• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶 (IC Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alciela AKA “Alciarlo”

Cannon fire. The distant echoes of ignited gunpowder and the silence that followed. Alciela paused. She waited. Then, her vision went white. An explosive force slammed into her. A cannonball had blasted the side of the ship as she walked below deck, striking the hall she was walking in and sending her hurtling back. Silence once more.

It took her a moment to come to. Her hair felt wet… and warm. Alciela groaned and attempted to sit up, only to feel a sharp pain in her chest. Broken ribs. What happened? Where was she? What day was it? Gusts of wind blew past her through the gaping hole in the Infinity.

“P-papa..?” she whimpered. “W-where are you papa?” Alciela slowly started moving her legs but found one knee couldn’t bend. When she glanced down, she found the metal was bent and had forced her leg in an unnatural direction. Then the pain hit. Alciela screamed for but a second before she clamped her teeth down on her tongue. Her adrenaline was coursing through her every vein and she could hear every heart beat in her ears as the blood rushed around her body.

Now was not the time to lose her head. She trained for this. Right. She’s a royal guard. Alciela was stronger than this. She attempted to lift her arm… dislocated shoulder. On top of the broken ribs and the blown leg, movement was beginning to grow more and more difficult. She coughed, clearing her lungs of blood. There was a puddle of that under her too. Well… that couldn’t be good. At the very least, she had one good hand and one good leg. Alciela pushed her should back into place and got to work, placing both hands on the armor over her broken leg, heating the metal and reforging it into a splint. That was serviceable. She grabbed her shoulder pauldron and ripped it off, melting it and transforming it into a crutch.

Using it to support herself, Alciela leaned on the white hot crutch and brought herself back to her feet, wincing at the heat under her arm.

“Ok… now step- whoa…” Alciela staggered, dizziness washing over her. Her hair was slick with blood, likely from the blunt force trauma of being slammed into a wall by a cannonball. At the very least, her voice was still “Alciarlo’s.” Everything hurt, but at least her cover hadn’t been blown. Alciela scoffed.

“Just think of pasta. Mama’s pasta and ravioli. And papa’s pork. And counting potatoes with papa,” Alciela limped her way up the stairs, her voice cracking. “I’m sorry mama. I’m sorry papa. I will go home. I will just go home and grow potatoes for the rest of my life,” she felt a lump in her throat as she re-emerged above deck and spotted the others.

“H-help,” Alciela managed to say before her crutch bent under her weight and the massive armored figure crumpled to the ground.

(@ All who are on the deck)

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Jin Aethor
Quartermaster

Interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. {Alciarlo} Captain Edwards {NPC}, Valorie Blackheart {NPC}

Mentions:
606 606 {Azure}, Guppy Franz Guppy Franz {Red}

With Captain Edwards orders to get the Infinity in between the enemy ships, Jin had been wide-eyed at the order, even if the enemy had been bounty hunters wasn't it a risk to be bringing the ship so close to a frigate when it would be possible that they could unload all their firepower into the side of the Infinity and bring down the ship. Before Jin could so much as get out a word to oppose the Captain's orders, Azure was quick to turn the ship to practically glide across the sky, the sheer angle of how much Azure had been turning the vessel was enough to nearly go tossing Jin off the side of the railing if he hadn't gripped onto the mast of the ship and used it for support. The sheer power and speed from the thrusters rocketing the entire ship itself was so intense that it nearly felt like his arms would be ripped off from the mast if he wasn't gripping as tightly as he was.

By the time they had come to a halt, the starboard side of the ship had now been facing the starboard of the frigate which had also made a full-on turn to face them. Meanwhile, the two brigs had been hovering in place both above and below the Infinity at a slight distance from behind; both bows of the brigs at the time were facing the Infinity by orders of the hunters' Captain no doubt.
While Red and Azure were quick to head down into the interior of the ship to go retrieve their weapons, Jin had stood a couple of feet behind their Captain who stood at the edge of the railing demanding to speak with the Captain of the hunters. Moments passed while a large number of hunters stood at the railing of their frigate staring down at the Infinity with weapons in hand, it was no doubt that the hunters clearly outnumbered them but unknowingly to them, they clearly were outmatched by those who were onboard the Infinity. Before a single hunter could take action as to jumping onto the ship to start the battle, the sounds of heels clicking against the wooden surface of the frigate could be heard approaching the railing. The hunters all quickly went silent as they parted ways just to allow plenty of space for their Captain to arrive.

The captain of the hunters had been a woman with pitch-black hair that had streaks of red in it. Her eyes had a golden hue to them, she wore a white suit that had a crimson open-collared shirt underneath, white dress pants, and a pair of black high heels. As she stood with her right heel resting on the railing of her vessel, she tossed her black flora-designed coat over toward one of her hunters before leaning forward to let her right elbow perch on top of her knee while she smirked down towards her prey. "Oh? You must be Edward Ishikawa...hm, much older than the stories make you out to be...hm, no matter. Mister-...no, Captain Edward Ishikawa. I am Captain Valorie Blackheart...I am but a simple woman...with simple needs. My men here have told me that they have seen a number of individuals on your ship that fit the exact description of a few high bounties." As she spoke, the woman would lower her heel from the railing only to snap her fingers before a young male rushed up to her side only to drop down to his knees before holding up a rather long stick that held a single burning cigarette at the end of it.

Once grabbing the stick, she began to meander along the side of the ship while taking small puffs of smoke from her cigarette before speaking. "Now, I am giving you an offer, Captain. Let me and my men on board and take these individuals without fuss, and I will let you and the rest of your...measly crew go with your lives...hm? How about it?" As the woman had given the offer, silence fell upon Captain Edwards while Jin could only narrow his gaze at the woman, prepared to unsheathe his weapon the moment his Captain gave the order to attack.
Before Captain Edwards could speak a single word though, the door to the stairwell had opened with a click and the sound of heavy footsteps had arrived on the main deck of the ship. Jin was quick to turn his attention towards the source of the noise only to find that it had been one of the newest members of their crew; Alciarlo. He was injured, how did that happen. No matter, there was a crew member injured, this was no time for questions as to how. "Alciarlo!" Rushing over towards the large armored crew member's side, Jin attempted to grab one of the large armored arms to swing it over his shoulder to try and take off some of the weight from Alciarlo's armor. "C'mon..you need to sit down, what happened?" As Jin attempted to help the armored individual to be seated on the ground with his back against one of the ship's walls, he examined the armor to see if he could find where there could've been a puncture wound or if he could find anywhere that was bleeding.

"Oh! It looks like two of my targets decided to reveal themselves. That makes our job all that much easier...now, Captain Edwards. Do we have a deal?" As the female Captain questioned the Infinity's Captain, her smirk widened when she noticed that Jin and the armored figure were two individuals that were on her list of targets. "You expect me...to simply let you take my family away...? To sell them off, away from their home...? Just so me and the rest of my family can go free..?" As he spoke in a low hushed whisper, he soon arrived at one of the cannonball racks before brushing his hand over several of them. "Go to hell!" With that said, the burly man rushed up to the railing of the Infinity only to hop on board the hunters' frigate to begin beating down one after another of the hunters. Immediately, battle raged between the Infinity and the large frigate, the woman meanwhile proceeded to head back into her cabin, giving orders to her men to kill everyone but to make sure and leave those with the bounty alive. The two brigs meanwhile began to slowly approach before one after another, hunters boarded the Infinity to attack any and all those onboard.

Last edited:
Cornelia forced herself to steady and exerted her will over her throbbing foot to walk back down to her room as quickly as she could, putting all her weight on her left leg as she limped. She needn't inconvenience Hoshiko if she didn't need to. More bustle and hustle happened all around her as she crept down the stairwell, clinging tightly to the railing as she did. At least, she wasn’t being immediately judged anymore. Then, as she was getting onto the landing for her floor, there was a distinct and unmistakable crack that rang out.

Cannon fire.

This sound was quickly followed by the crunch of wood shattering and the screams and grunts of those caught in the wreckage.

“Putain!” She cursed to herself, the ship shaking from the blow. Then, she get the ship to take defensive maneuvers as she was jerked around, barely holding onto the railing. That is at least until her grip failed and she was flung off the stairs and into the hall with some force, the ship finally stopping in place. She’d be needed for the guns soon, she was sure that the brief respite would quickly erupt into combat in but a few minutes.

That didn’t mean that she was going to look like this, a barely put-together mess, stained with coffee and regret. That wouldn’t do. She shrugged off her jacket, threw off her blouse, and undid her bow, tossing them into the corner of her room. A quick scan revealed that she hung up a proper officer’s uniform on the open door of her wardrobe for when she needed it, like now. It wasn't press-ironed yet, still more or less just off the rack she got it from a few towns back, but it would work for now. After all, if she were to die in battle, she would die in drip.

She swiftly buttoned up a khaki-colored shirt and put on the trench coat as quickly as she could, bursting out of her room, the thick coat fabric flapping behind her in her rush. Though her foot ached from earlier, there wasn’t time to process the pain, only time to move into combat positions. She never was unarmed, but normal bullets wouldn't cut it against armored targets. It was time for her finest creation to enter stage left.

Cornelia booked it up to the gunnery deck where Red and Azure had already made it their mission to get their shit and go. Her mind raced with mental checkmarks as she equipped herself. Rifle? She pulled back the slide, the pin clicking into place. Check. Pistol? Her bullets spilled out as she used a speed loader to fill each chamber all at once. Check, 6 in the hole. Shield? Her entire person was surrounded by a ghostly blue mirage. Check. Ready for combat. Now she was alone on the gunnery deck, considering her options. The cannons were tucked away for now, and just needed to be loaded and rolled out of their ports, something her power has always aided her in doing. Cannonballs were mercifully in a small box next to each cannon specifically since Cornelia requested it, however, using her magic and focus would drain her and take far too long, especially if they were boarding. Plus, she hadn’t received any orders to fire a volley. Thinking ahead, she figured that she'd at least load the damn things for when they inevitably chased them down, or if they were in over their heads, so she could blow the whole thing to kingdom come and ensure nothing salvageable remained.

Plans made, Cornelia smirked to herself as she rushed back up the stairs, perching at the top to find that apparently, they were being boarded. No matter. She had faith in her allies' capabilities in taking down any fools that chose to hop onto their deck, her sights were set on those in transit between ships, jumping, swinging, or within sight. One hunter swung by rope, and Cornelia tagged him on the elbow, causing him to plummet into the sky. Shooting targets like this was typically her role in this scenario since it was so easy. Enemies moved in a predictable trajectory, and couldn’t move or do anything about her shooting at them with her high-power rifle.

Return fire, as a sniper, was inevitable, as she was raked with a flurry of both bullets and eternum. However, try as they might, the gunslinger merely held up an arm to shield herself as her personal shielding absorbed the blow. Time to reposition. She slung her rifle around her back as she moved up from the stairs and onto the deck, the din of battle louder than ever.

"C'mere, pretty!" She hadn't been paying attention to the deck at all, and a hunter had a blade leveled at her chest. There was no way she'd be able to move her rifle to block or try and dodge out of the way. If she were anyone else, she'd be dead, but she is Cornelia Card, one of the best gunslingers alive.

The fastest quickdraw in the world was .208 seconds. Nearly faster than a human blink. While she wasn't that fast, she did practice nearly daily for her own personal quickdraw record, and she was damn accurate too. She only recently broke her own record.

.302 seconds.

Cornelia's legs bent back into a slide, her right hand unholstering her pistol and her left hand just in the position to fan 3 bullets into the man's midsection, his grip loosening as he found his fate at the end of her barrel. His sword uselessly slid underneath her as she found her way back to her feet and took a better survey of the battle. Alciarlo was hurt badly, and Jin seemed to be tending to them. Red had already taken it upon himself to fire upon those who dared step onto the deck, but the allure of money would drive any man to take a life, so the hunters were relentless.

She lined up a shot into a hunter's leg, disabling a hunter's locomotion. Another three leaped onto the deck, an apparent powder monkey full of bombs and ammo among them. Fool. With a wave of her hand, she asked a grenade to perform its function, and happier than ever, a bandolier of bombs pulled their own pins at the same time. There wasn't time to waste, she had to provide covering fire for the wounded, cowards like these would do their best to take or kill whom they can, and she wasn't going to let that happen while she could fight.

Cornelia broke through and finally made it to the other side of the ship to her wounded teammate and Jin, snapping off her last shot into a hunter's hand, forcing them to drop their weapon.

"I'll cover you, get him below deck!" Bullet casings bounced against the deck as she reloaded her revolver. 6 in the chamber. She felt a force slam into her face, a bullet had struck her and her shield hadn't taken the full brunt of the force.

"Hurry!"

Mentioned: Guppy Franz Guppy Franz (Red) Jasno Jasno (Hoshiko) 606 606 (Azure)
Interactions: Nothingness Nothingness (Jin) A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. (Alciela)

Last edited:

Gaberial De'Sardet

"Red"

Interactions: none
Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Nothingness Nothingness archur archur

Red always hated this, the silently agonizing moment before all hell broke loose. As his rifle swept toward the brig above the infinity his eye spared a quick glance to the Captain of the Hunters, his gloved hands tightening around the stock of his rifle and his finger just a hair away from pulling the trigger as the itch to fire only grew by the seconds that slowly passed by. As both the Captains, more so the Hunter Captain, began 'negotiations', a weak plea for help reached his ears before a heavy thud followed soon after. Red's gaze snapped to the source of the noise and felt his shoulders tense as he saw Alciarlo collapse at the top of the stairs. It was clear they were in bad shape, but how? The first shot hasn't even been- "Shit," Red hissed under his breath as he came to a realization. Did Alciarlo take the brunt of the cannonball that hit them? It couldn't have been a direct hit, not even that armor could withstand that type of damage, right? Whatever the case, their newest member was in a bloody mess and in need of aid. Before Red could break away from his cover behind the mast though Jin was at Alciarlo's side, already hefting up the armored figure and leaning them against the wall. An uncertain frown came to his face as he silently debated with himself to rush to their side, but before he could make up his mind, he heard his Captain's voice boom. And just like that, hell broke loose.

