• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
so next turn is turn 9 by my count. still plenty of war to be waged

don't forget the timers til we gotta start paying for our levies

yeah i need to add levy mobilisation date notes to your guys' lordship tabs

I'm watching Lost right and got me thinking what if we eyefucked eachother like actors do in shows. Mfs will be like "I just had a burrito" and then stare into eachothers soul for 30 seconds like they just found out their grandma got murdered

eyefuck-rick (1).gif

so what are the odds that I go to war with Cerham, bring Thorpe forces to battle, and that causes a chain reaction that starts up the Great Fyrd Rebellion

the most peace loving character starts the biggest war. L

I fear that a significant portion of my populace, maybe even my soldiery and gentry, won't stand with me in that case

gotta try to resolve this peacefully

Not a fan of the steward tbh, but have to give it to him. Very loyal to his lord.

Anyways, how the heck does the succession crisis unfold? Looking forward to what happens internally in Myre.
I like how lorsh avoided this question. maybe whatever House lords over Ramscrest or is notable from there will make a play for the title

is cergoth abbey the only religious holding in fyrdos on map

could I create a new abbacy or do I not have that sort of juice with the church

Abbot Enderl has a ring to it

added my minor NPCs to the database suggest yall do the same. help our Supreme Leader keep all our ducks in a row. we can all edit I think. Pat Pat u especially have a lot of minor named characters with the whole fishers town debacle

archconfessor C u m b e r t lol. lmao.

Following the Battle of Agincourt, the English took between 10 and 12k French prisoners, but it seemed that the French were forming up to attack again - the English were outnumbered and feared their prisoners would realize this and rise up, so King Henry ordered them slaughtered, and accounts suggest thousands were killed.

However, Henry's knights disobeyed the order, and only two-hundred longbowmen are said to have been involved in the executions, so it's more likely that it was hundreds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back