• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Children of the Dragons [Reboot]

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Many years ago, when the humans claimed the earth as their own, they started to slaughter everything that moves, even the dragons. The dragons were bigger and stronger, but they hadn't a chance against the thousands of humans attacking them. Soon only seven were left, one of each element. They didn't want their species to die out so they made a decision. They took seven newborn humans and replaced their hearts with their own. The dragons died but their blood ran in the children's veins, and they was given a mission; to take the earth back from the humans.

The plot can be added onto since I have several ideas I wanna use

I really like this rp idea and would like to join but just one question. What level of writing would this be on? (Casual, detailed etc?)

Hey just wondering when you guys are gonna post your CS' s and there are only a few elements left so I'd hurry and claim one.

Um would it be okay if i claim life? (Seeing how it seems to be the only one left.)

Oh yeah i also plan on making my character sheet right after i get some things done. So most likely it will be done in like a hour or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back