• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π’žπ’½π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ’Έπ“π‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒢 (CS Thread)

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Prior to creating your character, be sure to head to the "Rules" tab and review the rules first. This is so that I know you have read and understand the rules prior to creating your character(s) and understand what you will be required to do for making your character and for posting.

Thank you again for your patience and your interest into this roleplay!

I hope you will all have fun!​

• Character Sheet
    Appearance: (What does your character look like? If you have multiple forms, make sure to add them all)

Name: (What is your character's name?)

Race: (Be sure to read the rules about this.)

Role: (What role do you play? Mercenary? Bounty Hunter, First Mate, etc.)

Member of the S.S Infinity: (Yes or no. Be sure to explain how you came to be apart of the crew if you choose 'yes'.)

Distinguishing Features: (Is there anything on your character that would help identify them?)

Sexuality: (What gender does your character find attractive?)

Height: (How tall is your character)

Weight: (How much does your character weigh?)

Backstory: (What shaped your character to how they are today? No less than a paragraph.)

Weapon: (What weapon does your character use for a weapon? 2 Max.)

Abilities: (What did the Eternum crystals give you as a power at birth? These can range up to be anything you want. Just be sure to remember to add weaknesses to each of your abilities. The more powerful the ability, the strongest the weakness must be to compensate for it. For example, if you can shoot fireballs from your hand, a weakness you might have is that the stronger or bigger the fireball the more you will be burned yourself as well. 3Max.)

Talents: (Does your character possess any particular talents special to them; such as hacking into computers, crafting, etc.)

Hobbies: (What does your character do in their spare time?)

Theme: (Optional) (What music defines your character?)

Other: (Optional)(Anything else you might want to add.)

Last edited:

• Azure || Shipwrite
      • Finished
    • Eloise "Atlas" || Ex-knight // Oath Breaker Paladin
      • Finished
    • Shohei || Shrine Guardian
      • Finished
    • Shion || Rebel Member // Musician
      • Finished

Last edited:

• Lin.

• Lindsey Tate

First Mate

S.S Infinity

May 19th

Female

Upper Class

Heterosexual

height
      weight

5'6"

blood type
      star sign

0+
      Taurus

weapon

Lindsey only uses weapons she makes herself. She can make pistols, rifles, crossbows, tasers, taser crossbows, semi-automatic machine guns, mini-guns, grenades, a rocket launcher, flamethrower, and more. Her go to though tends to be her pistols.

talents

She's highly intelligent and creative in all areas of study but she tends to enjoy technology, inventing, computers, and hacking the most. She's very observant of her surroundings and always is on the ready. She's the type to notice a person's presence even if their silent. She was taught hand to hand combat by top tear fighters so she's quite proficient in that. She also has talent in drawing which is very helpful when drawing out plans for her inventions.

hobbies

Reading, drawing, tinkering and inventing.

theme

face claim

Jinx

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */
    Β© weldherwings.

Last edited:
  • Appearance: Hey By GEM1NY on Deviantart
    hey_by_gem1ny_de7imr7-pre.jpg

Name: "Damien Dana Darling, my parents craved alliteration. Damien works just fine."

Gender: "Trans Nonbinary. I prefer masculine titles if necessary, but please stick to they/them."

Race: "Plain old homosapien." Human.

Role: "Just fulfilling the age-old role of ship entertainment, the Musician. And some record-keeping on the side. I have to make my due somehow other than being pretty." Musician/Storykeeper/Accountant

Member of the S.S Infinity: "Yes. And I've never regretted a day... My life… My songs... lacked something. For years, I never knew what. I tried to be the quiet little accountant. I played whatever I could get my hands on. Trying to fill the emptiness that just ached in my every attempt and every shift I took. Nothing worked. Every song I tried would be sweet upon the ears of my audience, and cruel bile in my throat. Every number, every day, no different than the next. I had no inspiration other than the stars above. Forever out of reach. And yet. They called me...
    I suppose the Captain heard a kindred soul across the marketplace that day. I can still recall the scent of fresh bread and the eager stares of children peering at me as I brandish my bow. Weaving tales of monsters and heroes, their illusions battling upon the stone... I remember him pushing through the crowd, begging for encore. How could I refuse? Especially when I witnessed the very stars I called to every night twinkling in his eyes as he offered me a place on his ship. An opportunity to be the one to chronicle the hopes and dreams of those abroad the S.S Infinity, however short or long their stay, in my life's passion. In exchange, he'd be the first to hear them. I've never had a greater audience." *Aboard the S.S Infinity for about three months or four. Long enough to get acquainted with the crew, but not yet develop platonic bonds.*

Distinguishing Features: "Does double leg amputee below the knee count? I suppose a double mastectomy may fall under that question too. While I do have prosthetic legs I much prefer my trusty wheelchair. I put hard work into making it comfortable and mine, so no, I don't need an upgrade to a digi-leged or anything else, I'm perfectly fine. The nerve of some people. I'm getting off-topic, do forgive me. I do have glasses as I'm quite nearsighted. And piercings... Some in locations not fit for the public."

Sexuality: "Oh, um, I, uh... I'm not quite sure?? I think. I'm pansexual??? I don't know, I find every 'fish in the sea' to be beautiful even if I'm not 'fishing' at the moment."

Height: "Ah. Uh. I think, 4" 6'. I don't have a leg to stand on."

Weight: "Uh... Also not exact. I think 132 lbs. You'd be surprised how the weight just falls off when you cut something out of your life."

Backstory: β€œContrary to some musicians, I didn’t come from humble nor horrible beginnings. I was born to my two lovely mothers, who despite being advised of my condition before my birth, kept me. My mama never mentioned what made her carry me to term. And I'm content not knowing. For I was loved regardless. It was thanks to my mothers's accountant careers that we stayed comfortable within the middle class. My mothers knew what they wanted in life. Knew what they were good at and were content with crunching numbers. Noses to the grindstone, ear to the ground. I, on the other hand, was stuck between passion and talent. Thanks to my mothers' guidance, mathematics, finance, and business theory, it was all so easy. Things my mothers' would discuss over dinner. Not dispassionately, no, they predicted, learned to fold the books as necessary. A game they played with the best. But I... Trapped by my strangeness that kept me from the world... Grew tired of the games. They grew predictable. Stale. Constricting.
    Music called to me. To pluck strings, sing. Give tangibility to my emotions locked within my struggling form. Instead of being held to the ground, burdened by expectations, the fragility of my own body… When I played… I flew… Dancing among the stars, waltzing with the flowers, tangled with villains of old. And when my powers developed. I brought others with me. I wasn't alone reading tales in the dark anymore, but bathed in the light of my own grand design as I brought others along for the ride…. But passion can only take you so far if you only sing about experiences… That you’ve never had. Stories can only fill you for so long til they turn to bitter ash. Reality creeps in a steals away the joy, sorrow, and anger til it’s just playing through the motions. Notes on paper, figures on lines, the tap of a drum, the click of a keyboard. Grasping at straws and stars for something to fill the monotony. Performing for others' entertainment and yet never satisfied yourself. You know something is missing. For days, weeks, months, years till nothing is different and you’re still just that lonely kid that doesn't want to be norm- . . .
    Waiting... Til someone finds you. Just as hungry as you are. And offers you the stars.”

Weapon: "I'm a lover, not a fighter! But danger waits for no one. I suppose my wheelchair can do some damage if I ram it into someone with enough speed. Some people doubt me when I say that it's not as light as it looks even when it is properly powered. I suppose I'll have to eventually ask for a better solution than just playing battering ram... I could ask for a firearm to learn." Standard wheelchair of the century powered by Eternum crystals. Able to negate some terrain issues thanks to powered steering, but still suffers the most common issues that wheelchairs have such as: Unable to go up stairs, steep Inclines, extreme terrain hazards, etc. Made from a durable yet light metal alloy that still allows for the user to move the wheelchair with physical force allowing for more maneuverability. It is 60 Lbs without any accessories.
    Wheelchair Accessories include:
    - Storage: Located on the back of the wheelchair and where Damien's full legs would have sat. Back storage is for one of several instruments, but the favorite is a violin. Leg storage is typically a grab bag of items ranging from bandaids to bottles of water.
    - Blanket: To cover legs and leg storage. Worn thin by use and time... Should be replaced.
    - Spikes: As It is standard to have push handles installed on every model, Damien has decided covering them in spiked wristbands is enough of a visual deterrent. The spikes are blunted and thus unable to cause actual harm.
    - Decals: Damien has made it his mission to grab at least one item to decorate the wheelchair from every stop the ship makes. He has a sticker from home currently advertising his mothers' accounting business.

