Chat

@Hell-Jumper If there's any other characters you'd like to be played out, let me know. I'm up for playing another character if there's any spots to be filled.

@Hell-Jumper If there's any other characters you'd like to be played out, let me know. I'm up for playing another character if there's any spots to be filled.

Someone to take Pickens himself, or an underboss. More neutral characters like Clarissa are always welcome. We are a bit low on females

Someone to take Pickens himself, or an underboss. More neutral characters like Clarissa are always welcome. We are a bit low on females

I can definitely do a female character, neutral if you prefer? 

For Pickens, I feel I'd need to know more about him to try do justice to what you'd intend for him. Or I could do an underboss for Pickens? 

For Pickens, I feel I'd need to know more about him to try do justice to what you'd intend for him. Or I could do an underboss for Pickens? 

Pm me, I can better explain him, unless you'd feel more comfortable with an underboss, maybe his secretary?

Hey guys. Before I start doing anything are there any roles that are in dire need of being filled

I'm perfectly fine to take up Pickens if you'd prefer that.

It's all about what you want to do, I'm perfectly fine with playing him like Erasmus. Tbh, he's such a powerful character, I'm hesitant to have hime present throughout the roleplay.

It's all about what you want to do, I'm perfectly fine with playing him like Erasmus. Tbh, he's such a powerful character, I'm hesitant to have hime present throughout the roleplay.

You don't have to worry too much about him remaining too powerful, I don't intend to abuse his influence in any way. Just a man clinging to a failing crime empire as it slowly tears itself apart from the inside.

You don't have to worry too much about him remaining too powerful, I don't intend to abuse his influence in any way. Just a man clinging to a failing crime empire as it slowly tears itself apart from the inside.

Oh you're a genius. A powerful threat gone complicit. Ready for the taking by the right man.

"A man clinging to a failing crime empire as it slowly tears itself apart from the inside."

How poetic

I'm still going to post a Pickens underboss if still needed. I didn't get time to write him yesterday. 

Picken's cousin has the exact face claim I was going to use for the man himself. 

Oh no. I thought I'd already seen a photo for Pickens posted. Jon Bernthal, I think. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my goal is to make Nicolae the most hated character, just to see how long it takes for someone to take him out.

I think my goal is to make Nicolae the most hated character, just to see how long it takes for someone to take him out.

Haha. Well, feel free for him to be a dick to any of mine. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back