Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Hell yea.

Only played game 1 so we have a 1-0 series lead against MTL in the finals here.
Nice! Getting closer to the series W and Cup.

Been playing the Goalie BAP between the Wild series BAP. 13 seasons now have gone by and the goalie became the Sharks all time wins leader, a few awards won along the way and 1 Stanley cup…. Now after far too many up and down seasons and a number of playoffs appearances later, He’s moved on with the Calgary Flames. I thought about just finishing with the Sharks but team decisions and the Flames offer popping up, I decided it was time.

Nice! Getting closer to the series W and Cup.

Been playing the Goalie BAP between the Wild series BAP. 13 seasons now have gone by and the goalie became the Sharks all time wins leader, a few awards won along the way and 1 Stanley cup…. Now after far too many up and down seasons and a number of playoffs appearances later, He’s moved on with the Calgary Flames. I thought about just finishing with the Sharks but team decisions and the Flames offer popping up, I decided it was time.
Damnnnnn you really went crazy with the goalie guy huh? Impressive. I quit my Ducks Goalie BAP tbh lmao.

Cool he's on the Flames tho now, how funny and convenient.

Damnnnnn you really went crazy with the goalie guy huh? Impressive. I quit my Ducks Goalie BAP tbh lmao.

Cool he's on the Flames tho now, how funny and convenient.
Yeah I tried haha. Still not where i want to be skill wise. But kept trying it, got to a point where I was simulating more to get through the long seasons. (Games in net feel so much longer then as a skater, though that’s pretty obvious but still haha.) But yeah, I still have it going.

Yeah haha, I kept getting offers from the same teams it felt like, Preds, Av’s, Kings and one other team but thankfully the Flames came knocking. Convenient for sure though.

Understandable though lol, I was about to just retire my guy as frustrating as it’s been. Did the Ducks ever get you help on defense?

Yeah I tried haha. Still not where i want to be skill wise. But kept trying it, got to a point where I was simulating more to get through the long seasons. (Games in net feel so much longer then as a skater, though that’s pretty obvious but still haha.) But yeah, I still have it going.

Yeah haha, I kept getting offers from the same teams it felt like, Preds, Av’s, Kings and one other team but thankfully the Flames came knocking. Convenient for sure though.

Understandable though lol, I was about to just retire my guy as frustrating as it’s been. Did the Ducks ever get you help on defense?
Yea that's cool man. Cool to see it still going.

Lol damn. Flames were the way to go tho.

Nah they didn't, plus I just naturally stopped playing that file in favor of playing my Kraken BAP guy.

Yea that's cool man. Cool to see it still going.

Lol damn. Flames were the way to go tho.

Nah they didn't, plus I just naturally stopped playing that file in favor of playing my Kraken BAP guy.
Yeah true lol. Flames were for sure.

That’s a big L on that GM. Understandable favoring the Kraken BAP though, plenty to work on there with a upcoming 3-peat and fourth overall cup. Looking to get that done with the Wild once we claim the first cup and progress forward. We topped the Stars 4-1 in the first round series and lead the AV’s 1-0 in the series so far. Still none of our injured players are back yet. But Rossi is killing it! Kaprizov has been just as awesome as well though expected it from him. Rossi I thought might need more time but was quickly proven wrong.

Got a little frustrating having no defensive help from the Ducks.
Yeah that’s definitely understandable. Ducks took a L on the defensive help and roster moves there to help.

Yeah true lol. Flames were for sure.

That’s a big L on that GM. Understandable favoring the Kraken BAP though, plenty to work on there with a upcoming 3-peat and fourth overall cup. Looking to get that done with the Wild once we claim the first cup and progress forward. We topped the Stars 4-1 in the first round series and lead the AV’s 1-0 in the series so far. Still none of our injured players are back yet. But Rossi is killing it! Kaprizov has been just as awesome as well though expected it from him. Rossi I thought might need more time but was quickly proven wrong.

