Chat

Meh.  The goal was to eventually off him anyways, may as  make it interesting!

Might have something in store for Faith.  We'll see.

Too bad, Nicolae seems fairly competent at least. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the Lees after his demise. 

Sorry for my lacking posts, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Suffice it to say, I planned on Thomas releasing the waiter's arm, saying something witty, and then leaving to go collect big brother Murphy.

Edit: and for Erasmus to agree with his brother and think about Faith and why she was familiar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my lacking posts, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Suffice it to say, I planned on Thomas releasing the waiter's arm, saying something witty, and then leaving to go collect big brother Murphy.

Edit: and for Erasmus to agree with his brother and think about Faith and why she was familiar.

How considerate

Such a nice person

Aunt Murphy is so annoying

Almost making that poor boy crash

smh

Not as bad as dad. Left his kids to be raised by his wife's sister after she died.

Who may or may not be making a return trip to Brooklyn after about fifteen years of being away.

So, is anyone taking the youngest Murphy boy (10-15 years old)?

I can't think of anything right now .-.

All I have is themes for different aspects of their lives

Socomplicated

@Melanin-Gxdess It's okay. He loves his aunt. Bless. 

@Hell-Jumper I was wondering about his parents. I was also wondering if something would bring out Oliver's less pleasant side - father returning should certainly help that! 

EDIT: I still need to try think of themes. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back