The roar of battle cries and cheers from the hunters filled the air before the sounds of fighting quickly followed. He let out a quick huff, his Captain already in the thick of it as always. With a deep breath, Red steadied his rifle up toward the brig above them and wasted no time picking his target, A poor bastard that didn't even get the chance to jump off his own ship and onto his, his head snapping back as a red mist sprayed behind him. 'Looked like a young lad' he thought for a brief second before switching to his next target who was in midair in their descent down to them. His scream down past the gap between their ships would be drowned out by both the roaring of battle and the cracking of Red's rifle as he found his next target. With the aid of Cornelia's impressive marksmanship, the two of them managed to pick off quite a few hunters before they even managed to land on their ship. But unsurprisingly the hunters had guns of their own and returned fire. A spray of splinters scratched the back of his neck as a round whizzed by his head and smashed into the mast next to him. A silent curse slipped from his lips before hearing the sounds of boots landing on wood to his left. A sneer came to his face as a handful of hunters managed to successfully board their ship.

Setting down his rifle and satchel of ammo against the mast, Red locked his gaze onto the intruders and began his march to them, the sound of his saber ringing out as he pulled it free of his sheath. This gaggle of hunters looked disorganized and cocky, no doubt the bottom of the barrel of this crew that was simply lucky to avoid Cornelia's shots. One of the hunters, a middle-aged man brandishing a two-sided axe and a jagged knife, grinned at Red before bolting his way with a confident grin. "I's get to kill me the pretty boy first!" he barked with laughter. Red gave a huff at the pretty boy's comment before coming to a stop, his left leg sliding against the deck behind him and his right leg bending slightly as he took up position to meet his aggressor head-on. With a shout the hunter swung his axe with all his might, aiming for Red's neck, but finding only air along with a few strands of red hair flowing downwards as Red ducked under the swing. Empty crimson eyes stared upwards at the hunter before Red lunged forward, his saber aimed for the man's gut. To the hunter's credit, he managed to act quickly and sidestep Red's thrust, but just as he raised his knife up to drive into Red's exposed back he found himself falling, not seeing that Red had slipped his right foot behind his leg to trip him up. Wide eyes of shock locked with cold crimson eyes before in a blink of an eye the hunter's world went dark, only the shrieking of pain filling his ears as Red's blade slashed down across his eyes. Howling in pain and clutching his bloodied face he rolled on the ground for just a moment before being silenced by Red's saber as it pierced through his chest.

The wet tearing of flesh made Red's skin crawl, but his heartbeat grow as he tore it from the dead hunter's chest. An angered cry of hate sounded to his left before leaning back, the sharpened blade of a cleaver-like sword just barely missing his nose before taking two quick steps back away from his next attacker. "Bastard!" a new younger face spat before winding up their next attack over their head. The heavy footfalls behind him indicated more of the hunters were making their move. With a quick breath, a dark red mist began to spread to the edge of his vision before he felt the familiar feeling of his body becoming practically weightless as his crimson veil took effect. In swift speed his now formless body slipped past the young hunter as he brought his cleaver down, cracking into the deck Red had once stood. With a trail of blood-red smoke tailing him, Red reappeared behind the hunter and slashed his saber across the back of the hunter's legs just behind his kneecaps. A cry escaped him as he fell to his knees, but before he could even swing around in an attempt to protect himself, Red thrust his saber through the back of his neck, ending his life in a quick fashion. Kicking over the now lifeless body Red had no time to rest before two more hunters closed in fast on either side of him, a long-haired woman armed with a short spear to his left and light-footed man to his right with two daggers.

Red gritted his teeth as he just barely avoided the woman's spear as she thrust it toward his head. Unfortunately, the man with daggers was quick to take advantage of his partner's attack, crouching low and lunging forward with his daggers aimed at this exposed torso. With a grunt, Red grabbed the woman's spear to keep her in place and thrust his sword downward to counter the man's daggers. Sparks flew as one of the daggers was halted by his saber, but Red clenched his teeth and hissed in pain as the other slashed across his side, cutting through the leather padding in his heavy coat and leaving a deep cut. With an angered growl Red shot his knee upwards, smashing into the man's lower jaw and hearing the violent clicking and cracking of teeth. As the man held his arm up to his bleeding mouth with a muffled groan Red felt a sudden blow to the left side of his face, the woman's skull smashing into his lower lip as she headbutted him at full force. Stumbling back with his wrist against his now busted lip, Red glared at the woman who now wore a feral grin, ignoring the cut small cut now on her forehead from her attack. "Not so pretty now are ya?" she taunted with satisfaction clear in her voice. Red's posture strained as he lowered his wrist from his face and spat some blood onto the deck.

"Perhaps, but I'd say I am faring better than your comrades," Red stated, nodding his head to the dead hunters behind her. Her grin quickly faded and was replaced with a scowl of annoyance. A small smirk slipped onto his face as he seemed to get under her skin, raising his sword up as the man with a bloody mouth regained his footing next to his fellow hunter.

"Red-haired prick!" the man shouted in rage before bolting forward, ignoring the shout of the woman as she urged him to stop. The man slashed wildly, his daggers either being deflected by Red's saber with sprinkles of sparks or being avoided with careful yet swift steps. Red waited for the right opening before finally slamming his shoulder into the man's chest as he made too wide of a swing. As the hunter stumbled back Red slashed upwards along his chest, a streak of blood flying into the air as the hunter's eyes widened in shock. A gasp escaped him before Red brought his blade back down to cut him down along his neck, his lifeless body collapsing like a bag of rocks. A cry of rage brought his attention back to the hunter who now made another thrust with her spear, aiming for his chest before being deflected upwards by his saber. Red shot his blade forward to run her through, but the hunter spun on her heel and slammed the blunt end of her spear into his bloodied side. Red let out a cry of anger and pain before giving a heavy swing of his saber. The hunter just barely managed to stop the blade with her spear, but Red would not let up and continued his assault. The hunter managed to hold her own, but eventually, one of Red's upward slashes batted the spear out of her hands and left her defenseless. With a shocked and pained gasp, there was nothing she could do as Red thrust his saber through her chest, bringing an end to this fight. Her slowly dulling eyes only glared into Red's cold crimson gaze before being pushed from his blade, falling to the ground, and staring into the sky with the last of her light disappearing.

Red took a moment to stare at the fallen hunter, an expressionless look on his face before returning to the present battle that surrounded them. Looking to his right he would see more hunters boarding the ship, already in combat with any other of his crewmates that fought on the deck. A warm liquid ran down his left side, the gash left the hunter's daggers having cut deep. Red ignored the flow of blood and stinging pain though and turned to face a new batch of invaders, his sword raised and his eyes cold.

Ella Brooks
Princess Isaella of Aradia
𝔑𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯
Woq4Kjo.jpg

"Hey! No worries! Food was all I was concerned about. As of right now, no big changes. We seemed to have drifted about -15 degrees or so but we are still on course to hit the island, to say the least."

Ella watched Azure as he snapped back to attention responding back being quick to take a bite of his food. Since she had become a member of the crew she had always worried about how... aloof he seemed to be. Not that he was a very distant person as much as it felt as if while his physical body was there, sometimes it felt as if his mind was on some other plane of existence. Still, it didn't change the fact he was still very talented with steering the ship and taking care of it. A light nod being given by Ella in response to him mentioning their current coarse.

"Good good! Still, I'll give a glance over on the chart to make sure there isn't anything we might have to worry about on the way after. I don't recall such a obstacle when I did the chart, though it is still to just check. As my mentor always said, 'best to check twice since all it takes is to mess up once!' at least something like that..." She spoke with her index finger raised. A bit of hesitance lingering as she lowered her hand giving a smile. She really had to stop blurting out things if she didn't want Azure to find out who had taught her. Her hand lowered back down to grip onto her plate as if to better secure it. She blinked as he glanced down feeling the buzz of her phone resting clipped to her skirt as Azure seemed to already be on it.

"Seems Lazuli is trying to get everyone up here. Go ahead and eat, and listen to. I should be fine up here."

"Oh, uh yeah... sure! Take it easy now, and make sure to chew before you swallow!" She spoke with a playful teasing smile. She had been tempted to try and stay longer, but she felt it better to slip away. That lingering feel he might 'find out' lingering in the back of her mind. Her eyes darted to the side briefly before shaking her head. Her hand lifted up from her plate to give yet another wave as he began to head back down the steps. Her hand gently holding her plate keeping it safe in her hands. She was agile enough to hold it an d with her magnetic force she could even ensure she did so if she really wanted to. It was better in her mind to just let it be not wanting to accidentally smoosh her food and disrupt Dom's hard work.

In truth she wasn't quite sure about the idea of going to listen to Lazuli, she had felt a bit of tension between the two. Not that she had helped either when she felt so prone to bite back a little herself. She could hardly remember what it even was that had started their little quarrel. Some piece of jewelry she had? It was far from the dumbest squabble she ever got into and one she felt extra certain she had no fault on her hands for it, not that Ella was exactly the type who admit guilt for something she did on many occasions.

The long haired navigator glanced back as she took her last step down. Her head shifted forward looking over towards Lazuli as she pondered a little. She decided to stay aware keeping some distance as she leaned back over against the wall outside the captain's quarters. Her hand gently held the plate as she lingered on deck though keeping a bit away from the fray. A bit of a better place for her to be. She still was feeling a bit out of it, not really feeling the need to antagonize anyone. At least she would eat her food first before she attempted fate at all. Her hand lifted touching the fork that had stuck to the plate. While she hadn't magnetized the food, she had made sure the silverware hadn't slipped free in her walk up as the bond gave way with ease.

Ella was nearly finishing her food when the attack happened. The sudden jerk as the ship had been struck leaving her to stumble a bit caught off guard. Her hand quickly magnetized the plate though it was a bit late as the last bit of her egg slipped off falling to the deck. Her eyes glancing down with a rather dead pan stare at the wasted food. Her head turned up as the voice of the captain. She sighed a bit taking a glance to see what it was. The voices booming out loud only confirming the attack. Her eyes glancing forward not quite happy with the intrusion. The sight of the captain of the bounty hunters quite visible.

Ah... thank goodness... bounyr hunters... less likely to be for me... though there is still a chance... wait but still not good!

The young woman shook her head trying to keep focus realizing she had been more concerned about herself not thinking quite as much about the situation on hand. Her eyes darting forward as it seemed reasonable demands weren't something they were quite eager to give. The navigator sighed a bit glancing over at the captain blinking as suddenly his response was followed up by the captain speaking up fiercely and jumping ship to the enemy vessel. The princess blinking a bit taken back by the rather bold movement as she was not quite expecting such a drastic move.

Oh.. well... alright! Boarding party, that sounds fine! I can easily and safely get over there to fight grab my sword and my throwin...

Damn! Ella's hand went down to grab her sword only to find it clearly missing. She had completely forgotten the fact she hadn't taken it with her, electing to wear far more casual clothing instead. Not at all good if she wanted to try and be of some help! Her eyes had fallen forward as one of the intruders came running towards her. Her eyes glancing at them as she wasn't exactly ready for anything. Her hand glancing at the plate in her hand. Her magnetic force being applied to it as she copped it stuck to her hand as she held it up almost like a shield for a second. Suddenly shiftng the polarity, the plate went flying from her hand as her hand pushed back. The plate went flying forward at high speeds suddenly striking the incoming attacker in the face as the plate shattered into places from the impact knocking the bounter hunter straight onto their ass.

Ella darted forward as she worked to make her way towards the ladder down to try and get her gear. Being unarmed she didn't really have much she could do at the moment, keeping as best she could from the fighting. The shots of gunfire rang out as she could see Cornelia firing away providing cover though where she was Ella was far from capable of being able to see what the exact commotion was on the other side of the ship. Her eyes darting over to Red seeing him getting wounded, though seeming to still stand as he took out the enemies. Her eyes darting down as she noticed some of the weapons.

"You okay handsome?"
Ella asked, a perhaps silly tease given the fact they were in a rather life and death scenario. Her hands quickly fumbling to grab the jagged knife from the one body and picking up two others. The navigator using her powers to roughly attach the blades to her back giving it a magnetic pull to her body pressing the flat of the blade against her. Far from an elegant solution but it was the best she could manage. She had a little experience with knives at least she could use. Her eyes glancing at the cleaver-like sword of the other as she took hold. Her powers allowing her to pick it up with ease as she held it up. It wasn't her weapon but it at least had some force with it. She wanted something just in case Red needed help making an escape.

"Damn Azure! Be okay Red! I got to go keep him safe, I made a promise!" She spoke out as her mind suddenly raced snapping back into focus. Her little dart to get her gear completely making her forget the fact Azure was behind the wheel trying to steer the ship. She had left him unprotected without even thinking of the fact ahead of time. Her heart raced as she tried to duck over attempting to avoid fire as more men came out trying her best to slip through to get over back to the helm to try and protect Azure as best she could despite the haphazard selection of gear she had on her she had to do so.

Mentions: Captain Nothingness Nothingness Lazuli @Aquarin Cornelia archur archur
Interactions: Red Guppy Franz Guppy Franz

yande.re 334978 sample cleavage final_fantasy final_fantasy_vii sakimichan tifa_lockhart.jpgLocation: On deck

Tia had just about dozed off in the tub when suddenly she heard cannons going off and then the ship shook. "Whoa!" Even though she was sitting down she fell over in water. After a moment she slowly stood while her mind tried to figure just what the hell that was. "Were we attacked." She got out of the tub and went to reach down for the towel when all of a sudden, the ship made a sharp turn which threw unexcepted Tia backwards into the tub a big splash. "Ahhhh!" After a few seconds Tia came out of the water and started coughing. She then breathed in deeply. "The fu....Ugh FUCKING AZURE!" That had to be him turning this ship like a mad man. She got out of the tub fuming she then wrapped a towel around her and ran out of the bathroom and on to the deck. She swung the door open and yelled out, "The fuck is happ-...." She stopped when she realize there was ship next to them and the gramps was talking to who she assumed was the Captain. She glanced around the deck then back at the ship. She hadn't really been paying attention that and her ears were water logged so there was that. She started shaking the water out of her ears as she stood there. As she was doing that a bounty hunter on the other ship took noticed of Tia and stared at her. She seemed familiar but he couldn't think why. She wasn't on the list of bounties that were on this ship. After a moment he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bounty noticed. It was a bit more newer. He looked at the pictured then back at Tia. "Well now looks we got an extra bounty.", he said to himself.