Abilities: "Performance. My ace in the hole. My muse come to life. As long as I'm focusing, such as playing an instrument or singing, I can summon illusions both auditory and visual. Be it not as fancy as some others with solid illusions, I can certainly pull off some spectacular light shows as a one-man band. The illusions may be detailed, but they aren't solid and if anything breaks my concentration they poof out of existence. The strain isn't as bad when I have a 'story' to focus on, but if you asked me to just summon a cat from a hat or something like that out of thin air, it drains me in a matter of seconds without a focal point. So It only lasts about 4 minutes even so... It's kind of a finale piece than anything else. I can't do it back to back without risking draining too much and causing muscle cramping and spasming... I've only done it at the behest of my instructors as a child. Couldn't play, write, draw, anything with my hands for hours... It was terrifying then, I’m not sure how well I could handle it as an adult.” Performance is Illusion Manipulation via focusing material that is musical in nature such as singing or instrumental. Damien can conjure visual/auditory hallucinations of any size or shape in vivid detail for a total length of 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Over the average of typical songs. The holograms can technically be extended past that 4 minute limit with consequences being mild tremors to possible full voluntary muscle movement failure for about 6 hours. However, as long as necessary rest is taken between activation of Performance, the estimated time hallucinations can be sustained is 10 hours, however the risk is too great to do more then just one hour.

Talents/Hobbies: "Other than being a jack of all trades when it comes to instruments, I have some experience in other realms of artistry. Mostly whatever I can get my hands on. It’s more fun to explore. Currently driving myself insane trying to learn crocheting and sewing. Makes things much more cozy when it’s handmade don’t you think? And I know someone on the ship will appreciate some new toys once in a while.
    As I’ve mentioned before, I was an accountant. A decently successful one enough to fund my musical passions. But a still useful tool even now. If I can play for hours, I can stomach all the financial reports for the S.S Infinity for a few minutes. A task I'm sure most are relieved that I’ve volunteered for.”

Theme:
    Example of Music:

Last edited:

• dGLIo9M.png

Name: Juliette Primrose

Nickname: Julie

Birthday: April 29th (assumed)

Race: Human

Role: Doctor

Member of the S.S Infinity: Yes

Sexuality: Heterosexual

About Her

Height: 5'6

Weight: 129

Distinguishing Features: Her seemingly unblemished skin despite her age, faded scar on her stomach and on the left side of her back across from it.

Hobbies: Reading, Nature Walks, Light Botany

How did she become a member of the Infinity:
    Ideally through being kind and casually dropping... "Hey, I tried to murder you nearly a decade ago, mind if I join up? I am a doctor." over 9 years ago.

Personality:
    Julie is a rather playful woman who enjoys spending her time around the company of others. She enjoys acting in a supportive manner feeling in some part obligated to help out others in need should they need her to lend an ear or to be given her words of wisdom. She has a tendency to tease others, though often doing so in a less malicious way often meant in a way to help encourage them to act. It's not usual for her to come off unassuming or to even feign ignorance in order to take advantage of someone whether to teach them a lesson or in the case of someone who might be in her way to get what she wants without resorting to violence. She is known to be a bit motherly at times although she tries her best to not act that way, though she has a certain fond spot for children.

Julie actively tend to read often studying up on new techniques through her medical books or devising ways in which she can modify her own abilities in order to replicate a process that might normally requiring surgery or other more advance procedures. It often involves her actively practicing herself keeping herself more physically fit and ensuring she is capable of whatever she might need to do. It isn't unheard of that she might take dead bodies using them as a way to practice and fine tune her art, a practice she tends to keep a bit more quiet about due to the morbid nature of it.

Despite how relaxed she might be, Julie still very much is someone you don't want to cross. While she avoids violence as much as possible, she is very much the type if she feels forced won't hesitate to take a life of someone threatening those she cares about or innocent people. She still has that very much ruthless calculating side to her where she can put her feelings aside in order to get something done if she absolutely must. She takes a very realistic position on things, being the type given the trolly problem she will swiftly act in a way to ensure th least causalities possible.

Backstory
    Early Years
    Juliette never knew her parents. In a perhaps ironic manner having been killed by the very Church she was later recruited in to serve. She was brought into an orphanage where she raised up as a small baby. The orphanage itself had rather tight ties to the church being a very active place in which visits were made and their ways were preached to them. It wasn't uncommon for children to be there one day and then 'gone' the next, often said to have been 'picked up by a wanting parent' or 'whisked away chosen by the church'. She was a more reserved girl while getting into some trouble as a toddler might she would generally do as was asked of her.

This included so far as the little 'tests' they would do often pricking her hand to draw blood or to 'examine' her. For her at the time she didn't know what it was but with hindsight it was clearly the church examining her health and more so her abilities seeing if she was a capable of their special experimentation and brainwashing. The orphanage in many ways a front where only the occasional child might find a home with most being purposed either as a new puppet for the church to use as a weapon, or the particularly unlucky ones meant to be experimented on. In Julie's case she ended up with both.

When she was six, the church had come to take her. A rather warm promise on the priests face as he told her how the world tree had found a purpose for her. She would be blessed by the tree and with it bring forth happiness to all. A foolish dream that the young girl naturally in her naΓ―ve optimism. She didn't know the living hell she would be brought into and how warped her mind really would begin.

Shaped Into a Weapon
    It didn't long upon being taken in by the church the horrors started. Almost immediately experimentation began. A certain element of cruelty being applied to her with her parents having been rebellious to the church had lead her to be a prime target in research on Eternum powers. She was stuck with needles, given her harsh shock treatment. She would come back from such horrible sessions hurting or sick as they tampered with her body. What they called her 'blessing' her with a gift that she had to push through so the tree can give her it's gift. Instead they were working to manipulate her potential power trying to shape it into a more effective weapon.

When it wasn't experimentation they would work to brainwash her. Pushing her fool of propaganda hooking her up to a machine forcing her eyes open to see rather horrible and gruesome images. The girl would often convulse on the table subjected to things most people would be squeamish of to desensitize her while etching it in her mind of the Church being right. To obey what she was told and to submit. Words that were forced into her head each and every day. A constant style of experimentation followed by their brainwashing before being tossed into a blank empty room with just a bed and given unpleasant food to eat.

Over time the sweet natured girl had become more emotionally shut off and cold. Her arms often full of marks from needles and the repetitive cycle slowly breaking her mind. Each time she did as she what she was asked she was suddenly giving rewards of better tasting food. The girl gifted and praised for her good work. Once set wanting to make everyone happy, she was shaped to want to punish the 'sinners' who went up against the church. Death itself was a release from their sinful ways and they would only be forgiven through it. It mattered not if it was man, woman, or child. All who went against the church or who held connection with someone of whom did was only to be granted the kind hearted release of death.

Eventually her powers manifested and as such were fine shaped to serve as a weapon for the church. Having once been given the name Subject 241, she was 'gifted' with the name Violet. A sense of pride filling the at the time 9 year old girl. She for once shed tears of happiness laughing maniacally at being viewed worthy of having a name of her own. It was something she had wanted for so long... to feel as if she was worthy of the group who had taken someone as worthless as her in.

She was taught how to fight. She was given intense training driven into the ground and strictly enforced to do as they asked. Each day her body was left ragged sometimes even dragged back and tossed into her room to be given rest just so they could continue on the next day. The vague memory of the day long ago when she couldn't of been much more then ten years old being given a knife and brought up to a bound up political prisoner and forced to slice his neck and kill the first person. His face still etched in her mind as she did the act only further slipping her down that dark slope as human life itself seemed so pointless. Just something so fleeting that would be gifted with eternal rest for their sins. What was the big deal of allowing a sinner that release to repent and be absolved of their crimes? If anything it was a mercy.

She could recall the intense fights her and the other children were brought into training. The brutal sparing matches meant to test them against each other and sharpen up their skills. Accidents were prone to happen, several being maimed in the process and even a few killed. Juliette could still recall fighting a girl she had grown jealous of slicing at her neck in a fit of simple rage killing her. Cutting and stabbing at her. Rather then pulling back she could feel the intoxicating feeling of seeing the light in her eyes fade as she wass ripped back by the instructor and the girl left a bloody mess, later dying from her injuries. The laughter only continued as she was brought back to her room told she had went too far, but she had done likewise good work. The tears that had flowed as she laughed unsure why she was crying finding such bliss in taking the life of a supposed companion. It was as if she could hear her very voice in the back of her head speaking to her asking her why.

She could recall the last day being her graduation. The girl taken out considered 'ready' for deployment. She was made a member Dark Root Assassins at the age of fourteen. A wide grin of glee on her lips finally being able to be let out of such a place and to bring 'salvation' upon the world. She felt as if her life would now have some sort of meaning. The brainwashing she had gone through all but ensuring she would dutifully serve the cause.

