• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cheers, Love! Cavalry's Here! (Overwatch Search)

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

Cheers, Love! Cavalry's Here!
tumblr_neqaiy2PqX1rn3wcgo1_500.gif

The world could always use more heroes.
Tracer

NOTICE:

Overwatch is always a big craving for me. I always love exploring interactions between characters in different scenarios. Though, I tend to strict to those characters mentioned in canon or previously created and in the world. OCs are a struggle for me to use in Overwatch and a big no for me in roleplaying them as major characters.

AUs aside, I like to stick to the characters with taking our own personal spins on the characters.

As a big Overwatch fan, I enjoy exploring the world and it's characters. I like to believe I'm fairly open plot wise. From the canon lore, game, to fan works, I'm always excited to roleplay Overwatch

Below are pairings I'm interested in roleplaying. Feel free to ask if I do any other pairings! (Characters underlined are who I prefer to play)

Go ahead and shoot me a DM and please include what plot(s) you're interested in!

A little information about me is that I like my roleplays to be relaxed. By that, I don't mean one-liners or sloppy writing, but by having no rushed replies. My life is one surprise after the next and I don't have a schedule. Some weeks, I'm as free as a bird, other weeks, I'm barely online anywhere. Please, respect that I do not like to be rushed with replies and I will do the same.

I do enjoy romance, however, I also would prefer to have an equal amount of plot in the roleplay. I'm completely fine with no romance at all.

Angela/Gabriel, Angela/Genji, Jack/Gabriel, Tracer/Widow, Mei/Zarya, Mei/Jamison, Hana/Lucio, Angela/Jack, McCree/Gabriel, Moira/Angela

tumblr_oo9yqgJ1Gw1qkz08qo2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back