• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Checkmate (Closed)

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
opioid.jpg

Chess is a fun game that intrigues people all over the world. You however, are just a normal person. Its never really that interesting to you, until a garage sale from one of the oldest citizens of your town reveals two very incredible boards, and you love them. So, you decide with some friends to play a game with one board, whilst your other buddies play a game with the other one. Little did you know, once you began the game, you had unleashed the spirits of the White and Black Kingdoms. The landscaping of your town is destroyed as castles rise from the ground, and the armies find you and bring you to their kings. They pronounce you the heros of their kingdom, and you are given weaponry and armor as the battlefield, resembling the chessboards, appears. The only problem? Your other group of friends have been declared the opposing kingdoms heros, meaning the two of you must fight each other.

The Aim of the game? Take the opposing Kings Head. But that's not your goal.

Spies tell of the other chessboard your other buddies played. If you destroy it, you win the game, and maybe all the fighting and bloodshed will revert back to a game.

You only have your wits, your skills as a hero, and the goal in mind.

Will you win? Or will your world come crashing down, just like your friendship?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! Yes, this is something I've had in my head for a long time, and finally decided to put on RPN. I'm thinking maybe four or five may be interested, but I'll take what I can get! I have a big plot for this RP, and cant wait to roll out the storyline and characters. If you have an questions, reply them below!​

Both. But i'm more curious about how the chess game works.
The game, once started, will cause castles to rise up from the ground. The distance between the two will destroy any objects in its path and color it in a black and white color. The White Army starts the game, by advancing, which will start the battle for the opposing teams chessboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back