• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque de Monstres (1941) second edition

Kora looked down at what she wore, turning up an eyebrow before lowering it again. She assumed it had something to do with earth people and being emotional. "Well Ms. Nora, I think you would look fine in any skirt." She blurted out with no hesitation, looking at her. She ignored the barrios garments being chucked at her, and instead focused on Nora. "You just need to clear your head. " she spoke softly, her tail slowly snaking around her arm.

Marius was going to owe her big time. First he was high as a kite, cutting his hair and getting his face clawed by the big cats, then an emotional wreck and now he was nothing but dead weight and taking up her bed... When he remembered some of what he did she was getting treated to dinner and as nice night out on the town.

@IceQueen

"I think I remember being with one of them, but...everything I can remember feels like a dream." He rubbed his head. "It's all blurry and..and terrifying too." He shuddered as he got a flash of memory. Not a nice one either. "God.... There was a talking skeleton who accused me of being bad and a demon..."

@Lady Luna Ravenswood

Sammy looked at Sisceal with the biggest 'the hell did you just say?' face.

"A talking....skeleton....what next? You going to tell me Krampus gave you that head wound?"

She crossed her arms as she leaned back.

"Obviously you were slipped something that made you hallucinate. Because, skeletons do not talk. Or, they didn't and we should all run away in panic."

She looked up as a nurse who had entered the room.

"A Mr. Collins on the phone for Samantha Jones."

She stood up, knowing her boss didn't call to check up on her. She followed the nurse out into the hallway and picked up the phone at the Nurse's station.

"Hello?"

Her boss ranted to her about her tardiness to the office and how there was a woman waiting for her.

"Well send her to the hospital, one of agents was injured on duty."

She hung up the phone and returned to the room.

"Apparently we will be having a visitor."

@Axel1313

Mr. Collins walked to the room where the young lady was waiting.

"Samantha Jones is at the local hospital if you wish to speak to her. She will not be back for a while."

@rosamortelle

Nora found a suitable black top to go with her skirt when she felt something wrap around her arm she thought it was Anubis when she saw that it was a tail.

"Oh, I'm OCD about my skirts and top. Crazy I know."

Her mind did in fact need clearing but, she was fighting it. She was just a mess and nice lunch would do her good.

"I think I just need to eat. Just cause I live of the desires of others doesn't mean I don't need to eat!"

She smiled as she changed into a simple black peasant top that still, did not cover her mid section.

"Come"

She offered her hand to Kora.

"Lets get out of this place."

@IceQueen

Alex was exhausted, almost passed out on her floor. She was so tired from carrying a man who was twice her size up the ladder to her bed, that she barely had enough energy to move. Starting move after a while of lying on the floor, Alex slowly crawled to her feet, groaning as she staggered. "He is such a big baby." She whispered to herself, a small smile coming to her face as she slowly moved to the ladder, going down to find some tea.

@Axel1313

Kora looked over at Nora with her curious seeking eyes as she watched her find the right skirt and put it on, and Kora looked at her. Smiling softly, Kora took her outstretched hand and locked her fingers with hers. "Well then, let's go." She whispered softly before turning towards the entrance of the trailer and walked out.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood

Genevieve looked up from the small painting she had been working on when a man came into the room. It was an unfinished bowl of fruits that Genevieve was going to make as her lunch. Quickly putting her glass brush away and tucking the painting in the pocket of her apron she had fabricated before the fruit, Genevieve stood up and brushed her hands onto her apron.

"Ah thank you for letting me know. I apologize for the mess I'm leaving."

She said this as she adjusted her bag onto her shoulder and patted herself down to make sure all her equipment underneath was still in check. Genevieve then walked out of the building with a wave to the man and hailed a nearby taxi.

After a little while Genevieve made it to the hospital, without paying the taxi driver before entering the hospital, leaving the taxi-man grumbling as he drove away. Once inside Genevieve was taken to a room with a man lying in the hospital bed and a woman sitting nearby. Genevieve walked over to the woman. Genevieve held out her paint covered hand to her.

"Hi you must be Samantha."

She did a quick scan of Samantha.

"For traveling all this way, I would've thought that you'd be more...y'know."

@Lady Luna Ravenswood

(Still in draft mode for Daphne)

"Don't give me that look! I am at least...eighty five percent sure that is something I saw..." He huffed, rubbing the sore spot on his head. When she told him the news of a visitor he rolled his eyes and laid back on his pillow. Snapping the oxygen mask back over his nose and mouth. He was still having some issues breathing properly. "Greaaaat. Another teammate to officially deem me a loon." He scoffed, not even noticing that she had entered the room already.

@Lady Luna Ravenswood @rosamortelle

"Mmm...Aimee....dragă.do you have a band-aid?" Marius mumbled near incoherently in his sleep. It didn't help his accent was coming through either."I don't wantobleed all overthe shttsss..." He let out a snore like gravel being put through a blender. The pillow must have been muffling it before he turned flipped over to his back. At least he was being fairly respectful, even if it was unintentional at the moment, and leaving only a minor blood stain on the pillow.

@IceQueen

Alex was very used to hearing small scuffles and sounds, but the sound of grinding gravel caused her to flinch and look upwards. Taking her small medical kit, she flew up to the bed, seeing a soundly sleeping Marius on her bed. "You are nothing but trouble sometimes." She mumbled to herself, taking out the bandages and starting to change them

"That'sm'name...." He sighed contently in this sleep. Curling up into a little ball and cuddling with a wad of sheets as she changed his bandages. The scratches were far better already, quite a feat for the time that had passed since he'd been clawed, the main wound now was his missing eye. While he would wake up in a few hours, it would take a few days for his eye to come back completely. Until then it was going to be an empty socket.

@IceQueen

Daphne shifted Sayuri into one arm as she almost ripped off the car door to get out. Running around to the other side of the car she planted a kiss on Abigor's cheek then rushed through the entrance of the hospital. At the main counter Daphne grabbed the collar of the worker's shirt. Her eyes seemed to begin to glow as she held a deadly gaze to the panic one of the worker.

"I need the assistance of Dr. Guolao this instant."

The worker frightfully squeaked, "
I'm sorry but Dr. Guolao is already on his way to another paitie-"

"I don't think you understand, my haizi Sayuri is in terrible condition and Dr. Guolao is the only one who can probably help," Daphne tightened her grip on the shirt collar "Now you are going to take me to him right now."

The worker stood as Daphne let go of their shirt, stepping out from behind the desk.

"
I-If you would just follow me ma'am, I'll take you to him."

@Axel1313 (Its up to you if Abigor followed Daphne inside or not.)

Abigor locked the car as quickly as he could and rushed after Daphne. With his long strides it took him hardly any time at all to catch up with her. "Daphne, there is no need to panic. I'm sure they will take us to the doctor quickly." They were already on their way to lead her there, but with a little influencing glare from him and they were definitely picking up the pace.

@rosamortelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back