• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Checkmate's Search For A Worm RP (and some other Fandoms)

Hello all. My name is Brooke, I'm 18 and just starting college classes in about a week. Summer has brought with it some much wanted free time, and I would like to fill that free time with an couple good RPs. I tend to make good friends with my partners, I love to plan and chat OOC via Discord.

I personally am a literate writer, though I do have my share of mistakes. I tend to write anywhere in the range of 4 to 10 paragraphs per response, though at times that can vary. I generally will never go less than 3 though. I like to think my greatest strength as a writer is managing a multitude of characters, I often will introduce a dozen or so minor characters throughout the RP to supplement and add flavor to things.

I appreciate if my partner is able to do these things as well, but none of them are requirements by any means. The most valuable thing I look for in my partner is effort. Literacy comes second, but so long as my partner is putting in effort and making it a point to contribute to the RP, I will appreciate it greatly.

As far as my current interests in RPs go, I have a few major cravings that I will list below. However, if you would just like to RP something separate or original, I'm always up to do some world building. I only use OCs and tend to act as if these RPs are not canon to whatever fandom they relate to.

Fandoms:
Worm - I have recently finished reading this, I absolutely love it. The main purpose of me making this thread was to find more people interested in this and possibly start an RP!

RWBY - I'm a hardcore RWBY fan, have been a fan of RoosterTeeth in general for over 5 years. I'm always happy to see and interact with people and their own OCs in RWBY.

Fate Series - Perhaps my greatest guilty pleasure. I am absolutely addicted to the Fate Series. I have watched just about every version of the show and recently read Fate Apocrypha. I would love to talk to other fans as well!

Bokun No Hero Academia - The only manga I'm currently up to date with. Like Worm, I love Superhero plots and superhero society taken from a different angle.

If you are interested in an RP of any kind, please shoot me a message!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back