"Go to hell!"

Tia snapped her head up and noticed as a fight began to break out. "Shit." She ran back down below to the bath so she get ut her clothes on. But she wasn't alone after a few mins she heard someone chasing down behind her. "Shit," Tia picked up her speed and kept running. Lucky for her the towel was holding on for dear life. "Hey wait up!" The bounty hunter called out. Once she made it to the bathroom shhe quicklt opened the door and slammed it shut and then locked it. She leaned back against the door as the bounty hunter banged on it. "Come on I'm not going to fight ya. You might have bounty but lucky for you they want to make sure no harm comes to ya." A puzzled look came acroos Tia's face. A bounty? These were bounty hunters?" She opened the bathroom door and put her hands on hips. "What do you mean I have a bounty?! That's impossible I've got conncetions there is no way there should be a bounty on my head." The bounty hunter looked her up and down and came to the realization that she was in a towel and his face shot red and he looked away from her. "Yeah well you do. But it's not for a crime or anything. Your lover is looking for ya." Tia crossed her arms and looked at him like he had to two heads. "A fucking what?" The bounty hunter pulled out the poster and handed it to Tia. She took it out of his hands still very confused and looked at it. Her eyes widen when she saw the picture and the person's who had the bounty put out her. She stood there froze for a second her mind racing. She did everything she could to keep from showing her panic on her face. Looked at the bounty hunter then with quick speed she dropped the poster and grabbed the bounty hunter by the collar pulling him close and looking him straight in the eye glaring him down. "Who the fuck else knows I'm on this ship!?" She yelled at him. Terrorfied the hunter stuttered. "I-I don't know I t-think I'm the only one. You weren't o-on the list of bounties on this ship." She slammed him against the wall of the ship still holding on to this collar. Her the glare got darker as she spoke. "You will not tell a fucking soul I am on this ship DO YOU UNDER STAND ME?!" She lowered her voice and with threatening tone she said, "If you dare tell anyone I'm on this ship. I will burn you alive....That's not a threat it's fucking promise...." The man slowly nodded. "Now get the fuck off this ship." She dropped him and the man ran.

Once he was gone she walked into the bathroom and slammed it shut behind her. She then slid down to the floor. Her heart was racing and she just noticed that her hand was shaking. She grabbed her wrist as if it would stop the shaking. She breathed in and out slowly trying to calm herself down. At the moment she was terrorfied though it was ranging more on the inside then was on the outside. Her powers were useless. Fear seemed to just some how turn off her powers. No matter what she did she could never get a single flame out when scared. After a moment she slowly stood up and went into the back where her clothes were and changed. Then she headed out the bathroom and was quickly making her way on to the deck. But she stopped....when she started to realize some things. "If he recognized me then there is a chance others will to....." She turned around and ran to her room and pull out a cloak she had put it on making sure hood covered her face. On her way her way back to the deck she made a pit stop in the kitchen. She grabbed one of the harder liquor bottles and open it. She then walked up to the deck as she started to chugged it down. She continued to drink from the bottle as she got on to the deck she dodged as bounty hunter went to throw a punch on her. She stopped drinking for a moment and looked at the bounty hunter and noticed he was by the edge of the ship. As he went to attack her again she quickly gave him a hard kick knocking him off the ship. "Oops." She said with a smirk. She then finished the rest of her of her bottle and then tossed off the ship. She grinned suddenly feeling pumped up. "Hell yeah lets get this party STARTED!" Her fist became covered in flames and turned around and sucker punched on of the bounty hunters in the face. She was now in full battle mode she was punching, kicking, and throwing people off of the ship. She seem to be having a good time.

Emelie Minajim, crewmember
008d0de9da5ffdef4d382763c0771d81.jpg
Image credit: 阿霜Aiiicy (unknown title) (found through Pinterest)]

She turned to Emelie before the woman could escape out of her earshot again. "Thank you! I will keep it safe. Don't forget to eat and drink enough!"

Emelie smiled at Dominique. "Thanks! I will! But now I've got to get to work." She waved at the cook, and Cypher too, then bounced out of the room. Behind her, she faintly heard Dom comment on her energy. She shrugged to herself. Was she really all that energetic? She just had places to be! Like now, for example. Seeing Lazuli on his Scroll had reminded her that she'd left her own on her bed, where it was of little use to anyone. She skipped down the stairs and into the room she shared with Ella, noting that she'd also forgotten her utility knife. She tucked the one into her trouser pocket and clipped the other to her belt, then left, closing the door behind her. Now for her duties.

On her way to breakfast that morning, she'd noticed that the railing on the stairs was wobbly just outside the sick ward. Too minor a thing to bother the shipwrights with, she thought. Probably just some loose fasteners. She found a toolbox and headed downstairs. Resting a hip on the third-from-bottom stair, Emelie inspected the wobbly rail. As she'd thought, two of the screws holding it to the wall needed tightening. Well within her own ability to fix! She rummaged through the toolbox until she found the right screwdriver, then got to work, humming the shanty Lazuli had sung earlier. Just a few minutes later, and the rail was nice and sturdy again. She leaned on it, then grabbed it with both hands and shook, just to be sure. It didn't budge. She nodded at it. "And that's that!"

She was about to go on to her next task when the whole ship suddenly shook with a loud boom, coming from the deck above her. "What..." There was no one there to answer, even if she'd finished her question. Emelie thought she had heard cannon fire, too. Had they been hit by another ship's cannon ball? Why? And whose? Emelie dropped the screwdriver back into the toolbox and started up the stairs. Before she'd taken more than a couple steps, a blue glow called her attention to the Infinity's cannon ports. She paused, watching the blue fade away. Ship's shields? Then whatever the problem was, Azure, or maybe the captain if he'd come out, didn't think it was something they could outrun, at least anytime soon. She swallowed hard. Emelie had only been on the ship a few months, and had never had to fight for her life before. Or anyone else's, come to that. Brawls, sure, many a time, both drunken and sober (though more often sober, given that she tried not to get drunk). But not anything really serious. But it didn't seem she had a choice, now. Well, there was always a choice. She could hide and hope her side one, but that was cowardly, and besides, she owed Captain Edward and his family way too much to abandon them now, and hiding would be abandoning them. Well, then. She'd defend her home and family. But with what? Her little knife? It was the only weapon she knew how to use. It would have to do.

The helmsman's voice came over the ship's speakers: Bounty Hunters. Hold on, tight everyone. Prepare for battle. Right. Battle. She took a deep breath, then another three steps up the stairs. And found herself smacking into the wall as the ship drastically changed course, then falling backwards down the stairs as it boosted forward. Emelie dropped the toolkit and covered her head with her arms, grunting with each stair she hit. (Fortunately, she hadn't gotten very far up before falling.) Another, bigger turn sent her rolling across tthe floor, and the toolkit too -- she could hear it clattering along beside her. Another boost slammed her into one of the cannons, and she shrieked, feeling a sharp pain in one knee from the impact. "Ow ow ow ow ow..." Whimpering, she clung to the cannon for several moments, hoping it would keep her in one place. But it seemed Azure's wild steering was over, at least for the moment. She heard footsteps, but it was only Red and Azure fetching their weapons. Hopefully they hadn't noticed her hugging the cannon. Emelie sat up, wincing as dozens of brand-new bruises made themselves known, and felt at her knee. It wasn't happy, but didn't seem seriously injured. She hoped. More footsteps as Cornelia came for her own guns. Again, Emelie appeared to be out of the gunnery chief's line of sight, behind the cannon as she was. She was about to call out and offer to help with the cannons, but Cornelia apparently wanted to fight on a personal level, at least for now, and ran back upstairs. Which is where I should be. Right.

Emelie looked around. The toolkit was nearby. Maybe one of the big hammers would be better than her little knife. She pulled it within reach with her telekinesis and picked out the biggest hammer she could find. Then she stood up -- and gasped in pain. Her knee did not like that at all. "Stop that," she told it breathlessly. "People need us! We don't have time to feel sorry for ourselves!" Whether it listened, or whether the injury was more painful than crippling, she did seem to be able to put weight on it, though it hurt like hell. Good enough. She staggered to the stairs, glad the rails were all secure now, and made her way up to the top deck.

Where all was chaos, at least to her eyes. Everywhere around her, people were getting shot and cut and all manner of horrible things, though at least most of them seemed to be enemies. Trying not to panic, she picked out her friends in the raging melee. Tia seemed to have just arrived moments before Emelie had, but already was throwing herself into the thick of things. Jin was bending over Alseelo, whose armor looked pretty damaged. Ella had been fighting beside Red, but was now heading to the helm, shouting something about protecting Azure. That was all Emelie's unaccustomed brain could really process. She stared, large eyes even wider than normal and darting frantically from person to person. Her skin was sickly pale under its tan. What do I do? What do I do??

Alseelo was hurt. Jin was looking at him, not at the fight. They needed help. Emelie gulped and limped over to them, smacking bounty hunters aside with her hammer along the way. "Go away!" she screamed at them. "Go! Away!" She took up position between Jin and Alseelo and anyone that might try to attack them while they were vulnerable. One did. She whacked at him with her hammer. He laughed at her. "Is that the best you got?" Desperation sent her full strength into her next blow, and he howled as the hammer shattered his forearm. "Go away!" she shrieked fiercely, and swung her arm back for another attack. Luckily, he did just that, cradling his broken arm and calling for help. Emelie panted for breath, trying not to put too much weight on her injured knee, hoping her next enemy would be as easily to daunt.

Mentions/interactions: Dominique ( JJae JJae ), Cypher ( 606 606 ), Azure ( 606 606 ), Red ( Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ), Cornelia ( archur archur ), Tia ( animegirl20 animegirl20 ), Ella ( Hanarei Hanarei ), Jin ( Nothingness Nothingness ), Alciela ( A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. )

Injury report for blue tea blue tea : Assorted minor bruises and scrapes, left knee bone bruise (just the bruise, no ligaments torn or any other complications)

azure hitch

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

surf curse

freaks

Canon fire, gunshots, the sound of metal clanging against metal. So much has happened in only moments, as Azure would make it to the helm looking behind him to see the bloodshed that was already happening, and looked up at the woman who Azure could only assume was the captain of the other ship, now face to face with Gramps. He held his breath as the two talked, waiting for something. An order, an attack, someone to call his name. Yet it wasn't his own name that drew his eyes away but it was first Jin's voice, yelling out Alciarlo name and saw the damage done to the armored knight. It was bloodshed in moments, as a boarding party came onto the Infinity, with gramps yelling,

"Go to hell!"

That was enough for Azure for an order, as hunters would begin to storm up to the helm, cutting off the stairs down, not that it mattered much to the tall man, war hammer casually slung over his shoulder as a few fired guns at the man. One hit his shoulder, the other his upper thigh, yet neither name him flinched, stunning the group of hunters. He simply dug a finger into each wound, pulled the bullet out, and tossed them to the ground.

"You're going to have to do more than that,"
Azure said, noticing the singular egg on the ground and picked it up with his hands and popped it into his mouth, and the bleeding from the gunshots slowed and began to at least scab over as he licked the yolk off his fingers.

Finally, with both hands now on his Warhammer, he twisted a section of the handle and it glowed a bright blue, sucking in air around it as the blue-eye man cracked his neck, standing up straight as the hunters, unsure and intimidated at Azure's size, began to lunge at him. With a heavy weapon, and one as large as his own, you would expect the wielder to be slower, yet to Azure, it weighed nothing, and he got into a proper fighting position before taking a wild swing. The base of his hammer slammed into the side of a hunter, soon the next, and following one more as there was a nasty cracking sound from the impact, tossing the ones who lunged at him off the side of the ship. On top of the initial impact, a strong gust of wind would be created, sending the hunters blocking the stairs flying backward, which then brought his attention to the navigator who was racing her way towards him, and he simply, gave a big smile, as two hunters tried to him and he casually threw them off the side of the ship, his hammer returning to be slung one handed over his shoulder.

"All good up here! We need to take down the other ships! Start with the frigate first, then the two brigs!"

And that's when his attention, at last, would turn towards the large frigate next to them. Something had to be done about it, he just wasn't sure what yet.

♡coded by uxie♡

Firey Chef
Dominique La´Sar
Mood: Stressed, confident
S.S Infinity |

Bounty hunters. Dominique La'Sar knew them, of course. She'd been wary of their presence, detached from their business. Anyone could have had a bounty on their precious head. People simply were cruel like this. But aside from this, Dom knew they hadn't come for her or Linsie. Her crimes laid twenty years in the past. She had been nothing but a child and each of the orphanage had been named dead. Her included. She was a ghost, now. And she'd strike back.

She gulped down the vomit. All she had to avoid was to loose herself. The orphanage... no. She wouldn't let it repeat. This-

Right. No time to hover in the past.

She only saw Cypher darting past her. Dom had nothing to say to him but to be safe. She wished it for all of them. Whoever has settled down on the Infinity and in the crew, they became family. The old geezer had taken her too! Why shouldn't others get a second shot at life? Dom casted aside their crimes, never once looked for them. Blizz ignorance sometimes was best. And she sticked to the path.

Her shoulder weighted with the wound Linsie had accidentaly inflicted, it doubled down as said azure dragon settled once more. She could hear the little creature's heart beat with anticipation. A wild natured thing, for sure. And it became more than the right time to unleash it. Dom sent the ember in her veins after the alcohol in her system. It was a passive trait with her demonic ability, one that allowed her to down whiskeys after whiskeys and never truly being too drunk. Unless she slowed it, of course. But the process went vice-versa. She fastened it, hurried it along her muscles and stomach. The sensation of the hottness in her organs was never unwanted. Strange, but with a ticklish tick to it.

