Chat

Jeez, here it starts again lol. He did roll over though their is a reason for that i plan to reveal in rp at some point since its not as simple decison or reason. Also douchebag, i havent even finished his bio how is it possible to put him as lazy and a douche bag lol. And im pretty sure Laenor is older.

Laenor is two years younger than Lewyn...

What's even going on, here? At a guess, it's Celena choosing between Laenor, who I gather is making himself useful, defending the realm, and being a manly soldier dude, and a rampantly horny douchebag Martell with delusions of grandeur who is writing love letters to a 17 year-old when he's 22, who just rolled over when grand-daddy Cayden threw him out of the succession and now sucks his dick at every opportunity. Hey, another rampantly horny douchebag Martell! Who'd have figured? It's almost like all Martells are trash-tier.

I'd say that's the jist of it, yeah.

Laenor is two years younger than Lewyn...

I'd say that's the jist of it, yeah.

Is he now ? Huh my mistake on the age thing then, also when did you guys go back to highschool where dating anyone not in your age group by 1 year was odd QQ And if he had delusions of grandeur wouldnt he have thrown a fuss when he was set aside? He just has no lust for power

Jeez, here it starts again lol. He did roll over though their is a reason for that i plan to reveal in rp at some point since its not as simple decison or reason. Also douchebag, i havent even finished his bio how is it possible to put him as lazy and a douche bag lol. And im pretty sure Laenor is older.

Yeah, transparency helps in RP. But on the other topic, I can just tell. Lewyn just has that feel. Plus the personality helps, so does the 'Other' section.

Is he now ? Huh my mistake on the age thing then, also when did you guys go back to highschool where dating anyone not in your age group by 1 year was odd QQ And if he had delusions of grandeur wouldnt he have thrown a fuss when he was set aside? He just has no lust for power

Hey, I never said he couldn't, in fact I believed I encouraged him. You're talking as if Celena has to marry one of them and doesn't have a choice in the matter here. Go ahead if you wish, all I'm saying is that Laenor thought she looked nice that one time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I never said he couldn't, in fact I believed I encouraged her. You're talking as if Celena has to marry one of them and doesn't have a choice in the matter here. Go ahead if you wish, all I'm saying is that Laenor thought she looked nice that one time.

lol Wandering had amde it sound like he was gonna come after me with a chain saw, but yes would be her choice regardless and depending on the rp she could marry a white wlaker for all we know so its really a wait and see how rp goes. Also find it amusing thats two rps where Celena has gone through a ritual that usually ends in marriage and both times it didnt happen for odd reasons

Yeah, transparency helps in RP. But on the other topic, I can just tell. Lewyn just has that feel. Plus the personality helps, so does the 'Other' section.

Because your all so transparent with us with all your rp plans right lol, theirs a plot reason im hiding it. And honestly i hate character sheets, i always have. I  tend to wing a lot but the basics so trying to describe someone ive never played often stumps me for words for long periods of time

lol Wandering had amde it sound like he was gonna come after me with a chain saw, but yes would be her choice regardless and depending on the rp she could marry a white wlaker for all we know so its really a wait and see how rp goes. Also find it amusing thats two rps where Celena has gone through a ritual that usually ends in marriage and both times it didnt happen for odd reasons

Because your all so transparent with us with all your rp plans right lol, theirs a plot reason im hiding it. And honestly i hate character sheets, i always have. I  tend to wing a lot but the basics so trying to describe someone ive never played often stumps me for words for long periods of time

You never know, he might still go after her after he returns. So good luck, you have about a months head start.

You never know, he might still go after her after he returns. So good luck, you have about a months head start.

The west is closed of right now, and he has his own concerns in dorne if the situation gets worse. And if theres any war he'll likely be right in the thick of the dornish involvement in it so no one might see her for awhile, if he stays in kindslanding to due his duty and Lwyen goes to war

The west is closed of right now, and he has his own concerns in dorne if the situation gets worse. And if theres any war he'll likely be right in the thick of the dornish involvement in it so no one might see her for awhile, if he stays in kindslanding to due his duty and Lwyen goes to war

I guess Laenor always has an advantage in the fact that he's actually in line to inherit something as well.

I guess Laenor always has an advantage in the fact that he's actually in line to inherit something as well.

Hes not likely to get away with nothing, after Cayden dies he would still be heir after Nymeria till she had children  but he will have his own things to inherit and earn, since Cayden would not forget him ethier. Granted the choice is atypical and i wanted it to be. Lwyen was born to Caydens son and the martells targ marriage and was raised in dorne. Nymeria was born to Caydens daughter who like many left dorne to marry another noble. it was supposed to be an odd and shocking occurrence that he after his daughters sudden death speak to her new family, suddenly take the child back somehow and declare her heir when he had one quite capable, male considering all the prejudiced, and a stronger blood line. Its meant that way. After all Cayden respects and loves his grandson, so thier relationship is no where near frosty ethier which is supposed to make it odd

Hes not likely to get away with nothing, after Cayden dies he would still be heir after Nymeria till she had children  but he will have his own things to inherit and earn, since Cayden would not forget him ethier. Granted the choice is atypical and i wanted it to be. Lwyen was born to Caydens son and the martells targ marriage and was raised in dorne. Nymeria was born to Caydens daughter who like many left dorne to marry another noble. it was supposed to be an odd and shocking occurrence that he after his daughters sudden death speak to her new family, suddenly take the child back somehow and declare her heir when he had one quite capable, male considering all the prejudiced, and a stronger blood line. Its meant that way

Well unlike Cayden, Lord Velaryon actually cares for his children's inheritance rights and doesn't feel the need to disown them for their cousins.

Well unlike Cayden, Lord Velaryon actually cares for his children's inheritance rights and doesn't feel the need to disown them for their cousins.

lol without knowing the situation that got them there in the first place it would be very hard to tell what lord Velaryon might have done

lol without knowing the situation that got them there in the first place it would be very hard to tell what lord Velaryon might have done

I'm struggling to think of a reason why Lord Velaryon would disown his son and heir.

@Akio

Check the personality part of Daran's sheet :)  

You'll be able to do some terrible things to my char xD

The delusions of grandeur is more something else.

Because your all so transparent with us with all your rp plans right lol, theirs a plot reason im hiding it.

Excuse me? What have I hidden? I can't think of a single thing. You think we can't RP around knowing what the deal is? Whatever, I'm not going to push that any further, I'm not trying to get antagonistic, I just trash talk Martells and I was curious, and that came out bluntly. Apologies for riling you up.

And honestly i hate character sheets, i always have. I  tend to wing a lot but the basics so trying to describe someone ive never played often stumps me for words for long periods of time

Okay. That's nice.

I support anyone over House Trash-tell.

Zing!

I'm being distracted, so I'm gonna watch this thing and stop being weird. Then probably go to sleep.

Have you spoken to @ailurophile about the inclusion of a Baratheon in the family?

Yup, already did that :)  Also, thinking about it after a night's sleep, can I post the post myself somewhere?  That way I can edit the thing (likely just add more faceclaims, without having to bug you every time or something :/  

@Hypnos - how strongly do you believe in period appropriate clothes for my face-claim?

They don't necessarily have to have period appropriate clothing, it's just preferred. If you can't find anyone with appropriate clothing then it is fine to use someone in modern clothes.

Can I use a picture that looks very life like, but is instead drawn? I can't find a person that fits my character well.

Can I use a picture that looks very life like, but is instead drawn? I can't find a person that fits my character well.

That would be fine. The line in the character sheet template is only because I don't want particularly stylized art or anime characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back