• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex Kuma

Reaper of Souls
(The original idea for this roleplay was by CrimsonBanchee but she was nice enough to give me permission to do something similar to what she already had so please enjoy)

Have you ever wanted to be a child of an olympian well now you can in this roleplay. you can choose from any of the gods that ill have listed now theres only two per god Ex. A son and daughter, two sons, two daughters. first come first serve and please sign up you character before replying and if you want to know if theres room just PM me

(This isn't camp half-blood)

The Gods you choose:

Zeus (Both Taken)

Poseidon

Hades (Both Taken)

Ares

Athena

Apollo (Both Taken)

Aphrodite (Both Taken)

Hermes

Artemis

Hephaestus (Both Taken)

so come and join me and im guessing there will be some romance in this but if it gets sexual pull it back to the PM's i dont want to get this rp removed and follow the rest of rpnation rules and lets have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante sat against a tree on top of the hill enjoying the shade thinking about his camp duties for the day when he heard some people coming up the hill towards as he tilted his head up to look at them he thought 'Hm some new faces it will be nice for some new people to talk to' he smiled at the newcomers

~~~~

Vex was in the training area hacking at straw dummies relieving some stress and he stopped for a moment his shirt drenched with sweat 'Dante better not be just lounging around some where or so help the gods ill make him doing every single last camp duty for whole day' he finishes his thought as he goes back to slashing at the dummies 'maybe ill go into the forest here in a little bit fighting dummies is starting to get boring' he thought as he continued to hack away

Skylar smiled as she walked up the hill, a young Wood Nymph leading her past the barrier. Skylar was so excited when she'd found out her best friend was a Nymph like from Mythology and that she was a demigod. She hoped her mom was Athena, or maybe a daughter of Hermes or Ares. Anything but Apollo. She always thought he was stuck up and what he did to Artemis and that Trojan girl who's name she couldn't remember was down right cruel. She also hated the daytime and loved night and the moon and stars.

Dante watched astonished as the new girl walked right past him accompanied by a wood nymp then stood up and leaned against the tree looking at her "I mean i know I'm a som of hades but am I that invisible?" He asked the girl

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! When I'm thinking or reading or singing or anything like that I go into my own little world." Skylar apologised to the boy. "I'm Skylar Blackwell." She held out her hand.

"I'm Dante Youngblood" he says to skylar smiling as he shook her hand his hand cold "nice to meet you"

Skylar didn't even notice his cold hand. "Nice to meet you too." The Nymph ran off into the woods. Skylar sighed. "Well, there goes the person who's supposed to tell me how things work and show me around."

Dante smiled and let go of her hand and bowed looking at her "well me lady how about I show you around?" He asks holding his hand out in a old fashioned way

Dante laughed and stood straight "then I guess the first place to show you is the cabins where you'll be staying" he gestured down the hill with a smile

Dante tilted his head to the side "hm I guess that all depends on who your godly parent is" he says leading the way down the hill

Dante stopped in his tracks and turned towards her laughing "did you really forget what I told you at the top of the hill" he says pointing his thumb up at the hill

Skylar blushed embarrassed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Hehe, sorry. I'm great at remembering songs, books, music and other stuff but people wise, consider yourself lucky if I only forget your name twice."

Dante laughs "ill rember that skylar" he puts his hands in his pockets "my godly parent is hades god of the underworld surprised you didn't notice when you shook my hand" he says smiling at her

Skylar shrugged. "I didn't honestly. My mom said I'm always cold to the touch but I never feel cold. Ever." She put her hands on her pocket and then saw the arena. Her eyes went wide and she looked like a kid in a candy store. "What. Is. That?"

Dante raises his eyebrows and looks at what she's look at "oh that's the traing area where people go to train their sword skills and practice with other" he says "I don't spend much time in there but my brother on the hand" he finishes looking at the training area

~~~~

Vex continues to hack at the dummies and when chops the head off of one he slides his swords in the scabbard "that's enough for one day" he says to himself then looks down at himself "damn I'm soaked I gotta hit the showers" he says to himself again walking towards the entrance of the arena

Skylar titled her head and looked at him. "I didn't know you had a brother. I thought children of the big three were rare?"

Dante looks at her with a grin "well adopted brother it's even rarer then big three brothers or at least I think so" he scratches the back of his head grinning "he's probably in there now if not he's finishing up wanna go see?"

~~~

Vex puts his hands on the hilts of his swords and get closer to the entrance 'is someone out there' he thinks to himself as he here's people talking 'and one of them sounds like dante'

Dante laughs as he watches practically skip down to the arena and follows her to the arena

~~~~

Vex reaves the entrance and sees this girl somewhat skipping towards him 'who the hell is that and what the hell is she doing?' He thinks to himself staring at the girl with a quizzical look

Skylar stopped skipping and smiled at the red head boy. "Hi! I'm Skylar." She waved at the red head.

Vex looked the girl up and down "hi I'm vex" he waved back then returning his hand to the sword hilt and he looks pass her somewhat and sees Dante and waves at him smiling

~~~~

Vex sees Dante waving and waves back with a smile 'hm I was right he was finishing up' he walks closer and stops next to skylar smiling at vex

"Oh! You're Dante's brother. Nice to meet you." Skylar saw his sword and tried VERY hard not to squeal like a fangirl. "SGOO your sword is amazing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back