• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chronicles of Solis OOC Chat

He's pretty close. I was going to put him in the post I'm writing now since you figured out the key thing.

Ooohh cool ! I was debating between having seb notice it or just continuing to talk about the pillar but I figured he had enough of acting like a trigger happy weirdo for now x)

You can't entirely blame him for that. First time in a new country after his own people tried to arrest him? Anyone would be paranoid.

lol I can't wait to milk the culture shock XD Also I have some theory on who this old guy might be, but I could also be farther away from it than the sun!

Sorry for the late reply! I was waiting for the group to enter the capital city before joining the RP, although that likely isn't the case. I hope it doesn't seem to unnatural for me to turn up like that.

I think Seb's horse is still hitched to some random post somewhere out there. If you want, Merce's unit could bump into it ... and, like, take it or something (Seb is going to be supremely pissed off when he sees it with them though, but that should be fun). Also made something up about a snowstorm by sundown, so we could maybe do something with them being stuck together? (Depending on what happens with the guardian though)

Disco Disco Berries Berries Grouse Grouse TyVibes TyVibes

Do your characters have any traits or skills you want to play up or develop? For example, types of weapons they have a connection with (used to use, idealise, anything like that) or they're a good painter. Something like that.

I mean, at the moment Finley can defend himself with a sword but he isn't a master. I guess that would be the thing I want to develop, seeing that he probably needs to get good at fighting. XD

Heyo. Sorry for not getting around to replies. Been a tad busy. Will get one out tomorrow morning first thing though.

Posted. Just wanted to get something out since I'm not sure if I'll get called in for work today. Manager has been iffy >.>

As for Amber development: Her best skills are with stealth and her Champion powers are already orientated towards that. Sneaking and climbing about are her best skills. I may think of a different, less combat oriented thing (like painting, as you mentioned) instead. Although in doubt, her thieving skills are a good fallback for development.

Hey guys! Long week for me. :( Just in the process of moving away sometime this week so it's been a stressful past few days for me, and I reckon the next ones will only be worse. My activity will be a bit slow but I'll do my best to keep the replies on regularly!

As for Seb, well I did write that he's good at swinging his sword (and basically that's like one of the very few things he's actually good at lmao), especially since Esthines is already a very military-oriented country, and he was one of the best before his banishment. His sword is supposed to be special (to him) since Esthinean swordsmen are typically expected to use the same one over their career. Every promotion gets your sword re-forged in a way (well, some of the same metal is preserved, but rarer, better materials are used in the recreation), so it's seen as a sort of status symbol as well.

Besides that, he's pretty good at tracking/hunting/dressing field game, although this may not be as applicable right now because he's not at all familiar with the wildlife of the other countries. I'll say he's also pretty good at cooking just because XD

I don't think you guys get to apologize for slow posts when mine have been coming in at the pace of an incapacitated sea turtle moving through a desert. >-> I'll be posting soon though.

hey there! so, I talked with TyVibes TyVibes who said you all were in need of somebody to take over one of your champions. I'll be RPing Finley from now on, just so you all know! I'll be reading up in the main RP chat and trying to catch up, so it might take me awhile to respond.

hey there! so, I talked with TyVibes TyVibes who said you all were in need of somebody to take over one of your champions. I'll be RPing Finley from now on, just so you all know! I'll be reading up in the main RP chat and trying to catch up, so it might take me awhile to respond.
Best of luck with my champ! <3 Thank you so much for taking him over, and sorry to the rest of y'all for having to drop!

Hey guys! Still moving here, and new address will not have internet until Monday so can't post until then, so feel free to post before me. If mobile data permits, I'll try to get something up soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back