Dom ran across the floors and flight up the stairs. No one would get anyone from this ship. Not if they burned, at least.

On deck, though, her bravery dimmed like a dying candle. She saw Emily, limping and someone on the ground. Blood and groans, pain and anger. Linsie's own wrath became a dominating feeling in her head. The Linsie she knew was gentle and happy. But this? It became a wildfire on wings. Dom's own flared in her body, longing to escape. But neither her friends nor this ship would have engulfed to be in flames. And she couldn't risk it either.

Instead, she drew her loyal gun. Shabby at the sides, scratches from where she hit someone directly with it- but it fired like hell. "Let's burn them to the ground," she told Linsie and stretched out her arm. The capsules inside her gun were handmade. She carried more in her pockets. And with her partner's hot breath, they surrounded themselves with blue fire.

She shot any hunter who freshly jumped onto the deck. It drew attention to her. No one liked a sharpshooter after all. But none reached her. Either a shot hit them or a dragon clawd out their eyes. A wildfire and the two of them would burn as many down as possible.

But they kept coming. And Dom moved, her legs unsteady on the ship and in her heels, causing her bullets to often miss. Linsie swapped from her arm to direct attacks with her claws. She felt her dragon's energy floating away. Like a sea being emptied.

Linsie crashed into another bounty hunter, who too held a gun at Dom. He lost his eyes quickly before the dragon bit into his neck. She needed to keep them away. Dominique didn't quite see her in a hand-to-hand combat. Especially since none of them had eaten yet. Linsie could draw energy from her once she knew her own sources came to an end. A simple bite for five seconds or less.

A grunt behind her made her whip around. Too late. A hunter pounced on her, flinging her to the ground. The impact between her back and head and the floor made her world spin. She bared her teeth in pain and held him on a distance with her gun. They rolled on the ground, fighting of who'd find his end now.

"You got the," she grunted out and managed to pull her leg underneath him, "wrong cook, bastard." Her heel dug into him. The pain enough to make him flinch, his weight lifting from her. Dom flipped the gun in her hand and instead of blasting his useless brain out of his skull, she beat it into his nose and bashed his head with unprecise punched. But they were brute enough to draw his last breath out. Dom swiped the blood from her nose and cheek, only smearing it across her face and hands. One glance at her pants told her they were not as white any longer and she needed newer ones.

She shrugged it off and let her gaze quickly jump from the enclosing ships to one figure on one of the bounty hunter ones. Was that- "Gramps!" she shouted upon realizing their captain has just ... took matters into his own hands. Not far from his laid bodies all scattered around. Why. Why. Why.

But Dom was too far and new hunters began climbing onto the boat. Others saw the pile of her comrades, two injured. Red and Cornelia had to fight their own battle and meanwhilst tried to give their friends cover.

"Lins!" she commanded the dragon, who downed another hunter. "Go and burn their ropes. Burn their ships a little! The masts or engines. Go!" Unsure, Linsie took a look around. She didn't want to leave her, Dom could hear it in her mind. The worry, the sheer terror of leaving her partner alone in here. "Go," Dom assured her friend. Linsie did, in the end. With a tiny roar of her own, she launched to the offensive.

Meanwhile, Dom kept firing shots, missing some, hitting others and tried to keep the amount of hunters on the deck on a low scale. They could do this, she told herself. With Red, Cornelia, Emily, Ella- everyone. All of them, if they worked together. And once the deck was cleared, she swore she'd go after her captain. But she did him no good in abandoning the ship and his family in order to help him.

He was capable, Dom knew such. And with his mustered bravery, she kept on fighting for this crew.
Code by Serobliss

Last edited:

• scroll

betta fish

yuhwa aeng.

birthname

yu hua

courtesy name

yu yingjie

alias

hananoami

nicknames

pretty boy, cherry, pinkie, yeonhwa, yunnie / yinnie, little trickster, pearls, my treasure

title

the pink spider lily, sea maiden, the boy who cried pearls, the siren, madam hua

twenty-eight

pronouns

masculine

species

betta fish ( costal reef merman )

position

medic / shaman, tattoo artist, entertainer, ex-siren

abilities

shapeshifting, crying pearls, yin phantom

pinterest

spotify

theme song

I'VE BEEN ALONE FOR SO LONG
    I FORGOT WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE LOVED

He stumbled at the sudden jerk of the ship, head smacking against one of the pots, everything tilted, leaving Yuhwa to tumble around like a weed in the wind with an undignified squawk. His mocha optics widened, panic-stricken. Azure wouldn’t have simply jerked the ship like that, would he? Yuhwa fumbled to right himself, delicate fingers curled tightly around the article of clothing that still smelled strong of Keane and Mason to fumble around, grabbing his medical bag, chest constricting with each rough breath that slipped past soft bitten lips, crusted blood dried and tasting like ichor against his damaged taste buds ( he blamed his lack of control in dumping ungodly amounts of hot sauce on his food that should be concerning, but Yuhwa liked the pain ).

Shaking his helm, the long-haired male scrambled out the door, footsteps echoing against the battle ahead, heart palpitating within its boney prison. Oh, heavens. He certainly hoped no one was too injured, but was it not battle? People were bound to get injured. It just hurt. Realized people he’s been around for some years withering on the ground like suffocating fish until the light seeped out of their eyes, turning dull and lifeless. A sight Yuhwa hoped to never witness again for as long as he allowed himself to live. Of course, Yuhwa was tittering on a delicate balance, threatening to tip over if it hadn’t been for his podmates all those years ago when his soulmate died, taking everything good from him, shattering into a million pieces until there was nothing but a broken shell of his self, albeit healing, but he was so so much better than he had been while a prisoner.

But that all changed, didn’t it? Losing his mate. Losing most of his pod. Losing his children. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to brave the rough seas of his withering emotion, but he had to because who else would take care of Mason and Keane when their lives were just as royally fucked up as his? Who would remind them to eat when he could barely remember to eat himself, too stuck in the past of seeing Sui stuff his face with food, grinning mockingly at the male trapped inside a cage. He could still recall the dribble of berry juice running down his chin, collecting on the golden plater. Yuhwa had been so so hungry, forced to chew on his tongue, hoping to quell the hunger pains.

Fingers curled into tight fists, leaving crescent-shaped indents against his sensitive palms. He had been weak. After all, Sui loved it when he was at his weakest moment. They all did. Biting back a whine that threatened to explode from his throat, Yuhwa hurried onto the deck, wincing at the sudden brightness that burned his retinas, begging for relief, blinking several times to quell the sudden dizziness, wound protesting. He growled in annoyance, shoulders stiffening, face contorting in eerily calmness, helm swerving to peer at his visible crewmates, taking stock of their situation as the battle raged on like an unforgiving storm battling against their hide, threatening to tip them over, but humanity had never once backed down from such challenges nature threw at them. He knew that better than anyone, having stared at it in the face like a withering beast snapping its jaws.

He knew how cruel humans could be. Seeing it now made the argument stronger, because how could such beasts learn to love when all they do is take and fight? Shaking his helm, Yuhwa picked at his fingernails, observing with calculative hues, expression deadpan.

We are no better. He had to remind himself. Of Mason’s dam who manipulated and killed for power. For Keane’s parents who belittled him, uncaring if he can back dead or alive on missions that no mer should face alone. Of his own family who was ripped to shreds. His mother who laid cruel and uncaring fingers on his flesh, burning.

Shaking himself, Yuhwa calmed the thunderous beat of his heart to call out, voice alluring, demanding attention. “Who dares attack us?” He sneered, voice uncannily cold, expression terrifying. Who dared attack those that witted away at his heart just like Mason and Keane had? Bounty Hunters. He couldn’t help but sneer, glancing briefly at those within the vicinity. “The critically injured take refuge—” He paused, catching sight of Emilia, Jin, and Alseelo, but before he could pivot his body in their direction, he was surrounded by three hunters, jeering at him with such disgust that Yuhwa couldn’t help the noticeable flinch, curling away from their taunts to catch sight of Keane and Mason during the mist, mocha optics fleshing in relief at the sight. They were fine. That’s all he could ask for because, without them, Yuhwa would be nothing. He wondered if that was the codependency, but he didn’t have time to think when one’s weapon came spiraling out of his peripheral, jerking him to the side into another, blood splattering the ground where he stood, drawing out a high-pitched keen from the mer.

The pink-tipped male stumbled, drawing away from wicked blades to hiss, fronds flaring out, pupils mere vertical slits without warning, danger spiking, prickling along the exposed skin of his ichor-colored qipao, thighs visible against the long slits of his dress, adorned by elongated boots that grazed the bottom of his kneecaps. With quivering hands, his aura shifted channeling the swarming negativity, emitting a blood-curdling red, black woven, appearing like crackling flames, docile yet brimming with destruction, swirling around his sickly frame.

He wheezed through clenched teeth, finger grappling at the clothing as ebony trailed up his forearms, contrasting against the milky white flesh, appearing more dead than living, but it got them to stumble back, shouting until their voices caved, cutting out, snuffing their souls with a single twitch of his hand, dark tendrils obeying, spearing their midsections until ichor pooled, staining the deck.

Biting back a whimper, Yuhwa stumbled back, feral optics blazed, fronds flaring out in warning. He was a doctor. He shouldn’t be killing! His stomach churned, threatening to spill the empty contents of his stomach without the hefty swallow, coughing into his palm, catching the specks of blood that splattered a soft, calloused palm.

The screams in his head grew louder, negativity swirling around him like hanging ghosts until it drowned everything, begging him to kill, to main those who did them wrong, but Yuhwa—He couldn’t! He was a shaman! He should be healing, not killing. Shut up! Shut up! He’d snarl at the growing darkness within him, cursing his ability to the deepest parts of the ocean.

He could control it. He had to control it. Yuhwa rarely used his ability, poisoning him until he felt dizzy with illness, collapsing until it sucked his very life force. He was dying, but Yuhwa could do nothing to change that. His ability was powerful, but it was just as cruel to him as it was to his enemies, maybe worse. “Damnit.”

Oh. He reached up with shaky fingers to touch his eyes, pulling back to stare at ichor-stained tips. He was bleeding from his orifices, wasn’t he? He cursed, drawing away from the battle with an animalistic hiss, fangs bared at any approaching bound hunter, optics blown wide, stance hunched, cradling his injured side that bled through the bandages, nostrils flaring. I’m no use to anyone freaking out. Get it together, Yuhwa! His mind screamed, barely audible against the screams within his head, begging for destruction, something Yuhwa would never partake in for as long as he breathed.

SACRIFICE, THAT'S WHAT WE DO
    FOR THE PEOPLE WE LOVE

thoughts speech

♡coded by uxie♡

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Jin Aethor
Quartermaster

Interactions: Kaerri Kaerri {Emelie}, Captain Edwards {NPC}, archur archur {Cornelia}, 606 606 {Azure}

Mentions:
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. {Alciarlo}, Guppy Franz Guppy Franz {Red} JJae JJae {Dom} animegirl20 animegirl20 {Tia}, Hanarei Hanarei {Ella}

After setting Alciarlo down and leaning him against the wall for support, Jin's continued attempts at examining his crewmate's injuries showed no progress other than the obvious fact that their armor was dented from the cannonball that struck them. Jin was no medic, he wasn't exactly specialized in tending to wounds that was Yuhwa's job if anything, speaking of which, where was he. As the bounty hunters boarded the ship, all he could see was each and nearly every member of the crew had sprung into action. Azure, Red, Dom, and Ella were all fighting to protect the ship and the crew with all their might, Jin wanted to be of use to them but the thought of leaving Alciarlo alone was clearly not going to happen, doing so might end up getting him killed by an unsuspecting hunter. Moments passed before suddenly a hunter had approached the duo, prepared to strike Jin down if it weren't for Cornelia to stand before Jin and Alicarlo, firing her revolver while shouting for Jin to get their wounded crewmate down below deck. Just as he prepared to help up the armored crewmate up by the shoulder once more, the sudden sound of Cornelia rushing the duo had Jin turn over only to find that she had now been injured as well. "Cornelia!--" Shouting with Alciarlo still in his arm, he gritted his teeth, with all the armor, it made moving overly difficult as each step felt like he had been carrying several tons on his shoulders.

Mere seconds passed before yet another ally came to their aid, this time it was none other than Emelie, unfortunately, she was not exactly armed with a weapon like the remainder of the crew but rather held a hammer as she attempted to fight off another hunter who had approached her. His crew and his family were all getting injured around him and he had the ability to do something about it but yet he still did nothing. The last straw was when the sound of a familiar voice shouting filled the air through the sounds of battle, pausing, Jin turned towards the source of the shouting voice only to find that it was Mason being bitten into by a beast-like creature and if nothing was done, then yet another member of the crew would be even more seriously injured.

Enough was enough, slowly, Jin lowered Alicarlo back onto the ground to allow the armored figure to rest there for the time being before he finally stepped forward toward where Emelie and Cornelia had been fighting. Inhaling a sharp breath, he quickly drew his blade from his hip only to clash it with the next hunter that would dare approach the group. "Emelie, Cornelia! Get Alicarlo and Mason down to the infirmary! Go!" Shouting as though he were giving a direct order even though he had not been Captain, the last thing he was going have now was even a single crewmember die here. As the hunter attempted to push back against Jin's weapon, the hunter soon found his own cutlass had started to freeze over which caused him to quickly stumble back before the entirety of his weapon had become nothing more than a solid block of ice.
With the backing away of the hunter, Jin redirected his attention toward him only to raise a brow before sheathing his blade once more to his hip. "You will not escape the chilling touch of death.." As the words left his lips in a whispering hushed tone, eventually his own and everyone in the surrounding area would have their breath be able to be seen each time they exhaled as the surrounding temperature dropped considerably. The water that Lazuli had caused earlier from the show they had done with the water creatures soon began to freeze over, forming a thin layer of ice on the wooden deck of the ship.

