• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings chwilio

myfanwy

forever tilted

searching

hey there, it's e d e n, and this is a very rare thing for me to do. i don't actively search for rp partners on here bc i mostly stick to coding and that's about it, haha. anywho. yis. this is my search thread, have fun reading it.

rules
× respect the fact that i can't be on all the time. i have two jobs and therefore am out of the house for most of the day. my schedule is below and if you have a problem with it, i'm not the partner for you.

× i write about five paragraphs minimum. i don't expect you to match it completely, but i don't want just one paragraph from you. two is where i draw the line so please don't waste either of our time if you can't meet this. if that sounds harsh, lol.

× spelling and grammar. i don't have a mastery of the english language, so some mess ups are okay. but if it's every other word when spellcheck exists on this site... no.

× pretty posts: i don't want the whole nine yards for your posts, however, just make them look decent. a different font would be nice, to be honest.

× i can only really do mxm or fxf. please don't ask me to write a male against a female, bc no. i have my reasons.

× ooc chat. don't be silent. i like to get to know who i'm writing with and discussing the plot.​

schedule
all in est.

monday: 11am-6pm
tuesday: 11am-2pm ; 4:30pm-6:30pm
wednesday: 11am-3pm
thursday: 11am-6pm
friday: 7:30am-1pm ; 1:30pm-6pm
saturday: 8am-4pm
sunday: sleep

keep in mind: i also go to the gym for an hour or two every other day.​

word cloud (plots)
just pick a few words and let's make something from it lol

| summer | autumn | unrequited | fantasy | steampunk | elves | flowers | meet cute | angst | time travel | road trip | musician | artist | dark |​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back