Dark Root Assassin
    Being young as she was at the time, she was put into playing using that to her advantage. At times placed in a way to be unassuming, she could much easier infiltrate. She would target a particular blasphemer. Hunting them down she would murder them and anyone who might of been unfortunate enough to witness it or had a chance of discovering the plot. Her powers were made efficient. Still, she couldn't help but find justification for killing more, after all what if they could point her out? It didn't just stop at one person. She would be sent in to murder an entire family. The target, their spouse, their child. All would be dealt with and even set up to frame them if the act was too suspicious to appear as if it was a murder suicide. Anything it took to cover for the church.

Despite the sheer cruelty of the work, a sense of joy filled her. She was kept under the control of the Dark Root Assassins, but she was otherwise given so much freedom. So long as she accomplished the task and cleaned it up she would be rewarded with good meals and praise. She was even given more freedom (although for the most part an illusion).All the while she was serving the tree and cleaning the filth from the world and allowing them to seek forgiveness for their crimes in the afterlife. What she felt was the joy of killing and being validated that it was for a greater good only making her feel satisfaction even as she would look into the eyes of a poor child as she would strike them down watching them gasp for air unable to do a thing as the light faded from their eyes.

It was work she enjoyed through her teenage years. At that point she was incredibly sadistic and in many ways mentally extremely unsound. The killings wouldn't just stop at her targets after all. Someone dared to press the wrong button and she would simply kill them. She was just giving them a way out from this pointless fleeting life after all. So long as she cleaned up enough she wouldn't even get in trouble so long as it wasn't one the church had particular favor towards. Her own power only helped to make many of those she killed look as simple accidents or of some natural cause of death. Empathy had been washed away from her mind by the church, she only could only feel joy.

Despite that feeling though, she always felt something was off. The excitement she felt was ever so fleeting. Each life taken giving her less and less in return. A certain sense of melancholy to the act as the fun she had started to diminishing needing more to fill that void in her very heart. She was serving her purpose, and yet she didn't feel as if she found any value in her own life. The church had taught her to serve them, to kill for the sake of the greater good, and while she had twisted it to validate herself and feel as if she accomplished something that lingering feeling remained in her head.

She had taken part in hundreds of jobs, even going so far as an attempted Assassination of Edward Ishikawa albeit one that had ended up failing. She was brash and even cocky though she very much got the work down always seeking to get into action feeling the thrill of taking a life in some way gave her satisfaction. It was a feeling that she would only realize later what she really felt about it all later. Given things continued as they where, chances are she would still be killing if she hadn't already been killed herself on the job. However, a catalyst ended up changing her. A man simply named Victor Primrose.

Finding Love and Questioning One's Purpose
    She was nineteen when she had met Victor. It was a job that had (ironically) had her working as a doctor's assistant. A placement for what would be a longer term operation seeking to assassinate the town mayor while pinning it on terrorists to rally the people around the 'right' candidate. It was what she considered a 'dull' job. Many assassinations she did often involved her acting in a more timely manner, though for this job it required her to play a part longer term as to ensure the pieces were all in place. Still, those jobs were required of her and with her natural beauty and ability to naturally lower someone's guard it would only aid in helping to get the church's chosen candidate in power.

Victor was the son of the primary caretaker of the city garden. He was a very kind and charismatic guy if not a little bit 'out there'. He would often prattle on with philosophy or reciting poetry that often came off cheesy. In the end though he was all about cheering others up while perhaps being a bit of a slacker himself trying to get out of his work when possible. She had always managed to stumble upon him traveling to her little apartment after work passing through the garden. The very first time rather then the natural compliments or flirting he had been so bold as the comment her 'scary' look before laughing in response.

At the time she had wanted to murder him there on the spot, and had the job not required being subtly she would of likely done so. She had talked with him putting on a fake expression attempting to act as the 'soft spoken' girl, having arrived fresh off training to further her career to one day become a doctor. His words for the most part brushed aside as he talked with her making some idle chatter. The conversation strangely coming off somewhat soothing even if she found his philosophy a bunch of gibberish. His final compliment of her being filled with an insult as he wished the 'beautiful yet deadly rose' a farewell.

Weeks had passed as she would stumble into Victor, though she knew it was him purposely finding a reason to bump into her seemingly knowing her pattern of when she would get off and where she would walk through the gardens. Perhaps spurred on by his comment before she had been a little snippy at him. Rather then taking it as a sign to not pester her it only seemed to spurn him on to talk more with her. Juliette shrugging off his flowery words and his seeming need to speak poetry. Rather then stopping though it would leave him to laugh to comment about how she still remained there talking with him. He would ask her about her day and throw in his little gardening factoids often coating it with his playful teasing of her beauty and the thorns he felt he was most certainly prickling him for trying to admire her.

As time went on while she would grumble at him approaching her, she actually came to enjoy his company. There was a certain air about him she enjoyed and she found him a rather good looking man, despite generally for much of her life never being one to care about such things or even think about it. She had brushed aside the idea of a flower being silly being something so fleeting. The fact it bloomed mattered little when it would just wither and die soon after. It was in part Victor that pushed that emphasis that it was that brevity of such beauty that truly made it such a special thing. A certain beauty that if one looked hard enough, could be seen people themselves.

As the weeks passed and the pieces were moved in place to prepare for the upcoming assassination, she had found herself strangely worried about never seeing Victor again. While she had played up the frustration of his regular visits finding her in the park and even 'stumbling' accidentally during the day to where she went to have her oddly time lunch breaks. His kind and gentle voice was so soothing for her and made her feel at ease. She knew the Major's assassination would be soon, yet she felt hesitant to do so. Selfishly it meant she wouldn't see the man anymore soon enough. Strangely as well she felt almost as if the act itself was wrong, the Major himself being a force of good in the town yet they were meant to put a much more strict man in charge who was under the church's thumb and take control.

Had everything in her life been wrong? Why did she care for someone as much as she did? Why was she feeling regret at the idea of serving the church she had dedicated her life to serve?

Desertion
    It had been just under three months since the start of the long term operation and all the pieces had been set. A political rival of the major was set up entangled with the church and it's interests with support built up with the local populous. A few select and careful 'disappearances' were set in place to ensure their plant could take over upon the Mayor's sudden assignation by a 'terrorist'. The perfect point to get rid of the rival's competition while evoking fear in the populous to take a stronger leader devoted to safety. It was all down to her Juliette to completely the job. Just an act of using her powers to cause a man of whom the group had been setting up to stab the major only to end up being caught and exposed as part of the so called rebellion seeking to rid of him framing the major having been working on legislation to try to combat them.

The worst part was it was set up of which Victor being the caretaker of the garden who would 'assassinate' the Mayor only to end up being immediately killed in a failed attempt to save the mayor's life. The evidence would end up being planted in his apartment exposing his connection to the rebellion being dead unable to even attempt to defend himself. Worst, it had in large part due to her having her interactions with Victor been observed seeing him as the idea target to use for her to lure out at the right time and pin the act on. The once cold blooded assassin feeling reluctance to act, to force someone she 'strangely' cares to kill someone only for them to be killed themselves in the process and made out to be some terrorist.

Tears... the first tears she ever cried since she was a little girl being prodded and experimented on told to be a good girl and 'not cry'. It was as if that shy reserved girl from long in the past had long since been slumbering only to be awakened from a long nap.

If she didn't go about enacting the assassination plot on the mayor, someone else simply would. The pieces were in place it would just only delay the inevitable only to likely make things that much more messy and possibly throwing more lives at risk. She would need to get rid of their puppet and unravel the plot. If it meant killing one of her fellow Assassins as well... she wouldn't hesitate. So long as she took away their chance to gain control right away. She just had to ensure she didn't expose the church, knowing if it got out and the town learned of it, they wouldn't likely hesitate to kill everyone there in order to save face just putting blame on likely the rebels or some strange accident.

Juliette said her goodbyes to Victory saying she wouldn't see him anymore. It had left him questioning why though she refused to elaborate. She didn't seek to get him involved with this affair finding herself caring about him. It was best he was left ignorant and safe then to be dragged in with her. She cared too much about him to get him involved. He had tried to stop her though she had left giving him no chance to do so. She would do this on her own and make sure he can keep living a happy life. It was the least she could do for someone who opened her eyes to the horrible lie she had lived in struggling so hard to feel some sense of being complete.

She showed at the office of which the political puppet and one of her fellow agents had been staying at. A meeting called by her bringing up concerns she had with the upcoming assassination plan. Upon arriving she had been swift to attack catching them both off guard quickly fatally wounding their puppet candidate. Her fellow assassin was puzzled by her sudden shift from 'their will'. The two fought leading to Julie killing the other and coming out of the fight mildly injured in the process. All she could do then was use the evidence meant for Victor to work to murky the waters framing the two being in some plot ensuring the church would be limited in their own actions even if it might risk biasing the Mayor against the rebels.

