• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chronicles of The Dark Ritual

So i'm gonna just post what i have; and if you're interested /have some comments let me know.

The multiverse is a massive place, it holds every possibility imaginable. Every action taken in one world causes another universe to exist where that action never happened; and because of this two malevolent beings existed within the same universe.

Bendy, a once gentle and pleasant cartoon has become corrupted by a powerful demon. The being seeks to cover the world in ink, killing all those who stand before it, and it wasn't long before it found its way into reality to achieve that goal. Mama Tattletale was once a friendly and lovely bedtime toy for children but a uneducated and sinister human managed to trap a pitiful and lonely demon inside of one. The demon walks the earth kidnapping human children in attempt to lure young demons into her control.

It wasn't long before the two met, waging a long and hidden war, until finally the two were banished to a plain known as Limbo. The plain existed beyond every universe, allowing access from across the multiverse.

Even without many of their abilities, Bendy and Mama Tattletale managed to reach out within the multiverse, and as eons with on; the two managed to attract large cults dedicated to resurrecting them.

You are a person who died in this ritual. Someway, somehow you have died at the hands of one of the cults and been sent to Limbo.

You must escape, you do not belong in such a horrid place. But be careful, one member from each cult has followed you all into Limbo, the final step of the ritual only beginning.

So that is intro i have; i basically what the RP to go within rounds and have roles. Like Dead Spirit, and one person for each of the cults. The goal for each role to be different.

Dead Spirit: Try to escape Limbo. You do not belong here.

Cult of Bendy: You volunteered your life to Bendy, the all powerful Demon. In death you have been asked to hide among the sacrifices and complete the final step of the ritual, and killing any Mama cult member.

Cult of Mama: You are a follower of Mama Tattletale, you gave your life for her. In death you have been tasked with completing the final step of the ritual, and killing any Bendy cult member.

each round the member of each cult vote to kill one person.

AND thats all i have! Please let me know if your interested or have any ideas; i would love to host this type of roleplay.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back