• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Children of Aspera, a Different Futuristic Roleplay

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
Alright. I know I've been bombarding the interest check section with this for a while now, but it's all in good faith. Rather than lecture, I'm just going to give you the concept right away.

So this is in fact a powers roleplay set in the future, and I've been very ambitious in this concept, trying to make basically a mix between SOA, Star Wars, and just throwing powers into the mix of all of it. Aside from just powers, players will also have access to futuristic planes called 'Gunships', to be used for both transportation and dogfights, and there is also a wider variety of tech to access.

What I'm proud of most though, is how I've created two completely original cultures, complete with orignal banners, histories, and cultural descriptions, that are deadlocked in a viscous war with each other over control of a planet named Oceana. I've also made an entire map diagramming the planet and the faction's control over it.

Now I feel I should go into more detail about the powers aspect of the roleplay. In the world of Oceana, there used to be a race that dominated the world before man, named the Aspera. They were heavily involved in science and technology, and very advanced in genetic enginnering, being able to do amazing things with their bodies. As it turns out though, the Aspera died out an entire melenium ago, yet there are a select few of individuals who have a small bit of Asperan DNA within them, granting them odd powers that have been weaponized by Sanctum and the SNTS, the two dominant governments of the time.

If you are at all interested then I do highly recommend you read the entire roleplay here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back