Juliette had gone to her small apartment, swift to pick up her things unsure where she would go. Opening the door nearly ready to attack knowing someone was there, she had been taken aback seeing Victor there moving to embrace her seeing the bit of a mess she was. He had insisted on going with her, something that Julie refused unwilling to say any more. The young woman folding under the pressure tearing up as she embraced the hug. Whether it was sadness, an intense feeling of happiness... she really wasn't sure what it was. For the first time in her life she felt free.

On The Run
    The then 20 year old Juliette had left with Victor heading off far away from the place. Despite trying to convince him to forget about her he remained resolute in following along with her. The two traveling off as she knew it would be only a matter of time before Dark Root would catch onto her sabotage and be quick to try and investigate and find her missing and suspect her responsible of the crime. The two traveled finding a rather shady vessel in which they departed off in what ended up being a two week trek away from the crime. Several different ship transfers and voyages leading them to be nearly halfway across the world in a more remote area of which prying eyes were less likely to be seen.

While she enjoyed having Victor's company it didn't stop her from wanting him to abandon her. She was quick to berate him for doing so. She claimed him to be only a liability and a hinderance to her. Victor on the other hand seemed to know she cared about his safety eliciting perhaps one of the first blushes from Julie even if it was met with a dismissive turn of her head away from him. She had feelings for him though at the time it was perhaps innocent at best. She wasn't use to feeling such emotions after spending so much of her life pushing down such emotions for the sake of being an assassin.

The two spent a good bit of time getting to know each other. Julie very much was still as impulsive as ever. At times her natural inclination of violence resulting in some... close calls. While Julie had put aside her more violent past it wasn't as if she had completely changed in an instant. Having so much time spent brainwashed and mentally wired making it difficult for her to adjust to a more peaceful life. Still, Victor was always there giving her support even if she was reluctant to take it. Simply acting as a 'young couple' as they got around keeping a low profile finding work as they went. Julie's time acting as an assistant and her knowledge in order to hone her Soul Weave leaving her to work as a nurse of doctor's assistant getting work that way to make some money.

It was gradual over time, but as the two spent together the feelings Juliette feelings towards the man only grew stronger. She found herself enjoying his company more as time went on, even to the point of finding herself longing to see him when the two would part ways as she would go to her own job while he went to seek out his own work. She truly fell in love with Victor as likewise he did the same, not that it would stop her from rolling her eyes at his cheesy poetry even if it did elicit a blush on Julie's part. The emotion she had for the most part long since lost slowly rising back to the surface. A boon to her wellbeing, even if it came at the cost realizing the burden she had placed upon herself with all the lives she had taken in the service of a church. Part of her was angry feeling as if she was mislead and questioning what she did. She viewed herself as a monster more so reflecting as time went on what she did.

It only furthered her desire to practice medicine, learning more on dealing with illness or other conditions while refining her own power designed on a simple level to kill to be used instead to heal others. It was a way she felt she could make it up to the world and feel some sort of repetency for all the innocent lives she had taken. Sure enough her hard work was paying off as she was finding herself capable enough to work on her own able to provide care to others better then some doctors she had encountered. In some part Victor's own knowledge of herbs only helping her further in learning of various plants of which can help with certain treatments her powers were incapable of handling.

It had been fourteen months since they had ran away together where she tried to sneak off. She had planned to depart in the middle of the night to leave him be writing an apology and wanting him to be happy. She hadn't expected as she went to sneak out he would already be standing there aware of what she was attempting. Despite all her work as an assassin, she had become easy enough for him to read. Her attempt to hide away her intentions faltering. She threatened to hurt him if he didn't move that she wouldn't hesitate if he got in her way. Still he didn't move only coming in... then embracing her.

It was the first time Julie truly cried. The woman once able to laugh upon murdering someone helpless becoming a sniveling mess like the young child she once was... that poor girl whose entire life was stolen away from her into being turned into a mindless killing machine for the church. Her arms wrapping around to embrace Victor as she cried. Her voice coming off angry yet shaken demanding why he wouldn't just leave her alone, to go away so she can burry herself in the darkest ditch to never see the light ever again.

His answer quite simple, he loved her. His lips pressing to hers as they shared what was their first kiss... far from an elegant one with all the tears and snot, but one that had shaken Julie to her very core.

A Peaceful Loving Life
    It had been some time since the two had left. Julie now twenty one now traveling with her lover, with it being more then just a cover. Their journey had lead them eventually to find a place out in the country side. For the most part isolated from the world with a run down cabin. It was a place that needed a lot of work, but it somewhere they could settle down tucked away from the rest of the world, even having enough space cleared out near the home to make a nice garden. It could be a little utopia for just the two of them. Julie herself putting her own name out as a local doctor to treat those in the area in need. A job relied on house calls for places that could be several miles away, but to her it was worth it feeling she could at least do some good while making some cash on the side for the two of them.

The two would go on walks or gaze upon the night sky together. They would work together to build back up the cabin restoring it to it's formal glory. Victor grew is garden with Julie taking her own part using it to grow medicinal plants to aid in her own work that weren't as easily obtainable or couldn't be stored. Victor and Julie had grown somehow even closer. Victor always being there to comfort and comfort her while Juliette seemed to manage to rub off as well making sure he got work down ensuring that lazy side of himself was curtailed. She felt... strangely complete being with him. It was as if they had been meant to be together. Their very fates somehow aligned to end up coming into contact with one another. As the months passed the two spending time together it had lead to conversations that Juliette of the past wouldn't even think of as an idea. The idea of getting marrying... of having children together.

It had been brushed aside by Juliette out of embarrassment. The idea someone like her who had taken so many lives could even bare a life a joke. Still, Victor was quite serious with her. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. From the moment he had seen her as rough as she might of appeared and combative, he had always felt as if there was a part of her he had always admired. Someone he felt he could be with for the rest of his life. She had been resistant to the idea feeling she wasn't worthy or that she wasn't even certain if she wanted to become a mother one day.

Whatever the arguments they had were so short lived. It was only a few weeks later a small private wedding was held in large part unofficial as the two exchanged vows and from there rings in which the two became betrothed. It was far from what most woman sought from a wedding but for a woman who had no one but Victor and a man of whom felt content leaving behind everything to accompany some strange ex-assassin running away from the church, it was more then both could ever ask for. To wear each other's rings and to be considered married, such a simple symbolic act that had unexpectedly filled Juliette with such joy.

Little did she know that Joy less then two months from her 23th birthday would lead to her finding out she was pregnant. In some part she could only think it had to be some mistake feeling a monster like her wasn't capable of having a child yet in the end... it had happened.

You Can't Hide Forever
    As the months passed, the two were living together quite happily. Their little piece of heaven in the middle of nowhere had been fixed up and made stable. Victor would often visit town to pick up things on occasion they couldn't provide themselves while Julie would remain at home. Her thing stomach slowly started to grow as signs of the baby became more noticeable. She became careful as to avoid stressing the baby growing inside her finding herself in many ways testing out the new patience she had grown to accept. She still had that lingering need to do more, but she at least could resist it without feeling quite as bad doing so.

It had been so long since she had deserted from the Dark Root Assassins. It felt as if that entire part of her life was long since behind her. In a few years so much of brainwashing that had tarnished her mind and broken her mentally over the coarse of her life had been in large part undone. Those memories still lingered, but in some part she grew to accept them as she became more at peace. To put her past behind her and do what she could to help others out even as much as it was pittance she felt it was all she could do wanting to be by Victor's side.

It was so naΓ―ve of her to think they would of simply given up on her, even if she thought going into hiding and keeping quiet would change things.

It was just under three months left until she was due. Her belly sticking out as she was alone with Victor as the two were inside as the clouds had covered the night sky. A rather unfortunate thing given they enjoyed spending the nights looking out at the stars. It was the sign of the darkness that was coming for them. The silence almost deafening as even the wildlife that would otherwise fill the night air seemed strangely silent. It left her feeling uneasy, a part of her instincts kicking in. She could feel something was wrong but she wasn't sure what it was. Part of her trying to subdue that side of her, yet she couldn't help but feel something was off.

Then the assassins attacked. Her instincts kicked in half dragging Victor down as she tried to evade it. A part of the house they had worked hard on in an instant being engulfed in flame. The initial attempt to strike having in part having been avoided though as Dark Root worked, they didn't leave anything to chance. The small team of killers going in to attack the young couple. Despite haven't having fought in some time and pregnant, Julie had did her best to fight them off. Her own talents shined as she tried her best to fight back. Unfortunately she was far from being in her prime and despite her best efforts it was herself against multiple assassins.

The two attempted to flee with Juliette having managed to wound one of their attackers. Despite her effort she had quite injured as Victor not being much a fighter stumbled behind. The two attempting create distance as Julie did all she could to try and get them to slip free out of sight. Blood seeping out as they ran with both quite injured. A worry looked on her face. The two making it to the river seeking to get past when suddenly a beam shot out piercing straight through Juliette and taking Victor's arm. A seemingly fatal wound that caused the two to slip falling from the rocks and into the river their bodies battered by the water likely to drown. The two sent down the river together.

