Chat Room

This is...quite different from most roleplays I've been in :O  So you all have like...your own little RPs within this grand RP? xD Very interesting. Is there some sort of character skeleton or is it just whatever we want to put?

Yeah also the rps are connected in one world so if your character met one in another topic and then they meet in another topic they still know each other.. there's no normal character skeleton but it's like the norm

Name :

Species

Bio : 

Description : ( Picture or Description of character ) 

@Nunali

Last edited by a moderator:
this place has been quiet lately but that's alright because this is the first time in a while where I've had no homework in a while.

hiya.-

aslo, where's the form? there doesn't seems to forms for the characters.

you dont happen to have a new character that is a wizard/warlock type person, knowledgeable in wards? i sorta need one to get my character in from the watery prison thread.

i also have my robot character and my angel character free, since tori decided to leave the rp. saxis, you can delete the otherworldly thread if you want, since tori left.

Your limited to none haha you can be whatever kind of species you can think of. Preyton, Kirin, kitsune, werewolf, dragon, human, werecat, vampire, anything pretty much!!!

Urazek Urazek

So it says you're accepting always. I am but a little guppy here and know nothing. I would like to join, if you don't mind...

Im trying to upload the pictrues for my character, but when I preview it, the pictures arent showing. Any idea why, I am new to RPN and don't quite know how the forums work.

Nvm I got my pictures working, but where should I start my campaign, so to speak. I am new to RPN and if anyone is willing to help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Haha I know how ya feel I used to be the same way, not only did doing help me but so did Forensics and Debate when I was in high school.

Sounds like a great time, indeed. So far, this is going smoothly for me, I was mostly worried that I would run into some people who run a tight ship and don't really care for outsiders.

Users who are viewing this thread