Chat

I'd like to wait until someone makes our youngest brother as well as we make a major advancement timewise. You all can skip to the club however, as it would probably be open several hours before it fills up and becomes extremely busy giving those who would choose to go time to predrink and chat.

I'd be up for making the little brother, but as I've already got 4 (or 3 active) and I post a lot, I'll give everyone else chance to refuse first. 

I'm just writing a post now and then all mine will be ready to move on too.

Just going to keep posting alone in Queens....

It's mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just say that Nicolae effectively hates everyone equally.

I would just like to take this time and thank you all. A majority of our posts have been in character and many of your have done a wonderful job not only growing these characters, but also building our world. I love every single character from our rebellious youths to our strict family heads. Thank you all, and let's hope for the same activist after the site change!

@NanLia @Knockoff Cleopatra  @Hypnos@MistyGray @Melanin-Gxdess

So, when does Lape open? @Melanin-Gxdess

Aw of course

I just hope the change doesn't take too long

I'll miss our babies too much D:

But Lape is open and ready to go

Thanks for having me in this one. I'm loving this RP and I enjoy everyone's posts. This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to find here. 

I'm not sure how long the dreaded update/downtime will last, but I'll definitely still be active here after. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaaat? Does it not save it in the reply box? I've sometimes left my typed posts in there for hours and logged back in to see it saved there :(  

So, I have a few dumb ideas and they seem to be panning out excellently.

Where would you lot like to see this go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back