• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic -Children of Aspera- (Interest Check.)

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
"A long time ago, long before the time of man there was a race. A race that had settled all of its differences, and devoted all of its time into learning, and self-gain. This race was known as Aspera, and its ruins are still present today. Hmm, getting ahead of myself am I? Back to the lesson. Where was I? Oh yes, the Aspera was a culture that was around long before our own, they had settlements all over the world, and their technology was greater than any of us could even imagine! We also know that the Aspera had....'special' powers. We believe that they could learn, run, and do almost anything better than any run-of-the-mill human. This wasn't just because of their form either, countless years of genetic engineering went into the perfection of this race. But anyway, I'm getting off topic yet again, all we really know is that they were a great race, peaceful, strong, and had beautiful cities that now lie in ruins. We don't exactly know what happened, but they died off...Somewhat.

Now we get to us, man. We cannot settle our differences, and are still in conflict with one another. Yes, we have colonized the world, and have beautiful cities, but nothing compared to Aspera. We seem somewhat...neanderthal, compared to them. Or so we thought, 136 years ago we found something out that changed the world forever.

A select few have the powers of the Aspera buried within. I know it sounds crazy, but bear with us here. We have found out that certain individuals have the bloodline, or DNA that partially contains Asperian DNA. These individuals are special, and can wield the same powers the Aspera once did many years ago. See, we wouldn't know that much about the Aspera if we didn't find this out. The most important thing we have figured out about the Aspera was that they were excellent warriors, and could wield fabled 'magic'. It's not exactly the same as the stuff of children's tales, but it is still different and has changed the world beyond any of your understanding.

These cetain individuals are called the children of Aspera.

That ends today's lecture."

Story: Incase you didn't read the opening, which explains much of this I'll just riddle you this then. In another galaxy far far away from our own and on a different planet there is Man, a much more advanced version of man. We rule over it like we would any planet yet...we were not the first inhabitants of it. Long long ago, we're talking entire Era's back, there was a race far more advanced than our own, they built great cities, had an understanding of the universe that we couldn't even comprehend, and above all they all had special powers...that made each of them unique from one another, tangled deep within their DNA.

The Aspera though...are gone. We don't know what happened to them. There is no evidence of a great war, famine, or disease that killed them. It's as if they simply upped and vanished! Just like that, in the snap of a finger gone! Yet their cities have survived to this day scattered across this world, much of it still intact due to the sophistication of the buildings, and much of the technology still works. But the Aspera left behind an even greater legacy than just ruins in technology.

There are...certain individuals. Rare individuals for that matter that...deep down, inside of all of that DNA that makes up the human body they somehow have small strands of Aspera DNA, just tiny bits. Even the finest microscope could miss it. Yet these tiny fragments have major consequences. These individuals gain awe aspiring powers, things that shatter the laws of physics, and defy all rules of science. No two powers are alike...every single one unique. These individuals are known as Children of Aspera

Now we must discuss current times on our wondrous planet. Yes, it is a golden technology age, but it is still a heavily conflicted time. On the planet, named Oceania, there are two dominant government locked in a brutal war that has lasted hundreds of years. No one knows how the war actually started due to the lies of propaganda on both sides...but it's effects have been bitter on the world around it. Smaller countries are usually forced into Annexation to help fight, both sides brutally lunge out at each other only to be pushed back, neither side gaining ground. This brutal war between the Sanctum, an economic superpower, and the SNTS, a military superpower seems just endless.

In desperation to end the war, the Sanctum used these newly found individuals called the Children of Aspera, CA's for short, as a new tool for warfare. Every singe CA is forced to join the military, of course they receive luxury treatment due to how rare they are, and they are all highly trained killers. The SNTS was late into the game of these new soldiers, and Sanctum has many more than the SNTS. Yet some defect over to SNTS or defect entirely...joining the radical group known as the Bushido.

In current times (Where this roleplay will be taking place) The CA are locked into the heart of the conflict, making the most impact in the war. Many have died form this conflict, yet it looks to be just heating up.

Notes:

Throughout this roleplay there will be a variety of characters, all with unique powers.

There will be many locations

Many plot twists

It is also in an Anime theme...so expect the funky characters.

If you are interested then by all means please read the full story make a character sheet and join the thread -Children of Aspera-

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back