Chat Room

I've got several characters open if you like. Just jump in and I'll follow with one of mine, got any of my characters you'd like to meet with? 

I've got several characters open if you like. Just jump in and I'll follow with one of mine, got any of my characters you'd like to meet with? 

Hmmm let me see. I want one that we can have fun with creating story and drama haha

Hey @SirGrey would you like to find any of my characters, I could make whatever one cooking some deer if you like. I've got Merci, Popi, Adfel/Astra, and Kila who are open, Maki would be to but she is kind of a mermaid who has never been on land so she wouldn't be very helpful.

Who would you like?? Kila is a fairy goddess of nature, Popi is a witch fairy, Adfel is a human bound by the witch of light Astra and they are searching for a way to become separate beings. Merci is the Witch of dreams

i dont really have any spare characters...sorry. although...if you have a spare character...i have a thread that could use some assistance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back