• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Check Yes Juliet {Private}

Gaia112233

WE THE KINGS LYRICS

"Check Yes Juliet"

Check yes, Juliet

Are you with me?

Rain is falling down on the sidewalk

I won't go until you come outside

Check yes, Juliet

Kill the limbo

I'll keep tossing rocks at your window

There's no turning back for us tonight

[Pre-chorus:]

Lace up your shoes

Ayo ayo

Here's how we do

[Chorus:]

Run, baby, run

Don't ever look back

They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance

Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be

Run, baby, run, forever we'll be

You and me

Check yes, Juliet

I'll be waiting

Wishing, wanting yours for the taking

Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye

Check yes, Juliet

Here's the countdown:

3, 2, 1, now fall in my arms now

They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind

[Pre-chorus]

[Chorus]

We're flying through the night

We're flying through the night

Way up high

The view from here is getting better with you by my side

Run, baby, run

Don't ever look back

They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance

Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be

Run, baby, run, forever we'll be

[Chorus]

You and me

You and me

Juliet woke that morning with an excited smile on her face. Today would be the newest release in her favorite book series. She had finished the previous one three days after its release, it would have been two but she had a project due and grades were of the up most importance. She got out her bed and into the shower engulfing herself in her favorite scent black orchids, and juniper. The warm water felt good against her skin rinsing off the previous day. She wrapped herself in her towel then returned to her room before applying lotion. She brushed her long blonde hair then walked over to her closet picking out an outfit for the day. She decided on a simple red pin up style dress that fell to just above her knees. She selected some white wedges from her closet and placed them by her door. She walked to her mirror and applied a light amount of make up. She then grabbed her purse slipped on her shoes and walked downstairs.

A short ten minutes later and she was pulling into her favorite book store. She parked her car and exited before walking up to the doors. She entered the store and was immediately greeted by the scent of books and coffee, her favorite. She walked past the register saying hello to Greg and making her way to where she knew she'd find her new book. She selected it from the shelves, looking for the most perfect copy. She smiled excitedly and walked hurriedly to the register, placing the book onto the counter. Greg rung it up and soon she was pulling back into her driveway. She turned off the car and ran up stairs climbing onto her roof and opening the new novel. The roof top was her favorite place to read.

A few hours passed and it seemed like minutes the novel engulfing her into a world of wonder. Deciding food would probably be smart she climbed back inside before heading back to her car. Her mind was absorbed in her story as she drove not paying as much attention as she should. Soon a light turned red the car before her stopped she slammed on her breaks the car behind her rammed her and she ran right into the car before her banging her head onto her steering wheel.

Richard woke with a very tired look as he slammed down onto his alarm clock, he wasn't ready for the sun just yet. He was out late last night at a charity event for his new Bully help center, a community "battle of the bands," of course his band had won. They had raised over a million dollars and he had put it all toward the funds toward his centers and even more, the kids in these centers. He kinda smiled as he thought about his night and got up, prepping his shower. He let the warm water hit him as he sat and held his body close to him, looking at all the scars he has on his body.

Richard grabbed his towel and dried his face and pulled out his outfit. A black Metallica shirt with a pair of grey pants and his own band-made black beanie, he grabbed his hoodie to cover his arms so nobody would look. He picked up his guitar and started picking a new song he wrote for his band. He loved the guys and he wanted the best for them. So when the guitar string broke he got mad. He hopped into his truck and drove to the guitar store.

Soon he had his strings and soon felt hungry, so he went to go to the nearest food place in town. He soon stopped at the light and turned on his music and soon heard one of the bands songs, which felt awesome. Soon his body lurched forward at the impact of his truck bed being hit. He didn't know what it was that hit him but he knew that it done a little bit of damage. He stepped out to see what happened and started walking to the cars behind him.

Juliet blinked the stars out of her eyes, her neck hurt from the whip lash and there was blood running from her nose from hitting her face on the airbag. She also had a small gash above her right eyebrow that was dripping ruby red drops down her cheek and into her lap. She groaned before prying open her door. Slowly she climbed out of her vehicle and started to wobble towards a man who had exited the first. She bit her lip while sipping some of the blood from her eye and nose. She looked back at the third car and saw a woman exiting the car and walking toward them. She looked older and professional, wearing a grey skirt suit. Her face read I am a bitch which didn't sound to fun for Juliet she couldn't stand women who thought they were the rulers of everything.

"I'm Juliet" She said softly as the woman got closer to them. "Who taught you to drive?! Mr. Magu?! How could you just suddenly stop like that!" She began to spout out a bunch more insults and Juliet only tuned her out. Of course it was impossible that this could actually be her fault she ruled everything! Juliet sighed this was going to be interesting. "Mam first of all do not tell at me I may be younger than you but I cetainly deserve your respect. Second there is no way this is to blame on anyones driving abilities except your own, there is a reason they teach us two car lengths behind when driving and I think it's safe to say this is it. And now finally third please go back to your car and retrieve your insurance info while I call an officer to make a report for all of sakes." Juliets voice was dripping with fake sweetness. The woman huffed, puffed , then knowing there was nothing else she could say she turned on her heels retreating to her car to do as requested.

