• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chronicles of Solis OOC Chat

Grouse Grouse Sorry but Ty's taken the Champion of Kymir. Since she's co-GM, I let her pick one. I can tell you were working on that form for a long time, sorry.

Grouse Grouse Sorry but Ty's taken the Champion of Kymir. Since she's co-GM, I let her pick one. I can tell you were working on that form for a long time, sorry.

I actually just changed it to Epthys XD I was debating whether to choose Kymir or the other ... and I figured Epthys' domains might fit his abilities(weather abilities)/story (freedom angle) more. Please give it a look one more time and let me know if that's okay!

I actually just changed it to Epthys XD I was debating whether to choose Kymir or the other ... and I figured Epthys' domains might fit his abilities/stories more. Please give it a look one more time and let me know if that's okay!

Cool. I'm glad all that work didn't go to waste.

SecretRock SecretRock Hopefully pets are okay, I know it said it was fine to include them in the background but I wanted to keep Barthelemy. XD If not I can just take him off, especially since his race isn't defined.

Pretty good over here! XD I actually went outside the house yesterday and accomplished things so now I'm ready to hunker down in my room and roleplay for the next five years.

What's an outside ? I think I'm allergic to it <.< I get that feel tho hopefully things blow over for me sooooooon

Given how much detail people are putting into this, I'm considering making a 'Lore' thread to keep track of it all. Do you guys think that would be useful?

Lore with what PCs have listed so far would be nice. Along with any lore you wanted to add.

It might help to keep things open-ended though. That way we can always have something new present during the adventures.

Would love a Lore section!

Gotta admit, I was really tempted to get into detail about Esthinean culture and all but was afraid I might end up being restrictive to anyone else who might want to write something about the place. So yup, I'm very much willing to contribute to worldbuilding aspects further if you'll allow me! For now, I kind of just very loosely based Esthines on the USSR XD

We haven't even taken it in yet, and when we called they said it would take a couple weeks at minimum. The LCD is all messed up so they have to replace the screen.

I assume you're on mobile then? Is there any chance you could post a rough form of the sheet? I get it probably won't be up to your usual standards, whatever they are, but I'm judging these more on how well they'd fit into the story than aesthetics of the form. I hope you understand that I don't want to keep everyone else waiting for two weeks or possibly more.

I assume you're on mobile then? Is there any chance you could post a rough form of the sheet? I get it probably won't be up to your usual standards, whatever they are, but I'm judging these more on how well they'd fit into the story than aesthetics of the form. I hope you understand that I don't want to keep everyone else waiting for two weeks or possibly more.
No, no, I get that. I suppose I could get up just the bare minimum, if you really want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back