Victor managed to take Julie from the river. The man despite missing his arm and his lung having been ruptured struggling to save her. The look of horror on the woman's face as she was snapped back to life by Victor's voice keeping her focused. Tears in her eyes realizing how damaged she was... and where. There was no chance the baby could of survived... and she was only hanging on narrowly. She held onto Victor crying. For her it only proved she couldn't escape her past. A monster like her was only destined to fall and not obtain happiness. So long as he could die in Victor's arms she would be happy. To use the last of her strength to seal off his wound and allow the abyss to take her as she so deserved.

"Please... Julie... you have to live... I believe you can..." The final words he spoke quick as she tried to speak only to watch as her vision was fading as he ran off giving her no chance to treat him. The woman's hand placed on her wound trying desperately to use her magic to patch herself up. Her consciousness half fading in and out trying to focus wanting to treat herself just enough to try and catch him... to see him again... before darkness.

Aftermath
    Juliette could hardly remember what had happened. Perhaps it was being in the daze she was near death. The young woman wandered down the bank of the river caked in blood. Her wound had been sealed though rather primitively, unable to do any accurate treatment. It was enough that she could work and the bleeding had stopped though she knew her body was in bad shape. Such injuries were difficult to heal on someone else on a quick whim, never mind on herself. The remnants of her clothing torn where she had been struck. Even down stream as far as she had traveled she could see the smoke faintly in the air with her blurry vision some distance away. Their home likely a smoldering pile of ash. She was in a daze as she forced herself to walk on. In some part she had hoped to run into Victor, her mind in such a haze she couldn't be sure if she was even moving in the right way.

A voice in her head beckoned her on as she walked through the woods. Each trudging step bringing her farther along. She was in the middle of nowhere. Having been swept down river who knows how far meant she had gone the opposite way of the town. Her hand gripped at her stomach. Her stomach partially smaller as her mind didn't dare to ponder why it was so, The wound she had leaving her otherwise unblemished skin marked with a scar. She knew whatever internal injuries she had whatever she had managed was patchwork at best. Even if she wanted to treat it, she couldn't be sure how long she could stay conscious or even if such a process would work.

Each step carried her forward as she trudged forward. Her mind left in a complete daze. She walked as far as she could before finally collapsing. Her heavy breath escaping as she felt such an intense feeling of discomfort inside her. Her eyes glancing forward as she could vaguely see a faint light. Heavens? No... she knew even if she was dying she wouldn't find any peace for her crimes. Her eyes lingering over towards it as she slowly shut her eyes passing out. Any sense of thought pausing as she simply gave up having gone as far as she could. If they kept chasing her they would likely stumble upon her at some point.

When she awoke she found herself in the care of an old married couple. The two had heard some of the commotion up river having went to try and check it out only to have stumbled on her bringing her back. Julie being rather torn and asked what happened she had been mostly quiet claiming it had been a fire nearly getting out and having stumble and feel into the river having managed to pull herself out after getting cut up though fortunately remaining relatively unharmed. Not wanting to get the entangled into the affair neglecting to say what really had happened. The two set up taking her out away from the place to find a doctor who could treat her some distance away leaving her to finally recover and the events that had unfolded to truly sink into her mind.

Alone
    Juilette traveled once more alone. A void having filled her no longer having the man she loved and their child lost due to her past having caught up with her. In some part she had just wanted to give up, but a voice in her head pushed her forward. She had been given another chance by Victor and she couldn't just give up on it. It would be disrespectful of his very legacy to do so. As time went on the solemn woman had become more stoic and patient. Never once did she stay still always keeping a low profile. For her, she felt content being alone. It was fitting for someone like her after all.

Nearly two years passed as the then twenty five year old Julie would travel through picking up work once more as a traveling doctor or providing assistance to others along with the odd job. During that time she was left uncertain what she wanted to do. While she had for some part moved past her past as a killer, she felt a sense of distaste for the church who had worked so hard to hunt her down and kill the man she loved and their unborn child. Revenge had always been a thought...but she knew it wasn't something her husband wouldn't of wanted from her. At the same time, it was quite clear trying to hide away wasn't an option either.

It had left her to only one conclusion, if she wanted to find a place to settle down, it would have to be somewhere that constantly moved, separate from the world itself. To be part of people who were actively hunted by the government themselves. It had left the idea of the rebellion in her mind, though she felt such a thing wouldn't be right. She didn't seek to actively fight... at least not yet. The thought itself had however had reminded her of the S.S. Infinity. The ship she had come to witness before in her attempt to assassinate Captain Edward Ishikawa nearly a decade ago. If she could find a crew such as though her skills as a doctor would likely be well desired and the risk she put on others and herself made that much of a factor.

To Infinity... and Beyond
    It was perhaps ironic that the very ship she had recalled from a decade ago happened to be the very thing she stumbled onto nearly five months later. A sheer accident in her own travels when going port to port attempting to find any 'legally grey' crews that were making their way around. The sight of the infinity had caught her eye. Perhaps it was some sort of strange fate. Perhaps the strangest part was coming up to the ship to introduce herself to the captain who she had attempt to kill over nine years ago. A more then certain awkward meeting that most would likely not think might occur.

Awkward introductions long since passed, Julie has long since been a member of the crew now for nearly 9 years acting as a doctor.

Abilities and Gear

Weapons:
    Scalpel
    A small cutting implement used often by doctors. She happens to have several of these... and their design is strangely a bit more utilitarian in use as if made to be more then just for cutting someone open for medical purposes but also for more general use like it is a knife... A strange coincidence, most certaintly a doctor would never use such a tool in a way to cause harm to others!

Abilities:
    Soul Weaving
    Juliette's Soul Weaving utilizes thin incorporeal threads from which she can manipulate to move in the way she so desires. The threads themselves are unable to interact with physical objects simply upon contact fazing through them, though making the threads themselves incapable of being utilized beyond being moved while in contact with such an object unless the object is particularly thin or organic in nature. Instead, the threads themselves are tied to living and primarily organic things. Up contact or passing through such an object, the threads are able to be interact with the object taking a more 'physical' form. From there, the threads can be used in various ways, such as providing healing, taking partial control over a body, or even negatively impacting organ within the body. Should the thread be severed externally, the last function Juliette had the threads performing will still continue so long as there is energy for it to continue working or if the effect itself is dispelled.

In terms of healing, the threads can be used to stitch wounds a person has suffered. The threads would wrap at the wound working to seal it enabling the body to work to help rapidly repair it at minimal cost to the host's body. The power itself can go so far in a more complex application working to restore damages organs able to restore them to working order with some time or to simply act as a temporary band aid to keep a person going until more time can be to treat the wound. More advanced usage involving treating internal injuries require more investment in the user as well as medical knowledge for the user to accurately be able to perform. These forms of treatment require direct contact when using the technique in order to work.

The same techniques able to be used to heal others also has the potential to cause harm to an individual of who is struck by her Soul Weaving. Juilette is able to directly strike an internal organ able to use the threads to squeeze at the organ constricting it's movements, or alter it's functionality able to induce something like a heart attack with the right actions. Through carefully planned attacks, Juliette has in the past used it to effect targets implanting threads to act in a certain way leaving a target living for a few hours after contact before inducing a heart attack or other life threatening condition to take out targets in a subtle and far more difficult to detect manner compared to something like poisons.

In cases where direct physical contact isn't possible, Juliette's Soul Weaving can be used to influence a targets body using the threads like puppet strings. Threads connecting to an arm can control the arm whether restricting movement or redirecting it depending upon the opponents own strength. Usually Juilette uses the technique in a much more subtle way catching the foe off guard allowing an unexpected tug or motion to leave an opening for her to exploit with the foe unaware she had any hold of control over them. Such threads connected in this way are susceptible to being cut whether through a weapon or through the application of magic to disrupt the threads. fraying their connection.

Weave Sling (Fast Movmeent)
    Julie had learned to use her Soul weave for applications beyond what it was initially used for. The threads themselves part of her power are limited in the fact they only can interact with organic matter, however she had found a way to use it on herself. Through extending the threads out, she can use them in order to direct her body. She can use it to quickly propel herself in a certain direction towards the threads she has effectively yanking her body in a chosen direction. She can use it in combination with her own movement to quickly propel herself around. This allows her to move far quicker then she might otherwise be capable of.

Due to the way the technique works, it allows her to also move in ways that wouldn't otherwise be physically capable. She can yank her body around in mid air or redirect her moment to some extent by using it. While the threads allow her to manipulating her movement, she is still limited by the physics of the world meaning she can't immediately shift her momentum.

