• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cheesy Short-term Valentine's Plots

salty_ moustachio

thug . life
Hey guys!

Long time no see. Yes, I have taken a long hiatus and I don't even know where my muse is at. But it's Valentine's Day! And thus I could celebrate with a short term plot set on this very day.

I tend to favor roleplaying the genuine nice guy, but sometimes I play douches too. Depends on my mood. Though I think I'm looking for something sweet and fluffy for the season.

Thinking something like:
>> cliche stuck in an elevator plot. Live in the same building and dislike each other? Maybe on their way to be with their SO's when they're stuck with each other on the most romantic night yada yada... cliche.

>> getting set up on a blind date with someone that you know... and clash with.

>> a male best friend in the friendzone confessing and making things super awkward.

>> one person hates valentines day and the other tries to change their mind?

Anyway, please be active because I lose interest in long term plots and Valentine's Day will be irrelevant in like three days anyway.

I prefer your character to be a stronger female character than a damsel in distress. Basically, have a personality because those are fun.

So HMU if interested.

Heyyyy!
Because of my timezone I'm much more active from now onwards so if anyone is around and sees this let me know. While the valentine's buzz is still hot. Haha.

I am SO into this! I love all of your muses.
I was looking for someone to do like a one night stand turned awkward the next day (specifically someone in town for an interview at the club, goes home with who turns out to be the recruiter) or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back