• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CHESHIRE'S PREY [ooc]

budgieboi budgieboi Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Mike Mike ;Rain; ;Rain;
Aaaaaand we're live. An announcement has been made in the main thread. Your profiles have been updated to show your assigned Player #. If you know anyone interested in joining, be sure to slip them a link. This game is always more fun with new players. Going to allow some introductions, character building, before I announce the first Seeker.

Alright. I just posted right now on mobile in bed. I didn't post earlier, because I typically don't like being the type to post first, but hopefully this will suffice.

I do hope more people join eventually!

I realized the truth in Dilbert's comment and wowowowowow I feel like a dumbass. Ehhh curse my inability to process things. Guess I'm gonna edit that first post up a bit ... and go hide in a corner. >v>

Last edited:
I realized the truth in Dilbert's comment and wowowowowow I feel like a dumbass. Ehhh curse my inability to process things. Guess I'm gonna edit that first post up a bit ... and go hide in a corner. >v>
Aw, it's okay, don't feel like a dumbass. I'm not really a native speaker, so I sort of misunderstood a few things in the starting post too. x^x

Aw, it's okay, don't feel like a dumbass. I'm not really a native speaker, so I sort of misunderstood a few things in the starting post too. x^x
I am a Native speaker!!! >n>
I'm notorious for kinda just ... skimming through the starting posts and completely missing important pieces.

I am a Native speaker!!! >n>
I'm notorious for kinda just ... skimming through the starting posts and completely missing important pieces.
Ah. Well, at least we've noticed that it were separate rooms until it was too late, haha. That's a good thing, I'd hope.

Oooyyy, no I realize that my comment sounded a little harsh, I apologize for that. But I'm glad you both realize now at least!

Just for clarification, and sorry if it was unclear: Yes, you are all in different rooms. If there's anything else I can clarify, please let me know.
Sorry if it didn't make sense. ;n;

How long do you all want to get a feel for the place before I announce the first seeker? >:D
I know I'm waiting on a friend who said she'd put in an application, but she should have that in the next day or so.

I'm hoping we all get to introduce our characters to each other first, but I don't mind if we start whenever.

If you're waiting for a post from me - you may have to skip. I was busy today with my brother's birthday and tomorrow I have school and a flight lesson that will take a fairly long time. Have your character interact with mine, perhaps?

[strike]K DON'T HATE ME. I'M STILL HERE. I JUST... gotdistractedplayingacutegameamsorry. Picking the seeker tonight >:T Mwuahahahahahaha[/strike]
I guess I'll give it a bit more time so you guys can have more character interaction, as budgie said.
But will prob pick the seeker next weekend. -goes back to playing game-
Alsoidkthecodeforstrikingthingsout.

Gonna squeeze in replies as much as possible, but I kinda got myself in some trouble, so they may be few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back