By the time the ice had thickened, the hunter that stood before him had both his feet stuck into the deck due to the ice forming around his feet by this point due to Jin directly focusing his attention on the male. Approaching the hunter, Jin had placed his right palm onto the chest of the hunter who immediately attempted to swing his weapon only to have the entirety of his body become encased in ice seconds later. Leaving the frozen hunter there, his next target was the beast that had bitten Mason. With his attention now directed towards his next threat, it had only taken Jin moments before he had dropped to one knee, placing his palm onto the iced deck, cracks soon formed that quickly began to spread over towards where Mason and the creature had been. By the time the cracks had reached underneath Mason, a massive frozen stalagmite-like spike protruded from the ice in between Mason's legs to puncture the beast's gut, blood seeped from the innards of the beast that coated the blue-ish white iced stalagmite.

Without a single word towards any of the rest of the crew, Jin quickly began to release his ability as he gazed down towards his hands once he had realized that the tips of his fingers had begun to darken as signs of frostbite forming on around them. Cursing under his breath, he clenched his hands into fists to try and circulate the blood into his fingers rapidly before the tissues in his fingers would completely die off. "Now for gramps--" Just as Jin spoke and had taken his first step towards the frigate, rather than make any forward progress, he quickly found himself falling downwards onto his knees with him now facing the flooring of the deck, panting as though he had just run several marathons, he brought his attention down towards his legs only to find that both his feet had progressed into frostbite much further than his fingers did. His blood had been circulating into his feet, however, they had not completely finished circulating yet and because of this, he still had no actual feeling in his legs at the time being. Unfortunately for Jin, his ability had not frozen over every single hunter and because of this, with him being in the downed state he was, it was only a matter of time before a larger burly male began to approach Jin while wielding a pair of burning axes. There was no doubt that the burly man had planned to strike Jin while he was down.

Meanwhile, back on the enemy ship, Captain Edwards had been barreling through the interior of the frigate, attempting to find a weakness in it somewhere that he could take down the vessel. Any and all the hunters that busted through their rooms attempted to stop him with either swords or guns, all of which were in vain as Eternum bullets practically bounced off his body, and swords along with any other melee weapons shattered on contact with his skin. The hunters were either thrown to the side or against walls if not had their faces caved in from a full-on punch by him. When he found absolutely nothing that could be worked with to take down the vessel, he returned to the main deck of the frigate only to find that it was not only occupied this time with enemy hunters but one of which was now holding one of his crew members by the head; Keane. The moment he saw Keane being thrown overboard, Edwards felt as though his heart had just fallen down into his gut. His rage built up in his stomach before he began to grit his teeth. "How...dare you..how fucking..dare you!" Even when Keane had luckily rocketed himself back onto the enemy ship, Edwards had been fully enraged that one of his crewmates was almost killed before his very eyes.

Within a blink of an eye, the entirety of Edwards' body had turned into a blackish metallic material. Rushing up towards the largest of the bounty hunters, he'd taken the man to the ground only to reach over to grab Keane by the collar of his shirt to lift him up into the air for a moment. "My boy, Keane...do not risk your life like this. You still have such a long future ahead of you. Live it free and protect those you love." With that said, he'd forcibly toss Keane back onto the Infinity while shouting towards Azure. "Azure my boy! Get the Infinity out of here! Protect her and get the crew to safety! That is an order! I'll cover you all!" Shouting his order, as the large burly hunter began to reach a single arm up to attempt to grab Edwards' leg, he was immediately kicked downwards into the depths of the frigate, with one stomp after the next, Edwards finally ended up finding himself in the most delicate part of any ship; the engine room.
Turning to face none other than the Eternum crystal itself, even Edwards was not sure about what he was about to do next, knowing well enough that his ability could protect him from nearly any kind of harm, he had never tested taking the full blunt force of an Eternum crystal exploding in his face before. Rather than stand there and debate his decision, he quickly approached the crystal and began to strike at it repeatedly over and over again. The intense heat forming on the crystal soon caused it to heat up more than it should just to power the ship itself, trusting that Azure was going to follow his orders, even once the ship exploded, the Infinity should've been far enough away that it wouldn't take too much damage. After several strikes onto the crystal, the engine room began to heat up immensely before finally, the engine room had finally exploded, the eruption being more than powerful enough to catch both brigs in the radius of the explosion before all three ships began to descend from the sky down into the ocean far below.

azure hitch

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

surf curse

freaks

Time stood still for the male, watching their smaller crew try and face these three ships. It wasn’t ideal, far from it. Yet here they were. Fighting because their lives depended on it. He was fighting because his family's lives depended on it. Hunter after hunter, after hunter. Each one easily being knocked back by Azure's powerful swings of his warhammer, and even if they were able to dodge and get into melee range, they were picked up as if they weighed nothing and thrown off the edge of the ship.

He had looked back to the main deck, seeing the Jin slip as a large hunter would begin to approach. Why the hell did they even decide to fight? There must have been another option!

“JIN!”
Azure yelled, moving towards the railing of the helm and bringing back his war hammer, looking as if he was going to throw it. He saw hunters again coming to his left and right side, but his safety wasn’t a problem.

Inhale… exhale

He had choked up on his war hammer as he brought his arm back, before and threw his arm forward, his grip lessened on the hammer as it was flung forward, aiming towards the hunter with the burning axes, and in the process, barreling throw 2 other hunters who weren’t lucky to dodge before making an impact at the side of the hunter, a nasty crack could be heard by those nearby as the victims continued to fly off the ship and his Warhammer. Not that it was a great Warhammer, to begin with. It was breaking nearly every time he used it so, maybe it was time for an upgrade.

Not being able to process the fact he did just lose his hammer, another voice drew his attention to the Frigate, seeing Keane being thrown on the ship. He followed the path it came to land on Gramps, and froze.

"Azure my boy! Get the Infinity out of here! Protect her and get the crew to safety! That is an order! I'll cover you all!"

That is an order.

Something about the tone of those words made Azure hesitate for a moment, but his body moved on its own, not giving him much time to process what was happening. Kicking on the hologram controls of the infinity, he would begin to push buttons and flip a leaver as a countdown would begin on the ship.

Powering thrusters, charging…10% … 15% … 20%

The counting would begin rapidly counting up, the thrusters would begin to flow, the ship slightly rumbling as it began to charge.

95% … charging complete.

Azure stared at the button for charged thrusters, and he looked up, seeing mostly everyone on deck, and waited a moment for Gramps, but not seeing him anywhere. His hand hovered over the button, seeing it shake lightly from all the hits he has taken, his body trying to heal itself but he was already feeling tired and lacking energy. He should focus on dodging attacks but he always seemed to forget.

An order is an order… I have too.

He then bent down and over the speaker system spoke.

“H-hold on everyone. We...We ar-are getting the hell outta here.”

His voice shook lightly as he gave everyone a moment to latch onto something before slamming his hand on the button. The ship rumbled once more, the thrusters whirring before a large burst of energy can shooting out of them throwing the ship forward and even causing Azure to stumble against the sudden force, reaching out and grabbing the helm, fighting for control over the ship. As the stern passed the bow of the frigate and just out of range. A large explosion would cause the S.S. Infinity to shake, pushing the ship forward even more, as the 3 ships chasing them went down, so did the sinking feeling of Azure’s stomach, the realization of what happened to hit Azure first as he looked back, feeling the tears well up in his eyes, and the guilt beginning to slowly sink in.

It was his fault.

The sudden jerk of the helm for the time would draw Azure’s head back forward, as whatever the course was, it was no longer important. For now, the important task was to simply find a place to land. Azure scanned the skies for somewhere to land, but it was hard with the ship barreling past smaller islands and other floating structures. Yet soon, as fate would have it, an island, a decent distance would appear in front of them, and that's when Azure would make this snap decision. There was no time to ask for other opinions, for second thoughts, as he would fight the wind and the force of the ship propelling forward to steer towards the island.

Azure would begin to pull on the brakes, as he began to move the ship down, yet there was no sign of the ship slowing down, error messages popping up on the hologram controls.

Error: Critical System Failure - Insufficient Energy and Structural Damage Exceeded

“Shit, why now?”
he hissed to himself, checking the status of the barrier it seemed to have gone down some time ago, which also means, the only thing keeping this ship moving forward was the initial velocity of the thrusters, with no way of slowing down, only reinforced as another error messaged appeared.

Error: Critical System Failure - Deceleration Inoperable

Azure was quick to turn the thrusters off and began to lower the bow of the ship, gravity only causing the ship to go faster as power throughout the ship would begin to falter, turning on and off, the ship rapidly descending as the hologram controls would begin to flicker away. There was a piece of forested land surrounded by some water that they were already aimed at, so, Azure with the last bit of power the ship had, would release all of the sails, hoping the fabric would help the descent slow down, and Azure would try the breaks.

“HOLD ON EVERYONE! WE ARE MAKING AN EMERGENCY CRASH LANDING”
he shouted, his voice booming through the skies as he

“Come on girl, just a little, work with me!”
he said to himself, pulling hard on the breaks with one hand and leveling the ship out with his other as in moments, the bow of the ship crashed into trees, flatting them to the ground, followed by the stern, and soon, both hit the land, but no sign of slowing down.

“Oh, forget this!”
he started. The controls disappear leaving him with the regular wooden helm.
“I’m taking matters into my hand!”

A step forward to the railing of the stern deck, and he stepped up onto the railing, before launching himself forward. The large male soared throw the sky for a moment before landing on the deck, near Jin, before beginning to run forward towards the bow of the still fast-moving ship. Once he had reached the bow, of course, Azure was full of stupid stunts and trying to pull crazy things, but no one would think of someone would, jump off a moving ship, especially at the front. Yet, Azure would put one foot on the railing at the bow of the ship, then, with another powerful push forward, there was a snapping sound of the wood railing being broken by the force of Azure’s leap forward. Spinning around in the air to face the ship, he first was ramed bu the tip of the bow, tossing Azure further forward. While that wasn’t the plan, it was enough to make sure he was in front of the ship. As he landed on his back, skidding across the grass, he rolled onto his feet and his eye went wide at the fast-approaching ship. No time to think.

Azure took a power stance, his legs wide apart and his arms open as he yelled and then, a decent thud as the ship barreled into Azure and the yelling stopped. Surly enough, that should have run the normal person over, yet, the powerful 6’8 male stood his ground, gripping the bow of the ship, digging his hands into the wood, breaking it slightly to make handles for himself, coughing up blood from the impact, his body struggling to heal itself as surely there were broken bones. He pushed against the ship, his feet digging into the ground, gritting his teeth, his legs being strained, feeling every part of his body being pushed to degrees they have never been pushed before yet, the ship began to slow down. Even without his enhanced strength ability, he would still be much stronger simply due to his size and his workout, yet, add that on top of his ability, he was a beast, just like Gramps.

Gramps… I’ll be dammed if I don't stop this ship and make sure they're all safe! He thought, remembering the order that he gave him to make sure everyone was brought to safety, and, Gramps didn’t say how. He fought with every fiber and over the course, of minutes, the ship slowed down to a jerky but gentle stop.

Breathing heavily, Azure’s body was shaking in pain, but he didn’t make a sound, except cough lightly as blood spattered a bit on the ship. The moment his hands loosened their death grip on the ship, Azure would collapse, his legs feeling as though they couldn’t work, his arms unable to push himself up, and breathing becoming painful but, he felt, relieved. The ship was okay, and so was everyone on it, other than being tossed around probably. Everyone was safe.

Gramps.

The thought occurred to him once more as his earlier realization would begin to settle in. He never saw Gramps boarding the ship again, and from the helm, you can see most things, yet Gramps wasn’t one of the people he saw. But maybe, he was already on the ship when he gave the order? As much as Azure would like to believe that, flashes of Keane being thrown on deck then Gramps shouting, even the hopeful Azure knew, that wasn’t the truth. Gramps was…gone.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Firey Chef
Dominique La´Sar
S.S Infinity -> Dragon Island |

They kept coming. Not from the ship Linsie got her flames on, but from the other two enclosing the Infinity. Dominique La'Sar slowly crept to her limits. Shooting and keeping herself in check turned out to be more draining than drinking against another alcohol lover. Her wrist pounded and grew heavy.

"Linsie," she called out and a second later the lapis scaled beast found its place back on her shoulder. Additional weight on her, but it fired against those who meant her harm.

The words broke her movements, allowed them to falter and sink. Even the foes listened closely, a look of bewilderment on their faces. Fools, she thought with a selfsatisfaction. The captain must have given out the order, he must have dealt with everything. She took their lowered walls and ripped into their lines with what last she could muster. Dom flinged them from the ship- to be fair, they stood close to the edge and it only needed little more than a bulge. In her stories she'd tell this differently.

"Linsie, hold on," she told her partner and darted to the stairs. Dom ran a last look over the deck. If the captain ordered the escape and Azure told them to hold onto something, then they'd show those devils what the Infinity could really do. But her gaze slowed at the sight of the bulky man still atop the enemie's ship.

"Wait," she muttered, the fear overcoming her voice like a wave. "Wait, Azure! The captain-"

He couldn't hear her. And she knew the old man must have wanted this. There was a shake in his voice, she realized but it couldn't be. He had to defy such order! They couldn't possibly leave without him!

But the ship bursted forward, causing Dom to fall onto her knees. She got a hold of the ladder's last piece and gripped it hard. The Infinity dashed forward, leaving the hunters in an explosion. With them- their captain. The man who gave them a new home, a new purpose. A sob escaped her as the battle in the sky swam out of her eyes.

A turmoil in the ship made her wait and observe. The ship began to... sink? Shouldn't they turn around?! Dom tried to get up on her legs, to somehow be of use. But Azure's warning left her on the ground. An emergency crash? Oh by the fire in her body... She shook. Her entire body quivered but she steadied one hand to peel Linsie from her shoulder and tug her safely under her. She wouldn't loose her. No. In no way.

The rattle of the landing launched her from her spot and she rolled against the block of wood, her back hitting it first and foremost. Dom groaned in pain, the physical strain pressed her against it as the ship did not want to stop. Linsie squealed and squaddled in her arms but she only tightened it. Dom clenched her teeth, not daring to open her eyes. They landed, after all. But how would this damned ship stop!