Talents:
    Stealthy
    While Julie tends to stick out with how she dresses and makes herself known, she is no less stealthy then she was when she was younger. Her work as an assassin has made her incredibly skilled at sneaking around when she wants to being very quick and quiet. She can quickly slip into a room without you noticing until she speaks up. You might think she isn't around, but who knows if her eyes might be peeking on you from the shadows, waiting for you to make just the wrong move for her to reveal herself.

Surprisingly Strong and Athletic
    Juliette was once an assassin and had been made to keep up and train. While that life is behind her, she still keeps herself in shape. She might seem delicate but you would be surprised how much of a punch she can give putting an average soldier to shame. Likewise she can do many athletic stunts herself with relative ease. Don't let her attempt to downplay herself fool you, you likely don't want to underestimate her if you plan to challenge her to a arm wresting competition or a simple foot race if she really wants to win.

Judo Expert
    Was it stated that she was an assassin at one time? Safe to say she was drilled in her head techniques to defend herself with or without the use of weaponry. While her particular powers don't tend to often involve using her fists, if she does need to disable a target by throwing them or grappling them down she can very much do so knowing plenty of techniques to subdue you. Expect to find yourself on your back before you realize it if you think of trying to lay a hand on her. Be extra lucky she doesn't do so without continueing with a follow up attack to end you quickly.

Medical Knowledge
    Juliette has garnered a great deal of medical knowledge over the years. In her early years as an assassin much of it had been applied mostly to becoming more efficient at silently killing her targets. As she moved past that stage of her life, she began to become much more well versed in medical treatments learning how to diagnose and treat medical conditions even without the use of her magic power if she so needs to do so. It is particularly useful for conditions such as poisons, toxins, or other conditions her power is incapable of directly treating on their own.

Poison/toxin Resistance?
    An assassin often deals with shady substances that can be deadly or incredibly debilitating for those effected by it. As such, Juliette was actively given incredibly small and careful doses of various dangerous poisons and toxins to help but a resistance to them. Her body has become resistant to such effects able withstand much higher then normal doses without it becoming fatal. While it is a certain immunity that was built up, it isn't fool proof with much larger doses able to be as fatal on her, while other diseases or poisons

Last edited:

Serina Greene

• c40a56661b3261e2d722dab601574e6b.png

Race:
    Human

Role:
    Scout

Member of the S.S Infinity:
    Yes, though she practically intimidated her way aboard the ship as a scout. "Give me a job old man, or I'll set yur ship on fire."

Distinguishing Features:
    Bethany's most notable features would be her miscolored eyes, her left eye is bright red while her right is a soothing hazel brown.

Sexuality:
    Bi

Height: 5'7

Weight: 140lbs​

Gaberial De'Sardet
"Red"

• 32649b9847d39897af6c849aef608f34.jpg

Race:
    Human

Role:
    Hunter.

Yes. After meeting Captain Edward when their ship had docked for supplies they spoke to one another. Before he knew it Gaberial was brought along into the crew.

Distinguishing Features:
    Gaberial's most notable features would be his long fiery red hair and his crimson eyes. Along with natural features, Gaberial's attire is usually expensive and well-tailored clothing, making him stick out like a sore thumb in low-class environments.

Sexuality:
    Bi

Height: 6'1ft

Weight: 195 lbs​

Last edited:

• legends are slippery little things . for the glory that coats them hides the pain , suffering and death that spun them .
    • Basics
      chai zhulong
      柴
      烛龙
      FC: jing yaun ( hsr )
      Codename
      |
      leigong
      fifty-three ( 190+ )
      sex
      |
      male
      male ( masculine pronouns )
      race
      |
      baize lion the beast of the white marsh
      role
      |
      the battle tactician ( glorified navigator )
      sexuality
      |
      pansexual ( panromantic )
      Appearance
      Height
      |
      6'1" ( 185.4cm )
      Weight
      |
      166lbs ( 75kg )

Scent
      |
      sandalwood and frankincense ( jasmine tea )

Body Modifications: zhulong has a particular tattoo on the upper half of his back, easily hiding the majority of his scars earned in battle in black ink of a pi xiu head, most noticeable for its dragon head and lion’s body, often described as guarding the gates of heaven.

Accessories: a crimson-hued ribbon often intertwined in his mane of white fluff in a high ponytail, or the occasional bun when it gets sweltering.

Ailments: chronic pain ( older injuries can become excruciating during the colder, more rigid seasons that become sore, sometimes painful with movement, but with the proper heating outlet can dampen the uncomfortableness ), is partially blind in his left eye, seeing blurry figures shrouded in a monochrome film often covered by fluffy white hair that’s wickedly sensitive to light and episodic migraines that include frequent headaches, often soothed by medication ( not entirely successful ), or hiding away in the comforts of his shared room shrouded in darkness.

Distinguishing Features: fluffy white hair that closely resembles a lion’s mane hanging in layers around his shoulders and hiding his left eye

Faceclaim
      |
      jing yuan ( honkai star rail )
      Voiceclaim
      |
      alejandro saab
      Personality

Positive Traits: organized, patient, passionate, responsible, open-minded, empathetic, insightful, compassionate, innovative

Neutral Traits: adaptive, meticulous, fastidious, laid-back, confident, idealist, cooperative, preventive, honest, charming, peaceful

Negative Traits: self-critical, stubborn, reserved, secretive, loyal, courageous, reckless, altruistic

MBTI
      |
      infj " the advocate "
      Enneagram
      |
      9w1 " the negotiator "
      Alignment
      |
      neutral good

Hogwarts House
      |
      gryffindor
      Faction
      |
      divergent

Love Lanuage
      |
      acts of service and words of affirmation
      β™‘
      Talents
      night vision, combat skills, forebody strength, map reading, battle strategy, astronagivation, position fixing, playing the pipa, swordsmanship, collecting / caring for stray animals, horseback riding, languages
      β™‘
      Hobbies
      feeding the birds, watching the sunrise, training, sleeping, playing chess, drinking / making tea, listening to kaladin read, storytelling, stargazing, reading, gardening, calligraphy
    Code by Nano

Last edited:
Full Name
Jin Aethor
Race
Human
Role
Quartermaster / Future Captain
Sexuality
Demisexual
Height
5'10''
Weight
187lbs
Hair Color
White
Eye Color
Topaz Orange
Disguishing Features
Aside from his animalistic traits making him stick out in public, unlike the general population, Jin's pupils are not round but instead are slit like that of a cat. They expand and shrink just like anyone else, the only difference is that it also allows him to see in the dark much clearer compared to others. Other features that would point him out are more hidden such as the scars that liter his body.
"As long as I draw breath, I will never fall."
Appearance
Standing at a full height of 5'10'', Jin's physical build is lean and athletic, although not overly muscular. Unlike ordinary humans, he has a pair of cat-like ears and a tail that match his hair color; white except for the fact that both his ears as well as his tail are spotted like that of a spotted snow leopard. Under his shirt, his entire torso and back are covered in scars that appear to be due to a mixture of surgical tools, claw marks, bullet wounds, and other torture devices. The largest scar on his body is in the center of his chest which appears to be a scar of what looked like a giant gash, almost as though his chest had been ripped open.
Personality

Those who first meet Jin could easily assume that he's an antisocial individual who tends to give people the cold shoulder more often than not. However, truthfully, he tends to be a much nicer person once someone gets to know him. While he may not respond at times, he is more than willing to help those in need silently rather than openly say something regarding it. The only people that Jin is open to speaking with are the rest of the crew of the S.S. Infinity as he considers them the only family he truly has left. It is uncommon to find Jin angered when it comes to situations that involve himself as the main target, although when it comes to anyone on the crew being harmed or targeted, children, or worse of all his little sisters then his demeanor tends to change to that of a monster who would tend not to show mercy towards harming anyone.

Even with his seemingly cold attitude towards others, Jin has a rather soft spot when it comes to children and small animals. When spending time with either a group of children or animals, those who observe him can see that the Jin that they once knew almost seems to be a completely different person from what they might see before them.
+
  • Tea
  • Cooking
  • Small animals
  • Children
  • Napping
  • Reading
  • Sweets
-
Dislikes

• Senseless violence
  • Bland foods
  • Black coffee
  • Thinking too much
  • Arrogance
  • Cockiness
VI
Click to Expand Backstory

The moment Jin was brought into this world, he was already suffering, born into a family in the lower-class slums followed by being born with a terminal illness that none of the doctors could understand let alone cure. His family and family friends had all expected him to pass away within the next few years. Whether through fortunate or unfortunate luck, Jin continued to survive through the coming years even as his illness became worse over time. Without enough money to afford a doctor from the middle-class let alone that of the upper class, all his family could do was care for their only son to the best of their ability through home remedies and prayers to the World Tree. To be able to put whatever food was obtainable onto the table, during the day, Jin's parents had gone to the local church in the slums to be able to get charity food, while this was only maybe a bowl or two of soup a time, it was still something. Other forms of getting food were his parents going to work manual labor jobs such as picking up trash and recycling to sell back for small amounts of change to get by with getting the cheapest of foods. During these times, Jin's two younger sisters were home giving medication to their older brother whenever they could and making sure to stay by his side while their parents were away.

