• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom checkmate: a wonderland roleplay

There are slots open and as soon as my finals are finished (the next couple of days) I am going to reopen the interest check and allow for new members! When I do so, I can absolutely tag you!!

I'm sorry, but both positions are already taken.

Thank you! Could I have Alice Liddel maybe?

This RP sounds really interesting. If the March Hare and one Morning Glory spot are still open, I think I will submit a CS for them.
Do we use this CS template? Or is there another? stellar.nova stellar.nova

Thank you! Could I have Alice Liddel maybe?
hello! alice liddel is actually taken!
and you'd have to apply for characters as it's not first come first serve!
This RP sounds really interesting. If the March Hare and one Morning Glory spot are still open, I think I will submit a CS for them.
Do we use this CS template? Or is there another? stellar.nova stellar.nova
yes mam !
and oui ! those two spots are open

yes mam !
and oui ! those two spots are open
That's great! Thanks.
As for the backstory of the March Hare, I was wondering if I need to discuss parts of their bio with whoever's got the Mad Hatter? Or should I simply just write it all up and not worry about correspondence?

That's great! Thanks.
As for the backstory of the March Hare, I was wondering if I need to discuss parts of their bio with whoever's got the Mad Hatter? Or should I simply just write it all up and not worry about correspondence?
you don't have to worry about the correspondence !
the biography is basically your writing to see if you can keep up with the roleplay ! [creativity, length, etc.] <3

That's great! Thanks.
WOOOOOOW
WALLACE HUO
HE IS MT FAVORITE

Who's still open then?
If you click the link in the opening post to the character sheet, I believe Nova has updated and indicated which spots have been taken. However, if you’re having trouble getting to the page, I can send you the CS link.

Han is correct with those spots that have yet to be applied for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back