Her curiosity took the wheel of her eyes and cracked them open. Only to see a shadow leap from the deck. She knew it was Azure without ever taking notice of the characteristics.

"Oh my goodness, by my knives and all that kept me sane-" she cursed and added many colorful words as she rolled to her knees. What was this maniac doing! Oh, she'd rationalize his meals to the only neccassities! And she'd cook his least favorite one next. And tomorrow as well. What was he thinking! He couldn't possibly- But the ship was bothered by another force. It yanked her on her bottom as quickly as it had tossed her.

Until finally it came to a stop.

Dom messaged her temple and lost no time to stand up again. The scraped at her knees and the pain in her back made her almost return to her chambers or to search their medic. But the well-being of Azure bugged her more than her own's. She began to limp down over the deck, the dragon still in her arms. It had a terrible shaking to its metallic body, even now. Dom made sure to run an assuring and genle hand over Linsie.

Her gaze wandered around. Where did they crash? She saw no bits of the sky. Only a sort of cloudy atmosphere. Around the Infinity was... a meadow? The dust the ship has whirled up in the crash kept the rest from being seen. But her ears didn't fail her. Roars echoed from far away. Those types you'd read about in horrific stories. It ran a shiver down her spine, made her legs work faster. They had to leave this islad, find gramps and simply forget all this has happened. By another sound of terror, Linsie's head perked up.

"It's okay," she quickly told her partner. "You are safe here." An empty promise- Dom knew. If whatever was out there were to attack them... could she protect her and her friends? Surely, if she had no drink before. Dom shook the idea out of her head. Nonesense.
But Linsie had much different plans. Instead of coiling up in the warmth of her arms, the lapis scaled lizard decided to launch herself off.

"Linsie?" Dom asked as she flapped her wings, her head tilted towards her. In those eyes, she could see the torn pain the dragon felt. She didn't need the bond, which ripped and cackled on her heart.

"Lins-" She took a step forward, her hand stretching for the dragon. Linsie let out a prestique sound of mourning before she leapt off the ship. "Linsie!" Dom yelled and found herself peering over the railing into the dust. Right where her dragon has vanished.

Her heart began to beat uneven, a different kind of fear settled into her once again. Dom ripped her eyes from the dust to gaze at her crew. They needed her! Who'd cook for them? Who'd... But so did Linsie. She had done everything for this damned lizard with wings. She went on the black market alone to gift her the heart she needed! And this was her thanks?

Dom sighed. It must have been something entirely different. The roars... it couldn't be, right? "Well, fuck me," she cursed under her breath and dragged her hands along her face. All her fear became undone, changing to a much fierce force in her bones. She wasn't complete without Linsie. And she still had to give her the alcohol back! (Which by now must have been shattered to any chance but still, the thought mattered.) And the sooner she got her back, the sooner she could be of use for her friends. Either way, how could Linsie, the useless lizard, survive on her own anyway? Fine. It was decided then. "I better catch up to her before it is really too late."

She took a last glance at the crew... they'd come back. In no time. She promised it in her mind. With this, Dominique quickly took off her heels, damning her choice of clothes and jumped off the ship. At the ground, she rolled off, her pants were ruined anyways. Her feet found their ways back into the heels. They weren't that big, at least. A comfort she wished she didn't need.

Dom escaped the cloud of dust, coughing and rubbing her eyes. Only to the island to reveal itself before her. A meadow, as she had said it. But in the horizon stood the sky-scraping trees, with mist collecting at their crowns. She couldn't see beyond them and saw no blueish lizard flying off. And yet... it mezmerized her. The beauty of it, of the scene caught her off guard. She couldn't shake the feeling of something or someone watching them though. Dom shook it off. That would remain an issue for another time.
In the other way, she mustered to make out the white of snow and the mountains trapped within. No blue dragon once again. She scanned the rest of the area only to find the dragon she was looking for. "Linsie!" she called but to no avail. Her dragon had other plans set in her dense mind.

The island, she noted, was quiet though. As if it stood still upon their crash, in anticipation even. Even the roars from afar have stopped. It didn't smell like a market was around, whcih she supposed was already a bad sign. But it became another comfort as she started to sprint after Linsie to inhale the fresh air. It did smell like something- only the blood stenching her red top and the sweat running down her face kept her from truly determining what it smelled like. What did she care either? She had to grab Linsie and return as quickly as possible.

And with that, Dominique La'Sar sprinted after her dragon on a foreign island towards a bridge made of stone and mountains watching her from the distance. With the Infinity in her back and her partner in front, she kept running with care to not slip.

Code by Serobliss

Last edited:

Gaberial De'Sardet

"Red"

A gutter growl escaped Red as he slammed his knee into a hunched-over Hunter, the poor bastard clutching his gut where Red's saber pierced through before having his nose shattered by Red's knee. Taking a few steps back Red couldn't help but pant heavily, sweat coating his skin as he attempted to take control of his breathing. Scattered around him were corpses or groaning forms of fallen Hunters, all taken down by Red. Unfortunately, he didn't escape this fight unscathed, his coat and pants covered in slashes and tears. Many of the cuts along his heavy coat were shallow, the leather padding below the fabric protecting his flesh hidden under the clothing, but there were scattered spots stained in blood where a few lucky souls managed to nick him. His legs were less protected, suffering from close grazes and nicks, but nothing serious enough to make standing a challenge. Red couldn't help but sneer as he gave his appearance glance, knowing he'll have to make more repairs before returning his attention to the battle before him, more Hunters pouring onto the ship and scattering along the deck. "Damned vermin!" spat in frustration as he gave his saber a swift swing downwards, flicking the blood from his blade to splatter onto the deck.

Two random faces amongst the attackers charged forward and Red wasted no time clashing with them, trading blows with the two head-on and quickly catching on to the fact that they were both experienced fighters, working well together to put pressure on Red. As he swung and slash his blade a voice caught his attention along with the familiar name 'Handsome', and gave a mighty slash of his sword, his saber colliding with both blades aimed his way and making his attackers stumble back. Snapping his head back he saw Ella snatching up the weapons of the defeated Hunters, attaching a few of them to her body with the aid of her weapons. "Really? Now of all places?" he questioned, his voice sounding annoyed but the barest of amused smiles tugging on his sweat-coated and bruised face, before the shout of one of his attackers snapped his attention back to the fight, sparks flying as his saber clashed with the Hunter and put the palm of his free gloved hand onto the dull side of his saber as the two wrestled to overtake the other. Through gritted teeth, Red glanced over to Ella as she picked up the cleaver sword and shouted that she was going to help Azzure. "Damn it, don't do anything reckless!" he shouted back as he watched her run off to aid Azzure. The noble within Red felt the urge to follow Ella, her true identity known to him and the trained instinct to protect Royal blood nearly strong enough to break his fight and go after her. The shout of the second Hunter however broke him away from this urge and reared back his head as a sword shot past his face.

Taking a few quick steps back Red gained some space between his attackers and let out an annoyed huff, rotating his sore shoulders as his glare sharpened towards the Hunters. "Annoying pest," he muttered, gaining annoyed grunts from his attackers as they raised their swords and lunged forward together. Red dived back into the fight and continued to trade blows with his attackers, the fighting all over the ship continuing. The loud shouting and sounds of flames announced Tia's arrival into the battle, whatever it was that set her off lighting that fire within her, a poor hunter with a broken nose flew past him and his attackers before plummeting off the ship. Over the raging battle though he heard the shrieking demands, 'Go away!', and broke his concentration to look over his shoulder to see a limping Emelie swinging a hammer frantically as she tried to help clear the attacking Hunters from Jin and Alseelo. To his annoyance, the Hunters took this distraction as an opportunity and slipped to Red's side with his sword reared back for a strike. Snapping his attention back to the threat, Red spun on his heel toward the attack and managed to deflect the strike but let out a hiss of pain as a stinging pain cut down the center of his back. The other Hunter seemed to have the same idea and slipped past him, delivering and quick slash across his back, slicing through his padded coat.

Feeling several invisible swords against his throat, Red's instincts screamed danger and cast crimson veil to escape the two hunters, a cloud of red mist replacing his form and shooting away from the two to gain distance. As his form returned to normal Red stumbled back, his shoulders tensed as the biting wound in his back made him grit his teeth in pain. "Pay attention, pay attention damn it!" he spat to himself, his frustration growing as he allowed himself to be left open for such an attack. By Hunters no less. Forcing himself to stand tall through the pain Red dived back into the fight, his attacks brutal and hateful as the battle went on around them. Things seemed to be going their way, Azure managed to hold the helm against the Hunters, Dominique's blue flames and firearm claiming more of the attacker's lives, Yuhwa joined the fray but struggled to keep his mind clear of whatever was plaguing him, Mason battling some monstrous creature, and Keane being sent flying over the railing. Okay maybe it wasn't overall in their favor, but the battle was still going their way. Sooner or later Red managed to deal with his attackers, delivering deep slashes into one's throat and piercing the other's heart with the thrust of his saber. As he kicked the hunter from his blade and stumbled back, his limbs burning from the fight and his wounds stinging, Red cast a quick scan over the battle, seeing that some of his crewmates were far more injured than him, Mason and Alseelo the most critical. This brought a heavy frown to his face, his ever-growing frustration piling up. Perhaps Red's hope this fight was turning in their favor was truly a delusion of arrogance.

His attention would soon be directed to the Hunters flagship as he saw Captain Edward toss Keane off and back onto the Infinity. Red bolted to Keane's side and began to help him to his feet. "Being tossed around quite a bit today, aren't we?" he questioned with a flat tone laced with a bit of amusement before snapping his attention back up to the flagship as the Captain called out Azure, ordering him to clear the Infinity from the battle and assuring he'd cover their escape. Red clicked his tongue in annoyance as he watched their Captain stomp his way below the enemy's deck, disappearing from view. Turning his gaze to Azure at the helm he saw the helmsman snap into action. Just as another wave of Hunters was about to board the ship Azure gave the call for everyone to hold on. "Damn it, not again," muttered Red before he forced Keane to the railing, grabbing hold of the side of the ship for dear life as he knew what was coming. "No more flying Mr. Valiente, hold on," would be the last thing he says before a familiar force rocked both the ship and its crew. Red let out a frustrated growl as he clung to the ship, his fiery red hair whipping about, his tied-off ponytail becoming undone and madly flinging about through the rushing winds that assaulted him. The fate of the captain and the three Hunter ships would remain unknown to him for now since all his focus would be on clinging to dear life against the ship, the thought of plummeting through the sky turning the knuckles hidden under his gloves pure white.

Through the roaring winds in his ears, Red would make out Azure's warning of making a crash landing, letting out a long groan of frustration that would be muffled by the winds. In the midst of the struggle to stay aboard the plummeting ship, Red would just make out the figure of the helmsman leaping from the ship. "That daft bastard!" he yelled in both shock and irritation, Azure's action only being one of a madman with a death wish. Red could do nothing though and hold on, giving a small prayer that he and his crew would survive this crash. The wait for the impact seems to go on forever before finally he was jerked violently forward, colliding into both the railing and Keane with gritted teeth, the sudden impact smashing his wounded side to the wood and making him let out an abrupt cry of pain. The ship vibrated and jerked violently for a bit longer before finally coming to a complete stop. Panting through burning lungs, Red leaned against the railings on his knees, his forehead resting on the side as his long hair spilled past his face and hung over the deck. "Bloody hell," he wheezed before sucking in a breath of air and raising his head from the railing to see out over the ship. A meadow? Well, at least they landed somewhere nice for once. A few rough coughs escaped Red before forcing himself onto his feet, patting Keane's back before turning inwards to the ship.

The aftermath of the fight was clear, and some of the crew was injured worse than others, but overall everyone was still there. Almost everyone... A heavy frown spread across his face as he looked to the sky, seeing only a dense layer of clouds blocking any view of the world above. The captain is lost now, his statues unknown and the crew is without a leader. Not the ideal situation, but one they will have to overcome nonetheless. The sudden reminder of his sore limbs and bleeding wounds quickly returned as the ached and throbbed in discomfort, making Red grunt through gritted teeth and rotating one of his shoulders. He was in bad shape, but the others were in far more need of attention than him. He'll just need to bite his tongue and wait until Yuhwa had tended to the others.

As Red walked across the deck to pick up his rifle that had skidded across the deck and into the corner of the railing, he paused as a distant roar filled the air, his aching shoulders tensing at the unfamiliar sound. As the hunter of the ship Red was accustomed to the sounds beast made, especially predators, but this one was new. New and far more dangerous sounding. The voice from Domonique calling out to her dragon caught his attention, looking at her and seeing her over the railings as Linsie leaped off the ship. She would then go on to inform the crew she was giving chase and followed after the small dragon. "What!?" Red spat out in disbelief as he watched her go over, snatching up his rifle and bolting to the railing to already see her sprinting off. "Wait, you can't just- ARE YOU MAD!?" Red shouted in frustration before letting loose a long groan, slinging the strap of his rifle over his shoulder and looking to the rest of the crew. "I'm going after that bloody fool, she's going to get herself killed. Someone, please assist that madman Azure in front of the ship," he said pointing a finger to the figure of Azure laying in front of the crashed Infinity before jumping off the ship, casting crimson veil again, and disappearing into a mist of red that plummeted to the earth before coming to a graceful stop. Red returned to his original form as his boots touched the ground and bolted after the ship's cook, ignoring the burning in his lungs and the aching of his limbs.

As he sprinted after her he would glance around their surroundings, feeling an uneasy tightness in his chest from the bizarre structure of the island. This was odd, the trees stretching high into the sky and different land masses separated, seemingly home to different environments. This place was not normal and was no place to randomly and carelessly wander. Yet here he was, chasing Dominque into this unknown and potentially dangerous land.

Firey Chef
Dominique La´Sar
S.S Infinity -> Dragon Island |

Interactions: Red ( Guppy Franz Guppy Franz )

What are you doing?

To be honest, this questions shouldn't be a dominant thought. It shouldn't be one at all. Dom should have been sure of her next actions. The legs itching and stretching longer and longer didn't help her case at all.