One day, their prayers were supposedly answered when a knock on their rundown home was heard. Answering the door, the family was greeted by a man and woman dressed in formal attire, the clothing represented that of the acolytes from the church and just by how they were dressed, it was clear they were from the main Cathedral in the Royal Capital. They stated that their prayers had been answered and that the World Tree told them of the poor condition that Jin was in. Believing that it was 'fate' for Jin to be brought to the Cathedral for the prayers of the Tree to save his life. Of course, without any reason to be suspicious due to their strong faith in the religion, they willingly let their son go.

After being brought to the Royal Capital, he was taken to the Cathedral and instead of remaining on the main floor, Jin was taken underground. The following years were spent in agony, while the illness was cured, what was replaced was an endless amount of torture and surgery. He had his chest cut open, shards of Eternum Crystals forcibly put into his heart, ground up, and even liquified Eternum injected into his veins. In the end, there were never any significant results of what those who practically kidnapped him had expected other than his hair turning white and growing animal ears and a tail. Every day during these surgeries and tests, the sound of the prayers of Eternum echoed through his ears as though those around him were expecting the prayers of their God to get something out of what they were doing.

Years went by and soon enough on a fateful day, when the tests were not being conducted due to whatever reason, Jin took action to attempt an escape. With his time spent there, he was able to get an understanding of the layout, slipping passed members of the church guarding the place as well as sneaking around the few Royal Guards that were stationed there as well.
By the time he finally made his escape, Jin had found his way to sneak aboard a supply ship to head down to the middle class and away from the Capital. From there, he hid amongst the public, making sure to keep his new appendages hidden at all times while stealing where he could to get food and water. At times, he'd notice the sight of the same men and women dressed in formal attire appearing to be in search of him as well as members of the Royal Guard, but of course, always found ways to avoid being seen.

Knowing well enough that he could not return to his family in fear that they would reject him for not looking like their son any longer or possibly even getting in contact with the church again in hopes of 'curing' him of how he looked. Jin actively kept away from his home while trying to live on his own to the best of his ability, as much as he wanted to return to his family, mostly to see his younger siblings once again, he feared the worst would come if he came back to them. Completely unaware that after escaping from the church, his sisters were also taken captive and tested upon just as severely as he was.

One day, during his usual roundabout of stealing, Jin found himself stealing from a group of smugglers at the docks. Unfortunately, this time he was caught in the middle of the theft. Prepared to beat a helpless teenager at the time, the smugglers were stopped by a large man who stood in the way between Jin and the smugglers. It appeared as though this man had enough of a reputation that the smugglers were quick to back away. By the time they had left, the large man introduced himself to the cowering teenager as Captain Edward. With a warm welcoming hand, he offered protection and a home to Jin. Hesitant at first, Jin eventually accepted and from then on, he joined the S.S. Infinity.
After that day, Jin dedicated his life to protecting and serving Captain Edward, finding him as the closest grandfather figure he could've ever wanted. The man treated Jin like his own grandson, protecting him, making him feel safe, always fed, and even scolding him when he did something stupid.

Abilities

Blood Omen
Cable of manipulating his blood to construct all different forms of weapons or solid objects in general, when solidifying his gear from his blood the durability of said gear can range from being easily shattered into pieces or being as hard as steel. By concentrating the blood flow into a single point on his body, he is also able to use his blood in other forms such as ranged attacks as well. The dependent factor of the durability of his constructs is how much iron he has within his blood as well as how much blood he has lost up til this point, the more blood he has lost or the less iron in his body due to him not eating enough food, the weaker the construct is. Unfortunately for Jin, for him to use this ability, he must inflict self-harm upon himself to draw his blood. In dire situations, he can drink another person's blood to rejuvenate some of his own energy, however, this also comes with a negative effect that taking in too much of another person's blood can cause him to go into a 'blood rage' where the cells inside his body will battle against the unknown cells causing him to go into a blind frenzy.

Limitations
- Must inflict self-harm to draw blood.
- Risk of bleeding out from overuse of ability.
- Depending on how much iron he has within his body and how much blood he has lost, his constructs vary in durability.

FrostBite
If Jin is near any form of water or the air around him is even slightly damp, he is capable of lowering the temperature within his surrounding area in about a 25-30-foot radius. Once the temperature has lowered to a significant degree, he can summon and create ice of nearly any shape or form as well as use the ice as ranged projectiles. Within this radius, his blade is also much more dangerous as it can become used as both a ranged as well as melee weapon. Unlike ordinary ice, Jin's ice is laced with Eternum energy due to it being his ability rather than naturally made ice, meaning that while it is still ice and can be melted with fire and still shattered with enough force, it will take twice the amount of time for his ice to melt as well as twice the amount of force required to shatter. Unfortunately, his ability does not discriminate between friend and foe, instead the longer he uses the ability; those who stand within the radius of the cold temperature will also be eventually and slowly affected by the cold causing possible frostbite overtime, Jin is no exception to this rule, the longer he uses the ability the more he will begin to lose feeling in his limbs and possibly causing him to pass out from sheer cold and exhaustion.

Limitations
- Must have some form of nearby water source or humid environment.
- Cold can affect allies as well as users, causing frostbite or worse.

TBA
Talents/Hobbies

- Jin can see in the dark.
- He enjoys cooking and is a talented chef.
- He can be found spending a lot of his time reading or meditating.
Weapon

• Frost-Eternum Blade: {Ref.} Obtained during his escape, the Frost-Eternum Blade is a weapon used by many members of the Special Forces military. Rather than the Eternum Crystal being installed into the weapon itself, it is instead installed into the sheathe of the weapon. The blade itself is molded through an extremely durable metal coated with a thin layer of Eternum dust so that it will not shatter while inside the sheathe. When drawn, the blade gives off a cold mist at all times so that when striking at another opponent's weapon or clashing, whatever the blade touches will freeze over said person or object nearly instantly. Because of this, even if the wielder is to incorrectly handle the weapon, they are at risk of freezing themselves over in the process as well.
  • N/A
Extras
Jin has two younger sisters that he has not met in over a decade. Aside from the crew, they are the most important people in his life that he eventually wants to return and meet again after he has found some form of cure for his animalistic physical traits. Aside from that, he does not know how either one of them is currently doing.
Unfortunately, along with the experiments giving him traits of a feline such as the ears and tail, there are times when small things such as laser pointers will cause him to be unable to resist the urge to investigate, similar to that of a cat.
N/A
N/A
Code by Nano

Traqil- Complete
Luvenia- Complete

• Appearance:
    _7becd4ab-b651-4d7a-8bbd-e93f70653c6f.jpg

Name:
    Traqil Harpin Valtire

Race:
    Human

Role:
    Navigator

Yes. After abandoning his life as a noble, Traqil stumbled upon the captain of the Infinity. As soon as he learned who the captain was, he was exceedingly eager to join the crew, as it was a perfect way to satiate his hunger for adventure like he always dreamed. He put his talents to use as their new navigator.

Distinguishing Features:
    1- A distinct red scar on his left cheek, just below his eyes
    2- Three gold necklaces that he quite literally never takes off
    3- A sleeve of constellation and comet tattoos on his right arm

Sexuality:
    Panromantic
    Demisexual

Height:
    6'1"

Weight:
    193 lbs

Backstory:
    Traqil was born as the eldest son and heir of Lord and Lady Valtire. Though their titles sound important, they have little power or relevance aside from their ridiculous wealth. He was born on March 12th, ending his family's long-lasting worries of being unable to continue the family name. His family trained him from day one to be the perfect heir, giving him the finest private tutors they could afford.
    He loved his parents, especially his father, because while his mother, Eudora, believed it was proper for the tutors and maids to raise Traqil, his father, Daliran, wished to be as involved as possible. He made a great effort to teach Traqil the land's history and legends: things that the tutors may shy away from.

For his first couple of years, he lived like royalty, under golden elegant roofs with the finest foods and clothed in nothing but the best. As Traqil got older, he became less content with his life of luxury. His father's teachings made him even more hungry for knowledge of the world. He attended several universities, learning all he could, but no school was enough. More importantly, nothing seemed like the whole truth. The more he dug into the legends of the land, the more he realized was missing. There is nothing Traqil craved more than experiencing the world firsthand and doing everything in his power to find the legends and lore he believes are missing.

Unfortunately, as expected, his family wasn't supportive of his curious delusions. At this point, they had a daughter who could take on the Family's legacy if necessary, so there was less resistance to the idea of releasing Traqil from his noble responsibilities and birthright. His mother made it clear that they would not force him to stay, but if he should choose to leave their home to fulfill his hunger, he would never be allowed to return. Knowing that he would be disowned and removed from the luxurious life he knew, Traqil still wished to leave.

