Anime & Manga Childhood anime?

AngelzRain

Just a small Asian trying to live
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fairy tail for me. And naruto, one piece and bleach. Oh and all SB films obviously

Sailor Moon and (I know many don't see it as an anime but others do) ATLA

My first anime ever, before I even knew what anime was, was digimon. Still a fan to this day. There were other anime I happened to check out without knowing as a child, like pokemon and card captor Sakura, but one that stuck with me the most and that I would say had the biggest impact on my childhood was definitely digimon.

I grew up with Naruto and I feel like I can say that literally now lol

OOph... a lot. My big ones growing up included:

Dragonball, Rurouni Kenshin, Digimon (wasn't a huge pokemon fan, anime wise.), Dragonball Z, I watched SUPER early Yu gi oh, but I always ran into reruns. Trigun was more a manga thing for me, but there's that. OH! Mobile Suit Gundam: Wing!

Naruto, MHA, Mob Psycho 100, OnePunch Man, Hunter x Hunter, FMA:B and some others are my current things to watch, or like, "Adult animes"? "Anime that're not nostalgic, but I like them"?

The first anime I ever watched was actually Rosario Vampire. It is a rather underwhelming anime, but back then I had no standards set, so I'd rather not watch it again simply because of my immature enjoyment of the show. I tend to not rewatch anything from when I was young because of how it'll shake my appreciation of things.

Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Fairy Tail and SnK were my childhood.
I love OHSHC so much, anyone else?

The only thing I can remember is probably the main contributor of the reason why I learn english from an early age is Megaman.
That is the only anime that I can remember getting up super early to watch.

I suppose that was Sailor Moon! I woke up early to watch it and then when it had re-runs on TV I always watched it again, no matter how many times I saw it because it'll always be special as something that got me into anime seriously enough ^^

Sailor Moon and Pokemon! When I got older, Megaman NT and Mew Mew Power...

InuYasha and Fruits Basket. I think I was like 7 or 8 when I watched them lol, I don't know if I necessarily like them anymore. But I've liked anime off and on ever since.
I also watched various Ghibli movies. Ghibli is amazing <3

Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and Pokemon cus they were all the ones on TV. The first one I really got into was FMA though and it all went downhill from there lol

The animes I remember in my childhood was naruto, bleach, full metal alchemist, soul eater, Zach Bell, Bobobobo (strange name, but good show), and inuyasha.

naruto, inuyasha, and sailor moon. i tried getting into DBZ and one piece, but they weren't for me :b

I watched a few episodes of Pokemon in elementary school, but once I re-discovered Digimon in seventh grade, I realized I recognized the giant cactus with the boxing gloves and the giant walrus from vague memories of my early childhood XD

And if we're counting ATLA, that one was definitely in there, too. I apparently had a wide array of things I watched as a child.

I remember watching Fruits Basket as my first ever anime as a kid. Then I went on and watched Host Club, a few horror anime I don't remember the name of. Princess Jellyfish, Fairytail. ^-^

Fruits Basket, Ouran Host Club, Dragonball, Princess Jellyfish, Fairytail and Code Geass for the win. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back