Sweat bloomed on her brows, her forehead, she guessed even he ears began to drip. It didn't stop her from sprinting after her stupid dragon though. She told herself the tears dwelling in her sight were not real. None of it was!

"Linsie, for my knive's sakes! Stop!" she bellowed out of the depths of her lungs. It felt as if the last air was drained by it. Dom wheezed, her steps slowing. But her life-long partner did not. The distance between them shifted to a different kind of motivation. The one that had her heart in a tight grip, the one causing all those tears streaming along her nose. "Oh, fuck you," she coughed before picking up her pace again.

If she got to Linsie, she'd so strangle her.

But first, she had to get to her.

If not her, who'd wake her up? Who'd set the ovens on or heat up any meal? Who if not Linsie. Dom was nothing without her. Not to talk about the thread keeping them together. Had it meant nothing to her? Dom had raised her, had sacrificed a lot to keep her alive and well! And now... now she had to hunt after her on a world-forsaken island! But she was a part of her. Dom barely knew... the world without her nowadays. There'd always be an empty spot in her room, in her kitchen. In her life.
She battled the tears out of her sight. Focus.

The meadow faded to a bridge made of stone. Or what was left of it. Linsie flew over it without a care in the world. And yet the collosall ruin of a bridge brought Dom's feet to dig into the ground in order to stop in time. A glance beneath her let her shrunk away. She ran a lost hand through her hair, pacing in a little circle.
This island was... in the air! She tapped the bridge with the tip of her shoes. Stones crumbled from it, like the old skin of a snake. The tears didn't hold onto her much longer, not when Linsie's figure dared to vanish behind a... wall? A human made wall. The bridge! It was made by the hands of humans. What if those people wanted to do her any harm? What if they found her-

"Oh, I so deserve a day at the beach- fuck that, a month!" she muttered and inhaled sharply. The air in her lungs felt fresh, cooling. Not that it did much to cool her pounding heart or the veins full of blood and adrenaline.

One more inhale.

Dom made a sprint for it. Stones- boulders even! started to slip away under her feet. Dom didn't look down. Not back, not down, not up. Only ahead. As if her skull was plastered only to one direction. Until she heard the yells of her name behind her.
Dominique glanced over her shoulder. The red stained hair sprung into her sight, the man attached to it as well. "What!" she gasped but kept going. "You moron! Don't you see this thing collapsing," she breathed heavily and began to puff out any spare air. It really became a rarity in her body at this point.

A loud crack made her move even quicker. She didn't think to look back to the idiot. He had to go back! Or at least make it. But the bridge split from the other side. Where once were stones was now a maw agape. Ready to swallow anyone into the void of skies and clouds and devour them whole. She hoped it didn't catch a certain someone who chased after her into these foreign lands.

If there truly were dragons- Later, Dom assured herself and witnessed with horror how the last part of the bridge that held onto the other side fell. A cold sweat overcame her, quickly it was replaced by the hotness of her cheeks and the burn of her legs and scrapes. Legs, which thought faster than she did. Dom lept from her edge and landed barely on the other side. She lost no second to whirl around on her knees, deepening those scratches. But her hand was stretched out- once more, just like with Linsie.
And this time, it was not left alone. A gruff hand joined in it with a hasty grip. Dom was not prepared for the weight to pull on her but she kept her hand steady. Red had barely gotten his upper torso onto the other side.

"You are so heavy," she grumbled to Red as she slowly got to her full size and with all her might pushed him onto the ledge.

"Less talking, Mrs La'Sar," he muttered back. As if she had asked him to tag along!

In the end, she did it. Huffing and desperate for any air, she sat on her bottom and ran her hand through her hair once more.

"What," she managed between the grasps of breaths, "are you doing? Are you mad!"

(This is an approved arc between Red and Dom only!)
Code by Serobliss

Last edited:
Emelie Minajim, crewmember
008d0de9da5ffdef4d382763c0771d81.jpg
Image credit: 阿霜Aiiicy (unknown title) (found through Pinterest)

Emelie's world had narrowed to her immediate surroundings: Jin, Alseelo, Cornelia, and the bounty hunters they fought. Everything else was a blur. She swung her little hammer ("little" it seemed now, though it had looked big enough below decks) at anyone she didn't recognize who got too close. Most of her enemies dodged her wild blows, though a few were now sporting bruises or worse. But she knew it was only because they weren't taking her seriously yet, focusing on the real fighters outside her fear-narrowed field of vision. If they fell -- if more determined hunters pressed the attack -- she'd be done for in moments. If I live through this, she prayed, I promise I'll get some real training! Another hunter came at her, and she swung her hammer to block his upraised sword. She didn't notice the dagger in his other hand until a lucky flash of sunlight bounced off it. She tried to dodge, but too slowly to evade completely. Pain slashed across her shoulder, and she shrieked and threw her hammer into the hunter's face. He howled and fell back, dropping both dagger and sword. Emelie quickly snatched up the sword (it was longer, and that was better, right?), holding it awkwardly in one hand. Hand over his bloody face, the hunter drew another dagger and charged -- only to be met by Jin's sword. Emelie dropped back behind the quartermaster with a sigh of relief. Jin would take care of him.

Her shoulder burned. Her left knee throbbed. Her breath came in short, shaky gasps. She knew the reprieve would be brief. Jin couldn't take care of everything. She had to do something more. Her arms and legs shook with barely suppressed fear. Emelie was no soldier, just a miner girl and now a sailor. But the ship needed her. She tried to push herself forward, to go on the offensive. Her legs wouldn't move. The stolen sword trembled in her hands, even using both to hold it.

Then Jin shouted, "Emelie, Cornelia! Get Alciarlo and Mason down to the infirmary! Go!" Somehow, his firm voice, issuing a direct order (no matter that he wasn't the captain, he was still an officer), steadied her. This was something she could do -- something she would do, and damn all bounty hunters in her way! She glanced at the bulky, armored Alciarlo (that must be his proper name after all), then at the diminutive Cornelia. Then at the tall, but not near as bulky (or heavily armored) Mason. "I'll get Alciarlo!" she shouted to the gunnery chief.

Without waiting for a pause, Emelie tucked her good shoulder under Alciarlo's arm and heaved. Her knee protested mightily. She ignored it. It was still working, after all, just complaining. Discovering she needed both hands to keep hold of the armored warrior, she used her telekinesis to wave her stolen sword around them, clearing a path. It seemed the bounty hunters couldn't figure out how to fight a sword that didn't have a wielder. So much the better. She staggered to the hatch. Now she needed a hand on the rail for balance as they descended, but on the narrow stairway, she could lean to the side and use the wall as a prop to slide Alciarlo across. It wasn't the most elegant of solutions, nor very stable, but it worked as far as the lounge/kitchen deck.

That's when Azure's voice came over the speaker system once more: “H-hold on everyone. We...We ar-are getting the hell outta here.” The ship suddenly jerked forwards. Desperately, Emelie clung to the railing with one hand. Her other arm was tight around Alciarlo. With only one anchor point, the pair was flung around and into the side of the staircase, but at least not onto the floor. The ship shook and jerked forwards again. Emelie grunted at the increased pull on her wounded arm (the one clinging to the railing), but managed to stay upright and hold tight. The ship steadied, its movement seemingly constant for now. She had to get down one more deck to the sick ward. Her fingers didn't want to let go of the railing. Finally she convinced them to at least loosen enough she could get herself and Alciarlo moving again.

No further sudden movements kept them from reaching the sick ward. But also, no one was there to help her. Where was Yuhwa? She hoped the doctor was all right. But wherever he was, wasn't here. Whimpering (her knee was really complaining now), she staggered to one of the beds and managed to tilt Alciarlo so that the armored man fell down onto it. Gasping, leaning on the bed herself for support, she tucked his arms and legs onto the bed, then looked around, wondering what to do next. She didn't know much about injuries. The armor itself looked pretty damaged, and there had to be wounds underneath, but she wasn't quite sure how to get it off to treat them. "Help," she whispered, though she didn't know who she was asking. (She'd forgotten Cornelia was supposed to be bringing Mason here too.) Blood flowed unheeded down her own shoulder. Tears spilled down her cheeks. She rubbed at her eyes, sagging to sit on the floor beside the bed, bad leg stretched out in front of her. "Now what?"

Now, the ship tilted, as if they were descending. Good. Maybe they'd all escaped and someone -- Yuhwa by preference -- would be free to come tend the injured. Distantly, she heard Azure's voice shouting, but couldn't quite make out what he said. Wait -- something about a crash? It occurred to her that the ship's forward motion was still constant, despite the descent. Weren't they going to slow down?! She twisted around, frantically looking for restraints. Hospital beds had restraints, right? She had two secured over Alciarlo and had just grabbed a third when the bow of the ship slammed into something, quickly followed by the stern. The ship shook. Emelie's knee gave way and she fell, still clinging to the restraint strap, as the ship bounced, slowed, and finally jerked to a stop. "Owww," she moaned. "Next time I see Azure, I'm gonna tell him just what I think about his steering..."

Mentions/interactions: Jin ( Nothingness Nothingness ), Alciela ( A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. ), Cornelia ( archur archur ), Mason ( blue tea blue tea ), Azure ( 606 606 ), Yuhwa ( blue tea blue tea )
Injury report for blue tea blue tea : More assorted minor bruises and scrapes, left knee bone bruise (just the bruise, no ligaments torn or any other complications, but has started to inflame), dagger cut on right shoulder (not too deep, but probably needs stitches), slight muscle strain in right arm (probably not worth treating).

Last edited:
Ella Brooks
Princess Isaella of Aradia
𝔑𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯
Woq4Kjo.jpg

Red's voice had lingered in the back of her head telling her to be careful as she had darted across the deck. She wasn't exactly geared up to fight mostly relying upon things she picked up to at least give her something to defend herself with or to use to her own benefit. As useful as her power could be adaptable with her environment, it was something she trained on specifically were her own specialized sword and her own custom crafted daggers. She was far more suited to using them to both fight with and control with her ability. Manipulating what she had wouldn't be as efficient for her.

It was better for her to be more defensive fighting if she had to and to take advantage of the fact she could repel things away in order to toss away threats. There would be less blood that way, though it also meant she wasn't going to likely take any of them out... at least unless they were tossed overboard in the process. It wasn't likely she would be very capable of incapacitating them... well... except perhaps that unlucky attacker who had a plate smash and shatter on their face. She wasn't exactly carrying a bunch of plates on her, and she doubted catching someone off guard having a plate fly at them at such fast speeds wouldn't likely work a second time anyways.

Ella had made her way across the deck rather unscathed. Her quick movements and in part her strong senses working to slip her way through. The stray shots for the most part whizzing by her, though a few that were dangerous close being caught by Ella's spatial sense as she pivoted slightly narrowly avoiding them. It was for the most part wildfire as it seemed the barrage while not

She could only make it so far as she was approaching the stairs up to the helm when an attack finally intercepted her. Her head turned as she stopped in her place narrowly avoiding a swing of a club as it smacked into the deck. Her stance shifted as the brutish man seemed to quickly shift his stance swinging upwards with the club. Ella gripped the cleaver like sword she had picked up swinging it out as to deflect the blade. She winced at the impact as she took hold of the grip. She swung forward as the man's club came up to meet hers. The blade sank into it as it was clear he had intended fully to simply swing through thinking he might overpower her. The contact of her blade however tagged his club with her magnetism.

Repel!

A sudden shift in polarity between her sword and the mans club suddenly sent the lightly chipped club flying back. The man seemed rather taken back partially pulled by it as his hands had let go of the club sending it flying off away off the side of the ship. Ella swiftly lifted her leg up as she struck his stomach with a rather swift blow. The impact itself seemed to take the man back slightly although he seemed far more capable of shrugging it off. However, much like with the club it had been so she could tag him. The sudden force of her power suddenly sending the large man flying backseveral feet in the air smacking into the deck of the ship crashing into the railing. Ella lightly shaking her foot from the brick of a man she had struck.

Thank goodness he isn't as smart as he is large and imposing...

Ella looked over seeing several men had already seemed to traverse up the steps towards Azure. The girl running towards it not having quite taken out the guy though clearly having disabled him temporarily. Her eyes glancing up as she suddenly watched the men up the stairs flying off as she saw Azure standing rather confidently with hammer in hand. His smile seeming to show he was quite safe having managed to take care of his attackers.

"All good up here! We need to take down the other ships! Start with the frigate first, then the two brigs!"

A sense of relief filled Ella as she nodded a bit. The enemy ships seemed to be their biggest problems. Before she could think though her senses had quickened in as she turned. The man she had thought she had managed to knock out had already got up as a barrel had been tossed at her. Ella tried to sidestep it, holding the sword up though as it struck the girl winced as she dropped the blade as it went clanging on the ground flying away as the barrel crashed into the side. She shook her hand as the man came charging towards her brandishing seemingly knuckle dusters he must of had on him. Ella grabbed one of the knives as she quickly lifted them both up to block. The strike had rather quickly pushed her back as she winced as even with two hands the man's strength was clearly brutish. Had she only used one it was pretty clear she would of possibly hurt herself.

As the next blow came she had tried to back up a gasp escaping her lips as she was struck the knives lifted though more feebally. The blow sent her flying back as she flew out past the railing. Her heart raced as as the knife dropped as her hand quickly touched the railing to grip onto it. Her body swung out pulled by the wind as the air resistance half tossed her to the side. Her feet managed to touch the side of the ship as she attached herself to it. Her body turning as she vanished off the side. Her body now standing on the side of the ship as the wind whipped past half blowing her back. Fortunately she took a firm stance managing to maintain standing up though with some difficulty.

Tha... that was too close...

Her eyes glanced up as she saw the hulking man suddenly move to glance over the side. Her eyes locked on him as she was swift to act. She reached up taking hold tagging him. activating her ability to attract him as it pulled him suddenly forward off the side. His weight was rather swiftly placed on her though only so briefly as soon as his body had been mostly past the railing she had deactivated power. The man growling as he tried to grab her as she quickly activated her repulsion power his grip unable to be made as he went tumbling back flying through the air away from her as she let out a soft sigh of relief. She was slightly rattled up and her wrists hurt a bit, but over-all she was unharmed.

