• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chronicles of the Vale CS

Yes i do dig graves shieldmaiden, all warriors deserve to have a peaciful final slumber and i make sure of that. If course you wouldn’t understand with your “holier then thou” attitude and your “preach, convert, and burn” tatic. Heavens forbid that you show respect to someone who does a thankless job. And furthermore what do you understand of my ways? Were you under the impression that i force the dead to do my bidding?

Necromancy is like a master and servant arrangment. I may be the master and the dead i resurrect may be my servants but i cannot force them to serve me nor would i. Consent is key but i guess being so in tune with your god has made you forgotten that. I only rez small animals mainly anyways.

Last edited:
U
Yes i do dig graves shieldmaiden, all warriors deserve to have a peaciful final slumber and i make sure of that. If course you wouldn’t understand with your “holier then thou” attitude and your “preach, convert, and burn” tatic. Heavens forbid that you show respect to someone who does a thankless job. And furthermore what do you understand of my ways? Were you under the impression that i force the dead to do my bidding?

Necromancy is like a master and servant arrangment. I may be the master and the dead i resurrect may be my servants but i cannot force them to serve me nor would i. Consent is key but i guess being so in tune with your god has made you forgotten that. I only rez small animals mainly anyways.
You can hit on the bard and paladin. Just remember you are responsible for the consequences.

"Do as you will gravedigger, just know I have my eye on you. I do not know what god sees righteousness in the walking dead, but know the moment you turn them against the innocent is the moment you lose your head."

Also billthesomething billthesomething an ork is different from an orc. They're very similar, but an ork is probably closer to a troll. Imagine an orc, but they technically have no gender, have psychic powers, and can regenerate and reattach limbs. They're from Warhammer 40k.
Amigo, i know about Orks, i paint them

Can you give a gist on what the starter will be like?
Also- do our characters already know eachother?
The starter will be our characters meeting up in the Taphouse at theie usual table. They already know each other through various means, and then shit hits the fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back