so much trouble, if Paul found out, he would have all their heads for being so reckless. She hoped that all the people in that bar were drunk enough to forget about that, or think of it as a hallucination. As they got farther away, Kora started to slow down, and get really woozy.

"Ooh, what a gentleman." Sayuri said, giving Sisceal another kiss. As she had him occupied with the kiss, her hand that still held her empty bottle swung up behind the guy's head, hitting him just right to knock him out. "Sorry, but it just wouldn't do to have you... know where we're going quite yet..." Sayuri giggled a little more, lifting Sisceal up in her arms and skipping, spinning, running backwards, and doing any other kind of playful way of travel across the ground as she followed behind Nora and all of them, seeming like she were almost floating on her feet by how she would lightly bounce on her feet and practically glide behind them, keeping up with about one tenth the effort of everybody else.

The poor guy. All he saw was stars and then it was off to dreamland. For being quite smaller thasn him she was mighty strong and had knocked him out cold. At least this might look slightly better on the report than saying he willingly followed them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back