Chat

I mean if you're okay with me refusing to ever spell his name that way and refering to him as Lewyn Martell then keep it that way.

I mean lol, i guess it would be a homage to the fallen kingsguard member, just as his name is. Also don't you play the Velyrons again?

I mean lol, i guess it would be a homage to the fallen kingsguard member, just as his name is. Also don't you play the Velyrons again?

Aye, Lord Aenar Velaryon, Lord of Tides, Master of Driftmark and Hand of the King.

Aye, Lord Aenar Velaryon, Lord of Tides, Master of Driftmark and Hand of the King.

What about the rest of the family since according to Jester i might have a rivalry with one of them because Lwyen courted Celena at her tournament, even after he named queen of love and beauty since hes not really concerned about political

What about the rest of the family since according to Jester i might have a rivalry with one of them because Lwyen courted Celena at her tournament, even after he named queen of love and beauty since hes not really concerned about political

It's okay, you shouldn't have to worry about Ser Laenor for a while, he's off in the Stepstones with the Crown Prince, dealing with pirates, brigands and the like. When he gets back though, then you'll need to watch your back.

It's okay, you shouldn't have to worry about Ser Laenor for a while, he's off in the Stepstones with the Crown Prince, dealing with pirates, brigands and the like. When he gets back though, then you'll need to watch your back.

How good of a fighter is he anyway? Sailing off to deal with brigades?

How good of a fighter is he anyway? Sailing off to deal with brigades?

He's more a soldier than a warrior in the traditional sense and heavily disciplined, he's used to not only fighting large groups of men but also upon the deck of a ship, though he's also accustomed to fighting in a group rather than alone. He's skilled on horse back, though rarely enters the joust due to the fact he spends most of his time far from home.

If what you're asking is if Lewyn could beat him in a fight, then I'd say probably in single combat, though Laenor is used to actual war.

When's the Prince's triumphant return?

When he gets a player probably, though if that doesn't happen I may have to NPC him for a bit.

He's more a soldier than a warrior in the traditional sense and heavily disciplined, he's used to not only fighting large groups of men but also upon the deck of a ship, though he's also accustomed to fighting in a group rather than alone. He's skilled on horse back, though rarely enters the joust due to the fact he spends most of his time far from home.

If what you're asking is if Lewyn could beat him in a fight, then I'd say probably in single combat, though Laenor is used to actual war.

When he gets a player probably, though if that doesn't happen I may have to NPC him for a bit.

He is fairly used to war since he apprenticed with the red spear though hes no commander, though he knows how to motivate those around him in small battle groups and his understanding of the core of battles is fairly deep even if hes just a warrior. In single combat though it would likely be very hard for him to contest obviously since thats what hes most skilled at.

He is fairly used to war since he apprenticed with the red spear though hes no commander, though he knows how to motivate those around him in small battle groups and his understanding of the core of battles is fairly deep even if hes just a warrior. In single combat though it would likely be very hard for him to contest obviously since thats what hes most skilled at.

Well there's a difference between serving king and country in the royal naval forces, and apprenticing for cutthroats, sellswords and other less than noble folk.

Well there's a difference between serving king and country in the royal naval forces, and apprenticing for cutthroats, sellswords and other less than noble folk.

Fair enough, though the red spear is not like many mercenary companies and is probably the closest to the ideal and strength of the golden company since their annihilation though they are not a successor. Never the less serving in the royal forces, especially if hes in a fairly high position will create a different kind of understanding of battle between them

Fair enough, though the red spear is not like many mercenary companies and is probably the closest to the ideal and strength of the golden company since their annihilation though they are not a successor. Never the less serving in the royal forces, especially if hes in a fairly high position will create a different kind of understanding of battle between them

There's also the fact that Laenor is still serving, whereas Lewyn is back in Dorne.

@Savagai Westeros doesn't really use middle names, Martell sort of has them as their house name is technically Nymeros Martell, but people don't really make them up themselves. Your prince's name being Daran rather than Doran also makes me think you and Akio are conspiring to iritate me with your names.

Editing the middle names

And yeah, secretly (Hide @Akio!)

@Savagai

Daran likes girls, but dislikes women?

