Chat

Boom kapoot. Slam in a couple of disguises, witty remarks, wholesome swashbuckling, subterfuge, politics, camaraderie, and boom, we're all set.

We're gonna bring some refreshing new characters with different values and motivations. Game of Thrones has a lot of good things going for it, but it needs new stuff. It hasn't explored the dynamics of living as a peasant or as a merchant... or how a lord rules over his house... or how a knight really feels about his lord... and about how soldiers live their lives in times of peace and war...

We're gonna do a lot of this stuff and it's gonna keep us busy.

*Ducks.*

We'll continue this later! I have a place to be for a few hours!

"Wha-? How'd he-? Shit, I practiced stabbing people in the face thousands of times... and you're the first to escape my lethal thrust. I'll give you some credit for that, mate. If you could think as fast as you could move then maybe you could be worth my time, you glorious fool."

We're gonna bring some refreshing new characters with different values and motivations. Game of Thrones has a lot of good things going for it, but it needs new stuff. It hasn't explored the dynamics of living as a peasant or as a merchant... or how a lord rules over his house... or how a knight really feels about his lord... and about how soldiers live their lives in times of peace and war...

I tried to be a peasant. Gave up before posting cause I was kinda forced into this.

Indeed, it needs a more fantastical tilt to it; amazing themes hidden underneath otherwise mundane stuff.

So, the story is somewhat the same before. Jean (king) and Walter (hand) are caught in a withering civil war. They're defeated, and them and their supporters are all exiled to a weird land: Westeros.

Boom, story starts. Jean is going to be the same as before, but the character development will be more dynamic — as he tries to come to terms with a harsh world, whilst grappling his greed and lust for power.

Walter is also there, but maybe with a bit more conviction.

Jean and Walter start out as friends, probably with a small yet very elite army.

I tried to be a peasant. Gave up before posting cause I was kinda forced into this.
Also HAHA! I DID DO MY JOB AS A WANDERING CROW! I got two new recruits for The Night's Watch (this RP)

Indeed, it needs a more fantastical tilt to it; amazing themes hidden underneath otherwise mundane stuff.

So, the story is somewhat the same before. Jean (king) and Walter (hand) are caught in a withering civil war. They're defeated, and them and their supporters are all exiled to a weird land: Westeros.

Boom, story starts. Jean is going to be the same as before, but the character development will be more dynamic — as he tries to come to terms with a harsh world, whilst grappling his greed and lust for power.

Walter is also there, but maybe with a bit more conviction.

Jean and Walter start out as friends, probably with a small yet very elite army.

Ah, a lot of Walter's huscarls will stay with him then. Eva the Dark Witch that's in love with him. Sir Silvester, the idealistic poor young knight serving under Walter. Boss Masson, Walter's sea pirate captain who ravaged the Water Kingdom's coastlines. Ivar the Little Impaler, a noble that has a reputation for impaling people up their asses and sticking them on the ground. Nanna Dan the Dream Sorceress, the woman who can look into people's dreams while they sleep...

Just to name a few.

So yes, you can see we worldbuilded a lot.

A lot of things already happened in the world of Seiunita, Walter got involved in numerous alliances and betrayed a shit load of people. Once even betraying Jean himself before getting back on his side... then betrayed him again and getting back on his side. Haha. It's gonna be crazy.

Ah, a lot of Walter's huscarls will stay with him then. Eva the Dark Witch that's in love with him. Sir Silvester, the idealistic poor young knight serving under Walter. Boss Masson, Walter's sea pirate captain who ravaged the Water Kingdom's coastlines. Ivar the Little Impaler, a noble that has a reputation for impaling people up their asses and sticking them on the ground. Nanna Dan the Dream Sorceress, the woman who can look into people's dreams while they sleep...

Just to name a few.

So yes, you can see we worldbuilded a lot.

A lot of things already happened in the world of Seiunita, Walter got involved in numerous alliances and betrayed a shit load of people. Once even betraying Jean himself before getting back on his side... then betrayed him again and getting back on his side. Haha. It's gonna be crazy.

There's going to be the robotic, apathetic Sven, and then Kzath, Jean's unofficial caretaker and many more...

Damn, this one's gonna have a lot of pizzazzz, I bet on it.

There's going to be the robotic, apathetic Sven, and then Kzath, Jean's unofficial caretaker and many more...

Damn, this one's gonna have a lot of pizzazzz, I bet on it.

And since by that time Walter's and Jean's crew should have been acquainted with each other by now... what if there is a blossoming romance between some of them already!?

The two of you won't make it out of this OOC chat alive. I'll have WanderingJester WanderingJester and @Fezzes - my loyal lackies - see to that.

Wait, what?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back