• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cheers to the Disturbed (closed)

Hey! I was also wondering if there are any spots left- specifically if I could play a patient?

EDIT: Also is it cool to play a trans character and if so what name do I put if he hasn't yet legally transitioned?
I think if you come on as a patient, you will be our last spot! I have no opposition to trans, please which ever name the character wants is fine and you can work it in if it needs to be addressed otherwise through story

Everyone! The cast is done! You've all been tagged under your respective spots, please make sure you have a character sheet posted! In the next day or so I'll post as Warden and give an over view of the facility and some background to where the story comes in!

Still looking for someone to fill the position of Assistant To Warden!!! Very important role as the Warden and the Assistant are the only two true management/supervisor roles for the building.

I'd be willing to be the assistant of the warden :) It's out of my comfort zone but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

I'd be willing to be the assistant of the warden :) It's out of my comfort zone but I'm sure I'll get used to it!
If you're interested, go ahead and post your character sheet in the main thread! If it ends up being outside of your comfort zone completely, no worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back