So... he only likes the company of females if they're virgin or am I missing a deeper meaning?  ^_^

Sshhh...

My sheets are totally bullshit until they aren't wips anymore :P

There's also the fact that Laenor is still serving, whereas Lewyn is back in Dorne.

Hes supposed to have only come back recently, essentially within the last year at his fathers request as with the chaotic situation he needed his grandchildren but that is a decent point, considering he might have spent a good part of last year training he still also did other things, like courting Celena and sending her letters lol

Editing the middle names

And yeah, secretly (Hide @Akio!)

Sshhh...

My sheets are totally bullshit until they aren't wips anymore :P

I'll say the same thing as I said to Akio, you can keep his name that way as long as you don't mind me never referring to him as Daran and always saying Doran instead.

Hes supposed to have only come back recently, essentially within the last year at his fathers request as with the chaotic situation he needed his grandchildren but that is a decent point, considering he might have spent a good part of last year training he still also did other things, like courting Celena and sending her letters lol

Writing letters? Is Lewyn some kind of dandy? No, the real way to win a woman's heart is to join a tournament, perform with her a ritual that usually ends in marriage and then go back to the army and don't talk to her again for a year.

Writing letters? Is Lewyn some kind of dandy? No, the real way to win a woman's heart is to join a tournament, perform with her a ritual that usually ends in marriage and then go back to the army and don't talk to her again for a year.

lol no hes just cares enough to keep in contact. He joined the tournament, just in the melee which me and jester agreed without the mountain lion fighting theres a fairly decent chance he won it since hes not a master rider. He doesn't like to assume because his arm is strong he gets the girl and he had interest in her as a friend as well, because Celana tended to have a steady and strong temperament . He would have likely visited if Tiber wasnt scheming something and isolating the west. 

lol no hes just cares enough to keep in contact. He joined the tournament, just in the melee which me and jester agreed without the mountain lion fighting theres a fairly decent chance he won it since hes not a master rider. He doesn't like to assume because his arm is strong he gets the girl and he had interest in her as a friend as well, because Celana tended to have a steady and strong temperament . He would have likely visited if Tiber wasnt scheming something and isolating the west. 

I guess some people just have more important things to do with their time than to stalk women. The realm isn't going to defend itself you know.

I guess some people just have more important things to do with their time than to stalk women. The realm isn't going to defend itself you know.

Then your probably too busy to have a wife, im sure the deck on your ship is very comfortable, id stay there

Then your probably too busy to have a wife, im sure the deck on your ship is very comfortable, id stay there

Wife? They've barely ever spoken, Laenor merely acknowledged that she was the most beautiful woman present and acted accordingly. Laenor is not so vain as to assume that she would marry him because of the events of one tourney, if that's what this is about then mayhaps Lewyn should propose, Laenor does not care for a political marriage.

Ah that how it is, lol. And hes not hte kind of guy to ever propose or chase someone for political reasons except if his grandfather pushed him to it and even then it would be iffy, and apparently Tiber wants to match them up after he crowned her so obviously he gave off some kind of message lol

What's even going on, here? At a guess, it's Celena choosing between Laenor, who I gather is making himself useful, defending the realm, and being a manly soldier dude, and a rampantly horny douchebag Martell with delusions of grandeur who is writing love letters to a 17 year-old when he's 22, who just rolled over when grand-daddy Cayden threw him out of the succession and now sucks his dick at every opportunity. Hey, another rampantly horny douchebag Martell! Who'd have figured? It's almost like all Martells are trash-tier.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's even going on, here? At a guess, it's Celena choosing between Laenor, who I gather is making himself useful, defending the realm, and being a manly soldier dude, and a rampantly horny douchebag Martell with delusions of grandeur who is writing love letters to a 17 year-old when he's 22, who just rolled over when grand-daddy Cayden threw him out of the succession and now sucks his dick at every opportunity. Hey, another rampantly horny douchebag Martell! Who'd have figured? It's almost like all Martells are trash-tier.

Jeez, here it starts again lol. He did roll over though their is a reason for that i plan to reveal in rp at some point since its not as simple decison or reason. Also douchebag, i havent even finished his bio how is it possible to put him as lazy and a douche bag lol. And im pretty sure Laenor is older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back