• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ping me if i forgot to respond to anything in particular

I'll have taken him into custody then, would the absentee knight have given an explanation for the bailiff's behavior or would they not have received/given word yet?
Updated

Who owns Lystria? It's next to Galarhold and Sinburne.

Do I know when Bertram and the cog will be expected to be back from trading in the Southlands? I presume they'll be here before the royal army can march/sail north, right?

So how fresh are my men? I'm thinking of keeping our momentum going and charging against the enemy mounted. Who wins in a Cavalry charge is he who goes first.

So how fresh are my men? I'm thinking of keeping our momentum going and charging against the enemy mounted. Who wins in a Cavalry charge is he who goes first.
Indicators in prev posts, crossbow sgt mounts are tired, some men wounded

Indicators in prev posts, crossbow sgt mounts are tired, some men wounded
Allright, then I feel confident that they've got it in them for one last charge. If we make for the enemy they won't be expecting us to already be on the attack. Will post later today.

added longbeards and gremlins to bestiary (1st post of rp)

Last edited:
sweet, was hoping you'd add that to the front page

I'm getting the feeling that a civil war/war between Fyrdos and Carmondy isn't the only thing to worry about. All the players are in places where these faends are rare; and yet Mr. GM has made a big ass list of them...faend uprising

some wackos gonna breed an army of gnomes and wreck shit, White Walker style. sorry for the spoils

sweet, was hoping you'd add that to the front page

I'm getting the feeling that a civil war/war between Fyrdos and Carmondy isn't the only thing to worry about. All the players are in places where these faends are rare; and yet Mr. GM has made a big ass list of them...faend uprising

some wackos gonna breed an army of gnomes and wreck shit, White Walker style. sorry for the spoils

Users who are viewing this thread

Back