• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CIEL BECOMES A REAPER Black Butler 1x1 (LITERATE RP-ERS ONLY PLEASE)

Sheepie_Queen

I have this idea where somehow Ciel accidentally ends up killing himself and ends up in the shinigami realm. He cannot leave to go back to the human realm until he goes through the academy and becomes a fully fledged reaper. I would want you to play as Ciel. I could play as several other canon characters such as William and/or Grell. As well as my OC Grace. (She has a special backstory involving the Undertaker. Ask me details if interested.)

They would be roomates and go through the academy together.

Lemme know if you are interested!!!

Are you comfortable with playing multiple characters?? I would love to use an Oc I have, (also has a backstory related to the Undertaker), and would happily play Ciel! I'm also open to playing any other Canon character you'd like me to play. I can provide a writing sample if you like?

Sure thing! I want my rp to be mainly focused on Ciel and Grace though. However, I am open to doing multiple rps if you have an idea for your oc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back