• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chris & Jensen

Jenny frowned and shook her head softly "Jen it is yours! We have slept together!" She said truthfully. They had a drunk night together after a fight it would surprise her if he forgot because he was beyond drunk "Jen I'm not lying to you Ive never cheated." She begged

Chris groaned softly and picked her up taking her to the room "Mmm bed it is." He growled playfully before kissing down her neck

“No Jenny I know you’ve cheated on me. Have you actually taken a DNA test for the baby? I want to see the proof!” He asked sternly.

“Haha I guess soo” she smiled and moved her head so he could keep Kissinger her neck. “Mmm” she moaned abit. “Are you sure your okay with this?” She asked nervously sitting up fast.

Jenny frowned more crying and shaking her head "Jensen I haven't cheated its yours!!" She said down the line trying to get him to believe her lie

Chris nodded pulling away from her for a moment "Yes, are you okay with it?" He asked

"No Jenny stop. I will not come home nor will I support and help you until you show me a DNA test" he says. It hurts him that he has to treat his wife like this but it is what he needed to do for himself and for Max.

"Ummmm Yeah" she said nervously suddenly she was nervous for some reason. She just didn't want her daughter's teacher to get in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back