• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante looked at her arm "that's why I was worried monster injuries are different then normal injuries" he reached the door "once we get inside ill fix you right up" he smiled at her then opened the door showing the inside of the cabin showing two bunk beds but the highlight of the cabin was the ceiling speckled with gems all shining different brilliant colors

Skylar's jaw dropped. "This is by far the most amazing room I've ever seen." Shea stated, walking in and sitting on the bottom bunk.

"Thanks I love it here especially when I want alone time with my thoughts" he says looking up at the ceiling his eyes sparkling with the gems he's still standing with his hands in his pockets

Skylar smiled and saw what looked like golden brownie things. She grabbed a square and took a bite. Her eyes went wide. "Did you make these?" She asked in astonishment.

(It's ambrosia btw)

Dante looked down at her then laughed "no that's ambrosia silly" he leans down under a nightstand and pulls out a small bottle filled with a golden liquid and hands it to her "and this is nectar" he says handing it to her with a smile

Skylar blushed in embarrassment when he told her and called her silly like she was a little kid. She took the nectar and took a sip, feeling instantly better. She smiled when her wound disappeared. "Wow. Sweet!"

Dante grinned "I know it's suppose to taste like your favorite thing" he smiled at her then hopped up to the top bunk then touches the ceiling "just make sure you don't drink or eat to much though"

Dante checks his watch "sure by the time we get there it will be time to eat" he swings his legs over then jumped down and grabbed a black hoodie and put it on and flipped the hood up then smiled at her "come on ill show you the way"

Skylar smiled and stood up. "Will you give me a piggyback ride? I'm tired." She did puppy dog eyes. She honestly was really funny and childish sometimes.

Dante laughed and smiled "sure I guess" he knelled down "just be glad it's me and not my brother" he looked back at her with a smile

Dante laughed as he got a good grip making sure she wouldn't fall "I'm already regretting this" he kicked his door opened and walked out towards the dining area

~~~~~

Vex finally came out of the showers wearing a red shirt and white hoodie and a dark pair and jeans 'man I love a good hot shower' he looks at his watch 'man it's almost time for dinner' he took off running to the dining area 'I hope they have barbecue tonight' he thought with a smile

Vex stopped dead in his tracks and turned towards the shouts he heard and that's when he saw the funniest sight ever and started laughing "oh wow Dante I didn't know you became a pack mule and hey new girl" he said laughing and waving

~~~~~

Dante put his head down grinning "yeah yeah vex laugh it up" then looked up at him grinning "at least I got a cute girl on my back where's yours?"

Dante set her down then rubbed the back of his head "ow that kinda hurt sky" he grinned at her and winked

~~~~

Vex just kept laughing "alright you too enough with the lovers quarrel lets go get some grub" he grinned rubbing his hands together

Skylar glared at Dante when he winked at her. Seriously? Yeah, that friendship lasted half an hour. New world record for shortest friendship! Ugh, no. Aphrodite messed up too big last time. Done with boys. For like, ever. Skylar turned and walked past the two demigods, towards the pavilion, not looking at either of them.

Oni injured wondered around in the forest trying to find a way out only to grow weaker by the minute due to blood lost "man this sucks....why did I go to that place anyway" she thought as her stomach growled she groaned and kept walking until she finally got out of the forest only to pass out near the forest exit

Dante watched a little shocked as she walked by and smacked his forehead 'how could I be so stupid' he looked up at his brother as he stuck his hands in his pocket

~~~~

Vex shrugged his shoulders at Dante then clasped his shoulder "you fucked up bro" Dante looked down at the ground "oh come on cheer up let's get some food" vex said guiding Dante to the dining area but heard someone talking to him and sees raiden "yo dude how's the son of Zeus doing after that nasty bump to the head" he says to him with a smile leaving Dante

~~~~

Dante sees vex go talk to raiden then he sees a girl collapse on the forest edge and runs over to her with a worried look on his face and picks her up gently and sees her wound "oh that's not good" he says to himself as he pulls out some nectar and pours it into her mouth "come on now this should make it feel better" he says to her unconscious body

Last edited by a moderator:
vex walks past "ok well i get it" he walks off then he sees a body infront of the gate "oh no" raiden takes the body and runs to the clinic 
the body was oni

Skylar sat a random table with the least amount of kids and began eating her food. She took a sip of her Pepsi and looked up to see someone at the forest edge, a boy and Dante next to her. "Oh no." She stood up and ran over to them, seeing the hurt girl. "How is she?" She asked no one in particular. 
(Gtg. Night!)

"Am I dead yet " was all that went through oni's mind as she floated in a black void she see a bright light and floats to it only to wake up in a weird room

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back