Yeah that’s definitely understandable. Ducks took a L on the defensive help and roster moves there to help.
Damn Marco Rossi seems to be a beast. Hopefully whenever he starts playing for the Wild irl he can be one too. Good luck in the Avs series tho.

Yea the Ducks file was an L and not really that fun tbh.

Damn Marco Rossi seems to be a beast. Hopefully whenever he starts playing for the Wild irl he can be one too. Good luck in the Avs series tho.

Yea the Ducks file was an L and not really that fun tbh.
Yeah he’s been a beast. Already top three in goals and points during this playoff run, multiple hat tricks and not too far off in assists either. Man, that would be epic! A definite and awesome W if he can play like this in RL for the Wild. A young trio of Kaprizov, Rossi & Boldy with Eriksson Ek & Zuccarello would be incredible for the forwards group in Minnesota. If he pans out like that or like he’s seen as potentially being. Thanks though! Those AV’s tried taking out my guy, but the Wild still pulled out the game 2 win without me from the second period on and the injury wasn’t a series ending deal.

Understandable. Nice exp, but forwards & skaters are definitely the best option to play. A lot more fun and things to do.

Yeah he’s been a beast. Already top three in goals and points during this playoff run, multiple hat tricks and not too far off in assists either. Man, that would be epic! A definite and awesome W if he can play like this in RL for the Wild. A young trio of Kaprizov, Rossi & Boldy with Eriksson Ek & Zuccarello would be incredible for the forwards group in Minnesota. If he pans out like that or like he’s seen as potentially being. Thanks though! Those AV’s tried taking out my guy, but the Wild still pulled out the game 2 win without me from the second period on and the injury wasn’t a series ending deal.

Understandable. Nice exp, but forwards & skaters are definitely the best option to play. A lot more fun and things to do.
Oh that sounds good.

Yea exactly.

Gonna go watch that Rags v Canes game soon.

Hahahaha the Canes got absolutely destroyed in their own building against the Rags in game 7. 6-2 win. Rags go on to face Tampa in the ECF.

The Seattle Kraken in 2027 have won the Stanley Cup for the third consecutive time and fourth time in franchise history! We won the cup in Game 5 at Seattle against Montreal! : D

I got injured from a big hit in period 2 of game 5 but the team won it there in the 3rd so I could be there for the celebration on home ice.

The Seattle Kraken in 2027 have won the Stanley Cup for the third consecutive time and fourth time in franchise history! We won the cup in Game 5 at Seattle against Montreal! : D
Nice! Big W in Seattle BAP. The latest Expansion team now hitting that Dynasty level. Congrats on the Cup W!

I got injured from a big hit in period 2 of game 5 but the team won it there in the 3rd so I could be there for the celebration on home ice.
Rough injury but nice outcome still in that game.

Same core? Or any new faces added in with the potential intact core?
Toffoli got traded to Vancouver, he was big for us. Lindholm went down in overall and is getting old and got moved down to the second line. Sami Niku is our defensemen, he's still here with me on the first line.

We still have our great EA made up player goalie.

Toffoli got traded to Vancouver, he was big for us. Lindholm went down in overall and is getting old and got moved down to the second line. Sami Niku is our defensemen, he's still here with me on the first line.

We still have our great EA made up player goalie.
The beast got traded? Damn… That sucks. Lindholm makes sense, I think he’s like late twenties or near thirty in RL now days so, going into year 8 of BAP is understandable with his decline. Nice pickup of Niku if he’s contributing.

Good move. Least the Kraken GM hasn’t moved on from the goalie again this time around.

The beast got traded? Damn… That sucks. Lindholm makes sense, I think he’s like late twenties or near thirty in RL now days so, going into year 8 of BAP is understandable with his decline. Nice pickup of Niku if he’s contributing.

Good move. Least the Kraken GM hasn’t moved on from the goalie again this time around.
Yes sadly lol.

Niku is ok, nothing special.

I'm just happy the team hasn't been completely gutted. W GM again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back