Jules closed her eyes for a moment, a headache was beginning to engulf her brain. She groaned again before turning her attention back to the man. "Well are you alright at least? I know I bumped you kindve hard I'm sorry....." She was hoping he felt better than she did right now. "God I dobt even want to look at my poor car. " Her voice groaned out. An action she seemed to be repeating a lot at the moment.

Richard came over and seen she was bleeding, he felt bad for it and pulled out his handkerchief and started cleaning up the blood, " don't worry about it, this poor truck has gone through worse." There was some blood coming from his head and he spat out some every once in a while out of his mouth, having a busted tooth. He soon ripped off some of his shirt to tie around the wounds as he called an ambulance as he looked at her. "are you going to be alright? I had called an ambulance just in case." he said as he pulled out his wallet.

"This should be enough to cover the cost and more" he gave her some money. He didn't mind paying for the damages, he honestly felt bad. Soon he heard the sirens and wails of the ambulance as he looked at her. "Well, guess that's our ride." He said with a small and shy smile.

She smiled softly and accepted the handkerchief wiping away at the blood on her forehead and under her nose. The ambulance sounded like a good idea and a cop car would more than likely accompany them. Soon enough both were pulling up. She walked towards the officer and began explaining what had happened. The officer nodded and began looking around to accurately report the scene.

"Well I suppose we should exchange information and all of that. Here's my insurance card and then I can write down my phone number and everything else for you as well." She said smiling while passing him her insurance card. She then flipped open the notebook she had collected from her car and began writing down her full name and phone number. Once she was finished she ripped out the page and handed him the pen and notebook so he could copy down her insurance information as well.

Richard had taken it and called his insurance to be able to settle everything out. He looked at her as she walked, very interested in how she walked, he noticed the stagger she had as he talked to his insurance agent. He took the paper from her as he looked at her.

"Thank you, Juliet. I can go ahead and give you my insurance stuff since I have my insurance agent on the phone." He said as he handed her the phone. He started to write down his number as the talked, kinda surfing his thoughts.

Richard took the information and her number, going over the information as he was trying to call his insurance as he sat on his truck, feeling kinda woozy. He talked to his insurance company and had everything taken care of. He had been checked out by the ambulance and he did need to go to the hospital and get some medical work done. First though, he had to gather his insurance and such to give it to the nice young lady.

"Excuse me! Ms. Juliet!" He called as he ran over to her. " This is the insurance information I need to give you and also my number." He said as he handed her the piece of paper. He smiled as he went back to the truck as he grabbed a few things as he soon was taken to the ambulance to get the things he needed done.

Juliet smiled and thanked him before watching him run off to his car. She was currently being poked and prodded by the paramedics. Apparently they were insisting she get stitches. She was soooo hungry but she would have to wait. She glared bet at the nasty little woman who rammed her before marching over to her.

"I'll be needing all your information. Please." She spoke in a tight and annoyed voice with a smile force-ably plastered across her face. She handed the lady her notebook and pen before walking around the cars and beginning to take pictures. The lady looked equally annoyed as she began copying her information down. A few moments later the deed was done and she was loaded into the ambulance along with the other two and they were all rushed along to the hospital.

Richard was in a separate room as he stayed in the hospital, his family wasn't to happy with him even though he was alright, but he didn't care. He constantly asked how Juliet was doing and even though the other lady was very annoying, he still asked about her. After a few hours of the next day he was able to walk, so he did. One day he walked around his whole floor and back and didn't break a sweat. He was worried about Juliet so he asked to go see her, and he was allowed. He walked to her room and sat down.

"I'm sorry about that crash." He said as he looked over at her. He felt bad because she was roughed up bad, he didn't want to forgive himself for what he had done. He sat in a chair beside her bed and waited for her response as he looked nervous.

Juliet looked up surprised as Richard entered her room. She sat up in her bed and smiled at him brightly, glad he had come to check on her. "You have nothing to be sorry for, your the least at fault! Honestly! I hit you! I should be the one apologizing," she quickly responded as he came to sit next to her. This woman had really fucked up their day amount ingest other things.

Juliet now had a total of four stitches in her forehead. Her body was sore mostly her neck and lower back. It was pretty annoying. "Honestly I'm mostly upset that I still haven't eaten! Which is where i was on my way too before this hinderance graced us." She shrugged her shoulders while her soft voice filled the silence.

Richard smiled as he looked at her, "well, I wanted to see if you would like to go down to the cafeteria and get some food, since i'm a little better, i could push you down." He said with a bright look in his eyes. He enjoyed having company around him, but he enjoyed Juliet's even more. He looked at her with a very shy smile, he wasn't used to people who are very nice. He had called a nurse and waited for her to bring a wheel chair for Juliet. He always liked helping people.

While they waited, he managed to muster up the courage to take off his jacket and show her his scars. He talked to her about all the bullying he endured and had taken in. He kinda laughed when he talked about how his parents tried to help. They never really helped him, he didn't love hem like they superficially loved him. He never let that bother him in his dream though, to save kids who were being bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back