Daliran understood his son's ambitions. When he was a young lad, he too had a restless spirit. In the free time of his youth, he became a very talented cartographer, creating a large collection of maps, both topographical and cosmic.
    He came to Traqil the night he planned to leave and gave him a gift: every map he had made in his youth. They were previously kept in a tightly guarded safe, but as Diliran handed them to his son, he said "Traqil Harpin Valtire. My eldest child... My beloved son. It pains me to see you must go, but I cannot bear to see your adventurous spirit waste away behind these golden-lined walls. Do what I could not... go out into the world and discover it... Take these. I hope they may serve you well. May they guide you... and may they be a piece of me you take with you."

Not too many weeks after that day, and by a complete coincidence, Traqil managed to get in contact with the Captain of the Infinity. Turns out the crew was recently in need of a Navigator, and Traqil was more than happy to take the job. He's been aboard for about a year but has stuck to his studies and map making, not nurturing many friendships.

Weapon:
    A sword and dagger duo. One weapon to keep enemies at bay, and the other for closer combat. Both were designed by the same smith, built to be used as a powerful set.
    sword and dagger duo.jpg

Abilities:
    Astral Plain- He can bring down a temporary carbon copy of the heavens visible to anyone in the general area. This copy can only be made of stars in the stretch of sky visible to the user the moment the ability is activated. This power can be used while He is not able to see the sky, but the ability will have twice the regular drawback. The map can be mildly manipulated and "zoomed in" on, making it easier to inspect independent stars or planets, but that power is extremely limited. Any object shown in the map will be shown proportionately, eg. Jupiter would look more like a small red blur than a distinguishable planet. The ability still efficiently functions during daylight. (kind of like the map from Treasure Planet)
    Drawbacks- for each minute the Astral Plain is projected, the user will experience 30 seconds of complete blindness.
    Collection of Comets/ Midas' Tools- This ability can only be used during the projection of an Astral Plain, meaning once the Astral Plain is destroyed, this ability will stop, and drawbacks will begin. Any comets or shooting stars that occupy the Astral Plain can be manipulated into tools. A comet may only be manipulated once. Multiple Comets can be molded at one time. They can be molded into any tool, including but not limited to, Knives, hammers, hair pins, instruments, cooking utensils, and writing tools such as pencils. Anyone may use the tool once it has been created. Touching the tool will leave any skin that came in contact stained with a shining gold coat. This stain lasts for twice the amount of time the person was in contact with the tool. Ex. touching the tool for one-minute leaves a golden stain for two minutes. The Comet tools leave unique marks during their use. (Eg. comet tool pencil markings have a unique gold sheen.)
    Drawbacks- In addition to the previously listed drawback, the creator of the tools must actively use their energy to maintain the tool's shape. The moment they lose focus, the tool breaks. Should the tool break rather than be intentionally dismissed, the rupturing structural integrity of the tool would emit a sudden burst of energy and light, blinding all in a small radius and rendering the user unconscious.

Talents:
    Incredible at memorizing things. His ability, Astral Plain, has helped him train an exceptional photographic memory. In some oddly fitting way, he is great with faces, but can't remember a name to save his life. Stars though? There's not one in the sky he couldn't name. In his time as an up-and-coming Cartographer and Astronomist, He has also developed a bit of artistic skill, doodling various creatures and landmarks on his maps. He especially enjoys drawing his interpretation of constellations.

Hobbies:
    Traqil's most time-consuming hobby is reading by far. He's spent endless nights reading about history, fairy tales, mathematics... anything! He likely sleeps in the library more often than in his quarters. He's rearranged the books based on color, Author, Title, Year published... color again... The only thing he loves more than reading the books is sorting them.
    To fire his book obsession, he learned to brew coffee. At first, he would brew exclusively black coffees but eventually grew to enjoy experimenting with all of the flavor possibilities. His favorite so far is a raspberry creme drink he hasn't quite named yet.
    He tried to get into painting once, but it was too messy. The paint would stain everything, and he could never get the brush strokes to look the way he imagined.
    Is gold a hobby? He loves gold. It's his "Signature color," which is further supported by his abilities. It reminds him of his father and the life he had back home. More importantly, to him, gold represents the stars and the journey ahead of him.

Theme:

Other:

Fun Facts
    -Insomniac. He tries to sleep to some kind of schedule, but he can hardly ever make himself go to sleep. Usually, he goes about his business in the library until his body gives out. His coffee addiction isn't super helpful either...

-Has a pet zebra finch named Carlile. He tried to set the bird free upon joining the SS.Infinity, but Carlile just wouldn't go. So, Traqil keeps Carlile smuggled off in his quarter, leaving the window open for the bird to explore if it so chooses. Carlile has free run of the room, because "I simply don't believe in cages. No one deserves to be trapped," as Traqil would say.

- Sometimes he speaks to Carlile as if he were able to speak back, saying things like "Carlile, my friend, you wouldn't believe what I read today." or "That pesky Battle Geezer keeps encroaching on my space... Carlile, I haven't a clue what to do about it!"

-The red scar in his cheek is from the first time he used his Midas' Tools ability. He didn't know how to dismiss a tool properly, so it ended up corrupting and knocking Traqil out. He fell and hit his face against a desk on the way down, which not only dented open his cheek, but knocked him into the nearby fireplace, leaving a nasty little scar. Luckily a maid was nearby and was able to pull him out before any real damage was done.

-He keeps a collapsable walking stick in his coat pocket in case he must use his abilities and be rendered blind.

-Books, especially those regarding history, philosophy, and cartography
    "Its incredible how so much knowledge can be compacted into such a small space.."

-Astronomy
    "Carbon, Iron, Nitrogen... We are made of the same things as stars. We should shine just as bright."

-Coffee
    "Brewing it truly is an art... an art that will continue to fuel my many sleepless nights"

-

Dislikes
    -Disorganization and Filth
    "I understand I was privileged... but I'm still allowed to have standards, aren't I?"

-Foul Tongues
    "I refuse to fall under the "cursing like a sailor" stereotype. I'm a dignified person capable of communication outside of frantic slurs."

-Broken book spines
    "Books are treasures... how could someone treat treasure so poorly... irresponsible fool..."

-Being woken up
    "Gods...I'm a human... I must sleep...you are capable of taking care of yourself. Leave me be, you monster!"​

Last edited:
1000001467.jpg

Character Sheet
Appearance: A fairly average man with medium brown hair that is rather unkempt for his noble status. Eyes that are the color of green with specks of gold thrown in. Typically wearing a loose white shirt tucked into his pants and a leather jacket over it. Tall black boots for mucking about everyday life with his dark pants pushed down inside.

Name: Elias Wren

Race: Human Noble.

Role: Merchant/Swordsman

Member of the S.S Infinity: Not Yet

Distinguishing Features: Forked scar under right eye about three inches in length. And missing pinky on right hand from an accident during sword practice, has since switched to left handed swordsmanship.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: Five foot seven inches

Weight: 189 lbs

Backstory: Being born into nobility has its perks, but not when you're too lazy to use them. Since everything has always been provided he tends to lay around expecting his every whim to be granted, even go so far as to offer to pay people to do things on his behalf. His parents grew weary of his excessive attitude and were quietly overjoyed when he became obsessed with being an adventurous swordsman. They fully funded his first adventure and training in hopes he might become more disciplined, but sadly all it did was fuel his ego. So in a attempt to reign him in they sent him to merchant school where he learned how to make his own money, soon founding a successful trading company and moving away from his parents in the capital. They were quite happy to see him go, and secretly proud that he became someone of some renown.

In the years that followed he traveled the land in search of more business ventures, eventually settling in a village outside the capital to set up a small reading hub and meeting his best friend, who turned out to be an adventurer. They grew closer as time passed until his friend set out on an adventure and did not return, now Elias travels the land in search of his lost friend and opportunities to add to his growing trade routes.

Life has slowed down for Elias and he likes to enjoy things at a leisure pace, and comes off as overtly lazy. He is concerned for his friend, but feels that he is alive somewhere.

Weapon: Dual edged short sword.

Abilities: Speed Burst. For about twenty seconds at a time he can increase his speed to extremes. Unfortunately it can cause severe pain and break limbs if used to often or speeds exceed a certain threshold. He uses his ability to supplement his swordplay and overwhelm his opponent

Talents: A knack for business ventures and haggling. Moderately skilled swordsman.

Hobbies: Practicing swordsmanship and making jewelry.

Theme: (Optional) (What music defines your character?)

Other: He carries his sword on his right hip with a crusty old scabbard and when traveling has a rather bulky suitcase full of his jewelry making tools and materials. He carries a backpack with his other supplies and essentials.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back