Ella climbed her way back up pulling herself up from the railing using her power to ensure she didn't go flying off the side. A soft sigh of relief being given as her timing managed to be impeccable.

It had caught he princess by surprise as she sat on her ass. She quickly activated her power as her hand gripped onto the ship. Her eyes glanced about as she could see Keane. Then... the sudden thrust as the ship was sent flying forward. Her ability kept her locked down though it still wasn't the most pleasant feeling. She could feel the ship jostle as it boosted up as she remained as she was, not wanting to tempt fate. It was as she was holding on that she could feel how sore she was. That heavy blow had really did a number on her despite deflecting it. She could really use a nice hot bath after.

The sudden accelerated was followed by... tan explosion? The ship flying... nonstop. Ella blinked as she looked on. It... didn't seem right. While they wanted to make distance it was clearly far beyond what they had wanted to go. Ella slowly stood herself up finding it a little unstable as her feet stuck to the ground. Her eyes suddenly unable to help but slip over to Azure with a look of confusion on her face as he wasn't at the helm. Her eyes drifted to Jinn now noticing Emelie bearby. Red seemed to be still standing with Dominique now visible to her. Her attention had been mostly focused on Azure looking on a bit taken back.

"W... wait!" She called out as he was already gone running out as to try and stop the ship manually much to her dismay. The suddenly crash jostled her as the ship went crashing through the trees as it was being slowed down. Ella holding on as the ship slowly found its way to a rather rocky stop. The navigator slowly straightened up as she looked on. Her eyes partially in disbelief at what had happened. She had missed a bit while she had been overboard, the full situation not quite known to her.

...get herself killed. Someone, please assist that madman Azure in front of the ship,

Red's voice had reached her ears only partially hearing it as Azure's name had rather quickly sparked her to action. She had only so briefly seed red seemingly jump off the ship, not having noticed that Dominique had vanished. Ella made a mad dash forward towards the front of the ship. Passing by the others half registering even their very presence as she was seemingly quite fixated on Azure. Her body still ached a bit but it barely registered in her mind. The girl tossing herself off near the front over the railing as she magnetized her feet to the deck as he began running down finally jumping to the ground to dart over to Azure.

"Azure! You... you idiot!" She spoke out being perhaps harsh with her words though the worry clearly plastered on her face. She ran up to him as she glanced down looking him over. She was far from a doctor, not at all aware of what exactly might be wrong with him. It wasn't hard to see how terrified she was for him. Her body half trembling. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Her eyes growing wet as she blinked back tears as she looked him over huffing for breath.

"D... don't move.. I.. don't... we... you might be... broke something... I'll... let me carry you..." She spoke as she went over to him gently taking him up carefully lifting his head up clearly rather worried for him. She wasn't exactly well versed with medical conditions though she knew she had to be careful moving him. Her eyes glancing over him as to ensure he was in one peace. Clearly she was rather stressed out as her breathing was heavy as her arms were still shaking a bit clearly worried about him.

Mentions: Keane blue tea blue tea Emelie Kaerri Kaerri Dom JJae JJae Red Guppy Franz Guppy Franz
Interactions: Azure 606 606

cypher riggs

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

the rare occasions

notion

Cypher wasn't the athletic type and getting around the ship in such a battle was only proof on concept. He struggled to make his way to the main deck, bu even when he did, it was already chaotic, his fight or flight refleix kicking in, and really, it was a battle between the two. He gripped tightly onto his circuit weapon as it was in its rifle mode, fear in his eyes as he practically hid at the stairs between the lower deck with the kitchen and then the main deck, doing his best to simply, fade into the background. That was his flight reflex.

Cypher...let me take over, I can do this.
Separate the two, and Archvie can watch emotions.

The minds in his own mind argued and for a moment, Cypher dipped back into the lounge/dining area. Closing his eyes, Cypher would enter his mind space, which look like a mix of the S.S. Infinity and the lab he worked in with a dear professor back from the academy. Cypher can have up to 6 other mental clones or trains of thought yet he only keeps it at the usual 3, Processor, Archive, and Data. Those were the three main ones, leaving him the ability to have 3 more. It's no easy feat to make another one, taking a lot of energy yet, in times when it's needed, he is able to remove his emotion and make a mental Cypher 2.0. It was a failsafe to get him through, harder times.

Harder than this...how much energy will it take?
After this morning...25%.
Okay...

To others on the outside, Cypher was just sitting with his eyes closed, maybe meditating, but really, he was focusing his energy to create another clone that would become the one to hold his emotions, for the time. Since it was a crucial part of Cypher, the host, he could only do this for a few minutes before he, Cypher, and the emotion holding Cypher, would return to being 1 person again. But for now, it went time.

His eyes shot open and the scared and concerned Cypher seemed to have disappeared, one eye a bie blue-purple while the other remained the same back up the stairs the frail body went, holding the circuit rifle with more confidence as his head popped out from the stairs once more, and quickly, fight took over flight. With precise aiming (as precise as a human can get) he would begin to help, from a distance. Shooting energy bullets at Hunter's trying to swing over from the other ships, feeling his energy slowly deplete from him with each passing bullet, knowing that he, Cypher, was the energy source behind each shot but he would survive. He wouldn't get too low.

Even as Azure would blast off, giving warnings to the crew, Cypher would wait until the last moment to stop shooting and grab hold of the stair railing as the ship went flying through the air and something seemed off. Typically, the charged thrusters would turn off, automatically, after at least 1 minute, but it had been more than that and they were still flying through the air. He had to get to the controls at the Helm. Yet with the ship flying it was near impossible so, with one hand on his circuit rifle, the turn benefit of his creation came to show. A faint electrical charge formed around his hand, running through the riffle as gears began to turn and soon, the rifle began to shift, where his hand was soon becoming the hilt of a new weapon, his circuit sword. Gripping it tightly, he would stab the sword into the deck using it to help him move back towards the helm, against the howling wings from their current speed.

Cypher was nearly completely unaware of things around him, solely focused on this one task he has given himself, yet, not even halfway there, the call of a crash landing followed quickly by a crash would nearly send Cypher flying. He gripped onto his sword as it was stuck into the deck of the ship yet Cypher alone wasn't strong enough to hold on, and in the moment of him slipping off the hilt and flying to the bow of the ship, his body ramming into the railing, the ship also, came to a stop and, his emotions returned, along with fear and concern for his friend.

Back to his "normal" self, Cypher groaned as he fell to his side but a moment later popped back up.

Red. He just jumped off.
He left...Keane?
He left you Cypher, didn't even say-

"NOT NOW! RED!"

Cypher would bolt up, feeling the darkness of the shadow figure begin to form but his concern for Red was much greater than his own as he scrambled to his feet, running to where Red had once stood next to the one and only Keane as well, who Red had also dropped and left. He looked down at his fellow, but very much injured, crewmate then back to where Red had disappeared and bit his lip, trying to decide what to do.

This is an unknown place...best leave him to it.
You have to check the ship anyways.
He'll be back soon, he has to come back.

Cypher nodded, listening to, well, himself, and then pushed his mental clones to the back of his mind then bent down to face Keane whom Gramps had thrown over.

"Keane! What...You need...Yuhwa! We need to get you medical attention!"
He said softly, but with much concern in his voice as he tried to figure out how to, pick the other male up knowing his telekinesis would cut it but, Cypher himself might not also cut it, since well, he wasn't strong.

♡coded by uxie♡

Right now, all Cornelia experienced were two things: bullets and death. Bullets and death. Bullets came from her gun, Red's gun, the hunters' guns, and death, which was ever present on a battlefield. The powers that eternum granted her were incredible for her line of work; gunslinging. Her body-wide shield protected her from the various projectiles that managed to find their mark, or the splintered floorboards and battlefield debris. However, it didn't prevent or slow down the force of the bullets that hit her, just stopping them from penetrating her skin. Her skin swelled with welts and burns from being shot at, but blood was thankfully yet to be drawn. She could barely hear Jin over the sound of her own blood in her ears but caught enough of the message to get the gist.

Get Alciarlo and Mason out of here.

Her head whipped around to spot Emeline, capable and dependable, Emeline, hauling Alciarlo away in all of his heavy armor. Cornelia could barely make out the words Emeline was shouting at her but nodded to her regardless. She trusted her to get the job done despite not knowing her. The gunslinger's eyes went wide as she turned her whole body to her ward, Mason. A trail of ice had stretched from Jin to Mason, impaling a feral-looking creature who had left a severe bitemark or three on the shipwright. She gritted her teeth and forced her aching legs to work their way towards Mason, pulling up her boots from the frozen deck, a side effect of being too close to a nearly unconscious Jin.

Then, the heat.

A pair of burning axes worked her way into sight, wielded by a similarly brutish thug who seemed to be able to easily able to chop straight through Jin in a single downward swipe.

Not going to happen.

She snapped off a quick shot into the man's chest, his muscular frame jittering as she planted another two bullets into his stomach and his lower ribcage. He howled in pain, which was enough for Cornelia to holster the pistol and sling her rifle into place, a single blast of eternum singing his body and putting him down for good. Her ears stopped throbbing as sound returned to her, most of the commotion off the ship. Most.

"You're not looking too hot Jin!" She stated, half sarcastically. "Look out for yourself first, I'll get Mason below deck!" She noted the blackened tips of his fingers and knew there wouldn't be much he could do on his own, but she was hurting too, and so was Mason. There was only so much saving little Cornelia could do, and right now, she was going to do her best to follow orders.

She ran around the sheet of ice to Mason, cursing herself every step of the way for hurting her foot. "Come on, come on, we're going on a walk big guy! Work with me!" She shrugged his arm over her shoulder and forcibly helped lead him to the hatch, which was when Azure's voice came through the ship's intercom.

"Merde!" She exclaimed, the ship beginning to streak through the sky with some haste. Cornelia bent her knees and steadied herself against the ship's force, clutching Mason tightly to her. "Sickbay! We've got to get there, walk!" She barked to herself mostly, hoping that Emeline and Jin made it there in one piece. As soon as they made it to the lounge floor, she felt the ship lurch, her guts going up her throat as she felt her weight lessen. They were descending, and rapidly too. She did her best to be as steady as possible so Mason didn't tumble onto the floor, holding onto a couch as she readjusted herself. "One more flight! Come on, we don't have much time!" Her voice quavered, but she swallowed her fears for now and pushed onward.

As the two found Alciarlo and Emeline, there was a massive THUMP as the ship made a violent touchdown with the ground, shaking the ship and flinging Cornelia off balance entirely, making her eat floor as she twisted to ensure Mason landed somewhere that wasn't on top of her, death by crushing wasn't something on her list today.

"AZURE! I WILL FILL YOU WITH HOLES YOU OVERGROWN APE!" She shouted, pounding her fist into the floor and forcing herself to stand. Her knees buckled and her head throbbed from the impact, but she was alive. She huffed, then slowed her breathing.

"Everyone alive?"

Interactions: Kaerri Kaerri (Emeline) blue tea blue tea (Mason) A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. (Alciarlo)

Last edited:
  • yande.re 334978 sample cleavage final_fantasy final_fantasy_vii sakimichan tifa_lockhart.jpgIt was just never ending the way the bounty hunters kept coming and honestly Tia was over it at this point. "Jeez give it up already!" Tia said as she threw punch at of them knocking him out cold. There was a lot going on all at once and just when she was going to try to help a crew mate out here comes hunter just getting in her way. As she was fighting she spotted the Sabrina on deck starting to run over to Jin. "Shit." She quickly knocked the girl out she was fighting and quickly ran over to Sabrina and stood in front of her blocking her way. Tia looked down at her with her hand on her hips. "Just what do your think your doing out on the deck? Get below. Now." Tia said as she pointed towards the door. "But what about Jin." Sabrina said.

"He'll be fine now lets go." Tia picked her up throwing over her shoulder. "But I wanna help everyone!" Sabrina yelled. "You'll be helping us better by being below deck." Tia said as she headed in that direction but suddenly she stop when she hear Azure's voice speaking over the intercom.

Tia turned to Azure's direction as realization hit her on what was about to happen. Tia got down on the ground holding Sabrina in her arms. "Do not let go alright?" Tia looked around to see if there was anything she could hold on to but before she could find something to grab on to. Suddenly she noticed something forming around her and Sabrina. It was small forcefield. Tia looked down at Sabrina with a smile. "Good idea kid." Tia braced herself as she held on to Sabrina who was concentrating on keeping the barrier up so they wouldn't go flying. Everything seemed to be somewhat ok that was until Azure shouted out a warning.

"Shit!" Tia held on to Sabrina tighter just as the ship crashed into the trees but it hadn't stop yet, it was still going full speed ahead. Tia noticed the the forcefield that was keeping them rooted in place was flickering. Then suddenly the force field disappeared and Tia and Sabrina flew back and got slammed against the door to the deck and then everything went black.
    Mentions: 606 606 (Azure) Nothingness Nothingness (Jin)

• scroll

betta fish

yuhwa aeng.

birthname

yu hua

courtesy name

yu yingjie

alias

hananoami

nicknames

pretty boy, cherry, pinkie, yeonhwa, yunnie / yinnie, little trickster, pearls, my treasure

title

the pink spider lily, sea maiden, the boy who cried pearls, the siren, madam hua

twenty-eight

pronouns

masculine

species

betta fish ( costal reef merman )

position

medic / shaman, tattoo artist, entertainer, ex-siren

abilities

shapeshifting, crying pearls, yin phantom

pinterest

spotify

theme song

I'VE BEEN ALONE FOR SO LONG
    I FORGOT WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE LOVED

i will be posting with yuhwa later on, but you're more than welcome to interact with him anyways ! he would have taken cover within the ship's hallway, but he will be making his way to med-bay in the next post ^^

SACRIFICE, THAT'S WHAT WE DO
    FOR THE PEOPLE WE LOVE

thoughts speech

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back