• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex was taken back a little bit by the new girl "uh thanks and I think you mean swords" he said with a grin

~~~~

Dante looked at skylar with a grin and shook his head holding back his laughter and put his hands over his eyes then glanced up at vex

Skylar grinned and was practically shaking in excitement to get her weapon. Stupid ADHD. Skylar thought. "Where do I get a weapon? I'm pretty good with throwing knives and a dagger. And I go hunting with my uncle so I'm really good with a bow."

Vex laughed and looked at Dante "I admire her enthusiasm" and dante nodded his head then he looked at skylar "Dante there will take you to the armory and you can pick a weapon there as for me I got her the showers I'm drenched I'm sweat as you can probably tell" vex laughed and walked past them and waved at them both as he headed to the showers

~~~~

Dante grinned as he watched vex leave "that's my brother for ya always working in his swordsmanship I admire him for it" then he looked at skylar "now are you ready to get your weapon?" He asked with a grin already knowing the answer

"Yes!" Skylar exclaimed, suddenly there was a bright light above her head. It was the symbol of Apollo. Skylar gasped when she saw it in the reflection of a shield. "No, no, Not him! Why of all gods on Olympus did it have to be him!?" Skylar exclaimed. 
(Changed it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante looked up at the blazing symbol that was already fading "hm so thats your godly parent not bad actually apollo isnt all that bad and it makes it easier to decide your weapon" he said with a grin looking at skylar

------

Vex looked over his shoulder as he heard a shout from the new girl then he saw the symbol 'so shes a daughter of apollo' he thought with a grin then walked into the showers

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony was wandering about the camp silently, hands in the pockets of his hoodie. The son of Zeus looked rather depressed as always, his golden eyes aimed at the floor. Or at least his eyes were naturally gold. However, he seemed to of bought contact lenses sometime, and they now shone a deep green. He didn't care that they irritated his eyes, as long as people stopped staring at the colouring he was fine.

A young girl of around 13 years in age was running toward the camp, a satyr at her side. Behind the two was a manticore, clearly angry at them for something

Skylar heard the roar of a manticore and gasped when she saw the saytr and girl. "We have to help them! Come on!" She grabbed a random knife belt off a bench inside the arena and then ran towards the monster without hesitation. "Hey! Leave them alone!" Skylar yelled at the monster and threw a knife, hitting the manticore in the leg.

Dante turn toward the hill 'damn manticore can't the dude stay dead for at least a century' he thought while running towards the hill pulling out a small baton from his pocket

Skylar tried to lead the manticore away from the girl to give the girl and saytr enough time to get past the barrier. She was about to throw another knife when the Manticore tackled her to the ground, about to kill her. "DANTE! DO SOMETHING!" Skylar shouted as she stabbed the manticore in the paw and got to her feet. The manticore got ready to attack again.

Dante got a look of pure rage and almost looked like his eyes went black as he reached his hand out and skeleton hands break up out of the ground and grab the manticores legs then he jumps up and flicks his wrist and the baton to turns into a scythe and on his way down he looks into the manticores eyes "Die" is all he says as slashes the scythe across the manticores neck

Skylar leaned against a tree, panting hard but smirking. "Remind me never to get on your bad side." She said and stood up, her knees shaking slightly. She had claw marks on her arm from where the manticore scratched her but that was it.

Dante looks down at his feet and kicks at the dust of the manticore he's still holding the scythe the top pointing down and the pole against his back "yeah sorry about that I don't like people in danger especially little girls or my friends" he looks up a nervous smile on his face

Skylar shrugged. "it's okay. I probably am just as scary when someone hurts my friends." She smiled. "Now, where do we eat? I'm starving."

Dante looks around "hm I guess I'll take you to the dining pavilion I don't see the girl around maybe vex will run into her and check on her" he looks back at her and sees her arm then gets a little wide eyed and walks up to her in slight rush "are you ok?" he says worried

Skylar nodded. "Yeah. I heal fast. Must be an Apollo thing." She said dismissively. Of course, that'd just been with dog bites or broken bones. Is it different with monsters? Skylar thought. Her stomach growled loudly and she blushed from embarrassment.

Dante looked at her with worry "well I'm taking no chances we got a few minutes before we can actually eat so come to my cabin and ill wrap it up and give you some nectar and ambrosia" he looks at her with a smile

Dante chuckled a little looking down the hill at the camp "yeah again sorry you had to see that I don't like it when people see me like that I just get really protective sometimes especially about things I care for" he smiles at her then lets go of her arm then starts down the hill

Skylar blushed crimson. Protective of the things I care about? Is that a line? What kinda like is that? That's like, a really good line. She walked beside Dante, lost in her own little world again.

Dante looked at her from the corner of his eyes 'I really hope I'm not coming off as a creeper taking her to my cabin' he thinks to himself then he runs his hand through his hair looking up at the clear blue sky with a smile

Dante hears her hum and smiles 'I guess she's in her own little world' they reach the area with the cabins and sees his cabin and taps her on the shoulder pointing at the black cabin with a skull above the door "that's my cabin" he says with a smile

Skylar blinks, snapping back to reality. She looks at the cabin and smiles. "Cool. Definite fan of the black." She smirked and walked to the cabin.

Dante walks next to her grinning "yeah me too just wait till you see the inside" Dante said with a smile then he realized he still had his scythe out and looked down a little surprised then he flicked his wrist and it shrunk back down into a baton and he slipped it back in his pocket

Skylar smiled. She then looked at her arm and blinked when it still wasn't healed. "Weird, should be nothing but a scar by now." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back