• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chronicles of Olympus OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Peepa

resident gae

saby-menyhei-olympus-smenyhei-final-8bit.jpg

CHRONICLES OF OLYMPUS
A QUEST FOR THE AEGIS

• OOC I will be posting updates and episode summaries on this thread. You can also discuss OOC interactions, queries, announcements, and the like for those who are not on Discord, tho I would prefer if people hop in there for easy and fast interactions.

Rules
    • Respect and Inclusivity: Treat fellow roleplayers with respect, kindness, and inclusivity.
    • Character Creation: Choose a Greek god or goddess as your character's divine parent. Be creative, but stay true to the mythology. Demigods should be unique, with strengths, flaws, and a background that aligns with their divine parentage.
    • Face Claims: Please use realistic face claims only.
    • Communication: I will be providing a discord link where we can communicate most of the OOC, clarifications, and character/relationship-building stuff.
    • This RP is +18: There is a possibility that we will be discussing some mature topics on this RP. Just putting that out there in case.
    • Have Fun!

Chimeric Chimeric MalfoysSecret MalfoysSecret wolfstar wolfstar PixieDust PixieDust iokheairas iokheairas CommanderNecro CommanderNecro SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Pandaroo Pandaroo bayleen bayleen reverice reverice

Hi everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic holiday!

Really happy with our cast so far! And I’m really excited to get this rp up and running.

That being said, I’ve decided that the best time to get the firs IC post up would be after new year. That way we could have some time to prioritize RL/Holiday stuff and also finish up and finalize the character sheets within the week.

Let me know if this is fine with you all, and as usual if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop me a message thru discord or web. Cheers!

I also agree! Btw I just finished the cs I may or may not have went a little overboard with the powers/abilities just lemme know and I can take some out.

Chimeric Chimeric MalfoysSecret MalfoysSecret wolfstar wolfstar PixieDust PixieDust iokheairas iokheairas CommanderNecro CommanderNecro SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Pandaroo Pandaroo bayleen bayleen reverice reverice

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! The first post is already up!

hello, sorry I was absent for New Years had some irl stuff.

I would like to respond. But idk how to introduce her lol.
nothing important at the moment lol. I've done the initial post tho you can check out the IC thread. I haven't checked yet if there are any new posts.

Hey Peepa Peepa how should I introduce her? Similar to how you introduced yours? Cause I would like to interact with your character.

By the way how do we know our characters are accepted? I’ve been wanting to draft a first post but has been hesitant because of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back