Anime & Manga Childhood anime?

Digimon. I still love it to this day. I've re-watched it so many times. It never gets old.

At that time, I wasn't even aware it was an anime, but I was a fan of Heidi. I remember my mother used to watch it with me, too.

FMA, Fruits Basket, Naruto, and Bleach were the first ones I really got into. FMA is kinda the only one I still go back to tho

Oooo, I love all these answers. xD

Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, and Pokemon were my mains as a very young child. But, I'd also sneak my tv on late at night to watch Inuyasha on Toonami, haha.

Inuyasha, Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Trinity Blood, Trigun...and most importantly, Wolf's Rain! It has been my favorite anime since it first broke my heart. </3 I even cosplay Blue!

Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball were some of my first ever animes and I still like them to this day decades later

I grew up with Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, Medabots, Dragonball Z, Sailormoon and all the other kids Anime that was on back then too.

When I was a kid, I would watch a lot of Pokemon and Yugioh. My favorite seasons were Yugioh 5D and Pokemon Johto Journeys.

As a child like 4 or 5:

kimba the white lion (which was based on the manga that was made by the father of anime - Osamu tezuka)

Leo the lion emperor of the jungle,

Astro boy (the black and white version) (also a manga by osamu tezuka)

When I got a little older (tween): I watched a bit of Naruto (up to the pain arc.)

The first anime I finished was probably Wolf's Rain

Pokémon, and it's films... I may have mostly watched it for Team Rocket and their antics. Then I didn't watch anime for a long time then watched Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back